It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coward Attacks Childrens Creche Multiple Children Stabbed Liverpool

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It all comes down to "one mans rebel is another man's freedom fighter". It's about perspective of who is looking at it and what they can gain out of their perspective. But soon, very soon will come the time when you will have to decide where you stand and burying your head in the sand is not an option.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hull-
Now they are setting up a roadblock in Hull-huge pile of tyres and bins,going for that Mogadishu look.
The black smoke plumes into the air,and now a car is on fire .
They have trashed an entire car yard full of cars-every window smashed but not on fire just yet.-edit now the car yard is on fire properly.
Zero cops on that street yet.
Cops with dogs on another street-an arrest or two,another fire.
Cops on horses present.

edit on 3-8-2024 by onestonemonkey because: extra words added

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

watching it now
Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh dear. Sounds like it's proper kicking off.

How is trashing folks cars and property and attacking Police "protesting"?

BBC News - www.bbc.co.uk...
UK protests latest: Pockets of disorder in Manchester and Liverpool following Sunderland riots - BBC News
edit on 3-8-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Great stuff in Belfast. Its about time people started coming together, i can't recall ever seeing the two flags waving together.
Last thing they want up there are anti-immigration riots. Any kind of riots.

I find it strange that the communities unite although actually, i find it heart warming to see both sides together.

I have to be honest im in a mild state of bewilderment here. I never thought i'd see the day. Im sitting here processing that video. I feel strange in a way, in a good way. It was unexpected to see.
Its never been seen in all my years until just now.
This is a huge moment in my life, huge. And for the island of Ireland.

Thanks for posting mate, something i shall never forget.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Its just going make sh1t worse for everyone..
This is the kind of stuff the government sees in other countries before regimes fall-they know that and will subject the entire population to shiny new oppressive laws,and due to the violence they will refuse to have the much needed conversations about the police conduct/ relationship with us all,the dying cities,the broken public services and yes the immigration situation.

Now all we will hear is how evil the far right is,and we need emergency new laws.
You just know evil tony is whispering dark incantations into 2 tier Kier's nasty ear about this being the perfect time for digital biometric ID cards for everyone-and maybe a social credit internet passport as well.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You are, of course, correct.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well, they are clearly not listening to Tommy Robinson for peacful protest are they!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It's not protesting, it's rioting.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've seen on twitter that there are cases of muslim gangs styling themselves as MDL knifing and attacking people with hammers.
Doesnt bode well

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2
We're Celts at the end of the day. As my ex used to say historically celts would fight amongst themselves unless they had a common enemy.......
I said end of last year it would kick off in Ireland first and mainly Belfast..... and here we are.... there's a common 'enemy' and they are uniting. Go Ireland! Ireland will be the example that will make the EU sit up and start worrying!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
just seen this in the Graun, looks like the killer was in a BBC promo when he was 11
link

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It's kicking off in Hull city centre as a group of protesters have targeted an Asylum seeker hotel , 3 police reported injured .
There's also reports of 'serious disorder' in Liverpool city centre.

This from 9 months ago.

Liverpool City Centre Is Virtually Unrecognisable From Two Years Ago

People are feeling pushed out so they are pushing back , this has been coming for a while.

The Summer of discontent.
edit on 3-8-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

they are clearly not listening to Tommy Robinson

Well, that's at least something.

I agree though, stop smashing things up, as it just makes them look like Gammon.

Show them they can make their point without burning anything.
edit on 3-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Apparently there's about 35 protests planned for this weekend.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Apparently there's about 35 protests planned for this weekend.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

It's not protesting, it's rioting.

Make your mind up Carpy

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well, that's at least something.

Eh? The video Gortex posted had Robinson calling for peacful marches.... or did you miss that?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

They are planned protests. We will see if they turn into riots. I'll make my mind up then.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

No i see it.

However, Tommy is a career criminal and c@ke head Jane.

Currently wanted and on the run.

Best not to entertain his type by my guess.

No matter what he claims.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
a reply to: gortex

I do get that, draconian and total state control stuff brought in by the last shower (Policing, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022, the Public Order Act 2023 and the Serious Disruption Regulations).

And as we have recently seen with JSO, police and courts using those regs to severely punish. Not surprising about growing awareness of 'two tier policing'.

With the surveillance on Tik-Tok, police could gleen names of protestors as well as demo organisors.

What I don't get is how demonstrators follow the rules and officially notify intent to march and then do the violent destruction thing. I know the organisors are probably not the same people as the yobs but for me, it still does not add up.

Unless the vandalism and fighting with police is completely separate and include both people who do not care about the issues and use demos as any old excuse and organised agitators there to discredit and scapegoat.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join