It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Like I said earlier; Mackems - not the brightest bunch.
As far as I'm aware the police station was the intended target, they just kind of got it wrong.

My biggest surprise is that there is a cocktail bar in Sunderland, its still very much a spit and sawdust sort of place.....or at least it was on my last visit there.

I have a friend who sadly for his sins is a life long Sunderland fan - he's season ticket holder who recently returned from watching them Alicante in a pre-season tournament.
A lovely guy, barely drinks or anything due to numerous health issues.

He was in Sunderland yesterday visiting friends - he assures me everyone involved was from Sunderland and the surrounding areas.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I saw that earlier crayzeed.

Then again they should not be burning anything never mind which side of the Police station it happens to be on.

As to citizens advice, probably best to calm down, because the Police are going to play them like a fiddle.

And it will simply cause more chaos once the sun goes down and once again shine an ill light on the wrong people.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: covent

originally posted by: gortex
Sky news are reporting that 24 protests are planned around the Country today with 4 more planned for tomorrow , this is what happens when you desert the indigenous majority in favour of a trouble making minority.

Begs the question, how do they know? More surveillance, online, hacking peoples phones and infiltrators?

The authorities are monitoring TikTok which is apparently where the protests are being organised , so far it seems the protests have been mostly peaceful but a few incidents have reported in Manchester.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Tommy Robinson calls for peaceful resistance and has a message for the authorities and their 2 tier police system.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Tommy Robinson calls for peaceful resistance and has a message for the authorities and their 2 tier police system.

Why are you promoting this guy?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

I posted a video of him calling for peaceful resistance , why is that a problem ?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I posted a video of him calling for peaceful resistance , why is that a problem ?

Because he is racist violent narcissistic thug and I am wondering why you are promoting him?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Because he is racist violent narcissistic thug and I am wondering why you are promoting him?

Yeah , I used to think that too until I looked at the real Tommy Robinson and not the one portrayed by the media.

Not saying he's a perfect Human being but he is an effective focal point who isn't afraid to lift the rock to expose what is crawling around under there.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Yeah , I used to think that too until I looked at the real Tommy Robinson and not the one portrayed by the media.

Not saying he's a perfect Human being but he is an effective focal point who isn't afraid to lift the rock to expose what is crawling around under there.

You should probably look again. You lift the rock you see Tommy Robinson.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Plus there is the fact that he's crawled back under said rock, and appears to be on the run.

Tommy is a proper pri@k.

But as another member pointed out "even a broken clock is right twice a day".

The issues the nation faces are real enough.

Especially where the likes of immigration are concerned and some of the other horrendous crimes that are taking place.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Plus there is the fact that he's crawled back under said rock, and appears to be on the run.

Tommy is a proper pri@k.

But as another member pointed out "even a broken clock is right twice a day".

The issues the nation faces are real enough.

Especially where the likes of immigration are concerned and some of the other horrendous crimes that are taking place.

There are plenty of public figures with views on immigration who manage not have multiple convictions for violence and dishonesty. Or for that matter try to cause a mistrial in a child abuse case for his own self publicity.

If people find there views are only represented by Tommy Robinson then maybe they need to take a good long look in the mirror.

While there are lots of genuine concerns about the scope of migration in the UK trying to blame migration for state of the country rather than for example 14 tears of disfunctional Tory party policies is misplaced

Also worth noting people keep putting crime and migration in posts as if migration is causing a crime wave. Long term figures show most crime figures have fallen in the UK over the same period that migration has increased.

We have been demonising immigrants into the UK for decades. Be it Irish, Caribbean, Indian. Maybe people need to grow up a little and stop looking for someone to blame

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
From the little ive seen of Tommy Robinson, he speaks what others dare not say, but are probably thinking.
He's not afraid to speak his mind thats for sure.
He's correct on a lot of points, and for some people, too racist on those points.
The thing with him is, he has a following, which gives him a platform to get his words out.

He's been warning the country for quite a while now of the consequences of allowing the boats to land. Who are these in these boats? Criminals, murderers, rapists obviously.
He's been saying that for a few years now. But he does show a genuine concern for whats happening and at least he's speaking out on the topic which is more than politicians are doing.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

a reply to: cherokeetroy

Who is the real enemy?

Who would you see the mob go after?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Maybe people need to grow up a little and stop looking for someone to blame

If indeed that's the case it might be nice if they were to stop smashing things up first.

The thing is BedevereTheWise the nation is full, the jails are full, NHS is on its arse, and we dont have the social housing to accommodate those already in need.

Never mind what's arriving by the boatload every day.

Its not about past waves of immigrants, its about this one.

Think about it this way BedevereTheWise.

What happens when you inflate a balloon with too much air................Bang!

That's the UK.

Like it or lump it, its the colour of our day, and it has been for quite some time.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

We killed him a long time ago cherokeetroy same with innocence.

And it's still not a real answer to the question.

Who would you see the mob go after?

Because that's a rather slippery slope, and you have to wonder where it ends.

edit on 3-8-2024 by andy06shake because: Possably poor choice of wording on my part.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Maybe people need to grow up a little and stop looking for someone to blame

If indeed that's the case it might be nice if they were to stop smashing things up first.

The thing is BedevereTheWise the nation is full, the jails are full, NHS is on its arse, and we dont have the social housing to accommodate those already in need.

Never mind what's arriving by the boatload every day.

Its not about past waves of immigrants, its about this one.

Think about it this way BedevereTheWise.

What happens when you inflate a balloon with too much air................Bang!

That's the UK.

Like it or lump it, its the colour of our day, and it has been for quite some time.

Mainly caused by underspending in the those areas.

Smashing up places of worship of those already here isn't going to do a thing to alleviate any of those problems.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Clashes in Belfast as protesters protest their migrant influx.

Violent skirmishes have broken out between groups in south Belfast this afternoon.

A number of anti-immigration protesters had marched on to Ormeau Road and disorder has broken out.

Police are attempting to maintain order, with several Land Rovers on the road, according to reports.
news.sky.com...

edit on 3-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

The Tricolour and the Union Flag being flown together , historic times.

Former home secretary Priti Patel has called for Parliament to be recalled from their Summer holidays , Labours response.

Now, a Labour spokesperson has said in response to the call: "This week the PM took action to show the thugs attempting to sow hate and disorder in our communities that we will not permit a breakdown of law and order on our streets".

Kier Stalin has spoken , the problem is over.

edit on 3-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
March in Middlesbrough tomorrow.
Its been promoted as a march to protest against the Southport killings, the recent stabbing of the soldier and general concern over the open-door immigration policy and its affect on the UK.

The organisers have stressed they wish it to be peaceful, that people of all races, colours and creeds are welcome.

We'll see.

Already there have been rumours of a counter-protest - no application has been made yet - and that they are determined to break up the march.

Its got disaster written all over it - and guess who'll get the blame?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Tory austerity 101 really responsible for the past 14 years and ""underspending"" just about everywhere.

But smashing up what's left standing certainly won't help matters.

It's akin to getting hit with a bomb and destroying the rest of the street in protest.

Makes little sense.
edit on 3-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Portland Andy has a multi livestream going-Its moderately kicking off in Hull at the moment-

Loads of cops in all the cities where protests are going on-where the heck do they manage to find them is a mystery-there are usually hardly any cops to be found now there seem to be many hundreds in each city...

Do they keep them all in stasis pods ready for times like this?
That must be why there are none availible to follow up the millions of smaller crimes which seem to be ignored these days.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join