It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In four years, you don’t have to vote again.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
(post by Myhandle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: underpass61
The next move will be to oust Biden via the 25th or medical emergency, thus making Kamala the incumbent which is historically more advantageous.

Watch for it.

Yep. It will make her the first Woman President, the first woman of African/Jamaican/Asian descent.

PLUS She'll have the Golden Ticket that SCOTUS gave POTUS, a free pass for all kinds 'crimin and 'corruptin! ....That Biden said he would never use.

This is what being propagandized looks like.

Not to mention glaringly racist, but that's already baked in for Democrats.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: Digital1010

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Get out and vote! Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine!…In four years, you don’t have to vote again.

Source

Those were Trump's words at a Turning Point event last night.

From a man that has promised he'll be a dictator on Day One and has parroted that language of the authoritarian roadmap that is Project 2025, I'd say the implications are quite clear.

Nobody has to vote now, are you saying the Democrats will force voting 🤷‍♂️

Yes, they’ll cast your vote/ballot for you whether you want or whom you may want for or not.

You forgot about whether you're alive or not

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   
That old man certainly has his way with words!
I guess when you’re rich you can just grab em by the dangling participle.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
That old man certainly has his way with words!
I guess when you’re rich you can just grab em by the dangling participle.

Indeed.

Willie Brown and Montel Williams agree.....

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

This is what being propagandized looks like.

I thought it looked more like this self-portrait that you keep fondly posting of yourself.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Of course you would.

Do you not find that picture flattering?
edit on 27-7-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

He is expressing how important it is to vote for him. To be honest, I do not think we will have an election.

They tried to embarrass him.
They tried to control him.
They tried to impeach him.
They tried to bankrupt him.
They tried to jail him.
They tried to kill him.

So tell me, whats up with ALL the court cases that were going to put him away? All those things he was guilty of also.

The only thing they have left is a small tactical nuke or dirty bomb. The end game. Like what many of us said about the assassination attempt. It was not if it was when and it was 2 days before the RNC Convention.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So the defender of all things women is attacking women with body shaming and nasty words? That is tasteless Sook..you are better than that..sometimes.

However, you did capture the majority of the women voting for Kamala.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: Threadbarer

If I was wrong about everything and the the country was willing to vote for fascism because my team had screwed everything up so bad, I’d stop making threads because I’d know I am a clown.

That's an interesting point.

What have the Democrats done so badly that more than half (according to recent polls) the country is willing to back a convicted felon incerectionist rapest with delusions of dictatorship?

When will the Democrats take a break from their redirect and try to answer this question? After their 2016 upset loss there was a period of about a month were the Democrats said they were engaged on "sole searching" but that quickly gave way to liberal radicalism.

My answer is that it's the constant lies they keep telling that is hurting them. For example:

Kamala Harris Lands Fifth Polling Win in 24 Hours

A poll released on Friday by The Wall Street Journal found that Harris had all but eliminated Trump's lead, with the vice president trailing the former president by a 49 percent to 47 percent margin in a head-to-head matchup. The poll has a 3.1 percent margin of error.

Newsweek

Since when is "trailing" in polls a win? Even if one takes the margin of error into acount Harris is always on the trailing side; if it was random error than it would be going back and forth between the candidates. But no according to those on the left this is what winning looks like... a clear set of lies.

If the Democrats stopped lieing to the American people and instead leveled with them would they be doing better? I think so; Which then begs the question of why do they keep trying to trick the American people?

edit on 27-7-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: ADVISOR

It's a new breed of troll I tell you!

They're completely possessed by the hatred of Common Sence and Truth. These people hate anything, that doesn't cater to their preconceived false reality.

They can't handle, the Truth.

Trolls is too good of a term.

Useful tool is more apt, IMO

Blast out lies and propaganda on command.

Perhaps NPC is more appropriate?

I feel it's worth rigorous debate.

Would be an interesting debate.

Can the debate be celebrity death match style?
😁

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Winner has to eat the loser.

I'm told that's how it works.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You do you!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: ADVISOR
a reply to: worldstarcountry

At least you're admitting that you're perfectly fine with imposing Christian Nationalism on Americans, whether they like it or not.

I am, a staunchly devoted Christian Nationalist.

I refuse to deny knowing Jesus, he will deny knowing me, before I deny knowing him.

This current state of American society, is a result of removing God from the government and from schools. Today we see the end of morality. It's extinct, along with integrity and honor.

Theocratic Christians seek to have the Bible inform national laws and have religious leaders in positions of government; while in America, Christian nationalists view the country's founding documents as "divinely inspired" and supernaturally revealed to Christian men to preference Christianity, and are willing to elect impious heads of state

Living by God's laws, is easier than the snares of man's law.

I choose to be on the Heavenly Fathers side.
My chosen denomination is Culdee or Ceile De, and also is the one of my direct ancestors. I am who I am.

Not some construed false social construct...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: namehere
op you shouldn't expect Republican voters to be reasonable or to think beyond the sensationalism,..

That would be the Democrats.
I'm not even Republican (I go Libertarian) and I can say that with certainty.

2nd!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You do you!

We both know the answer and you're just smart enough to know to not answer it.....

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

The democrats never did anything for the people. They never intended to. They see a way to misappropriate our taxes to enrich themselves and use the blue donkey emblem to do it.
People only fall for it over and over again because they really want to kill their unwanted babies.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yes, all the good stuff. WE WANT IT BIG TIME!

All that changing words to mean "hate speech" are GONE

If you hate someone you ACT IT OUT not talk about it. The lefties acting in our streets tells those who go to work to pay our bills who the idiots are and they aren't the ones being stand up parents either. The idiots don't have enough brains to understand they are tools for their own demise. Meanwhile our children are being molested by these freaks and the Feds are ok with letting the freakish tranny fakers in the girls bathrooms at schools and workout facilities.

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: FlyersFan

He had nothing tiki do with it, he just keeps parroting its language, had the architect of the whole thing speak at the RNC, and, oh yeah, picked a running mate that is intimately involved with it.

They know it's a wholly unpopular policy so of course they're going to say they nothing to do with it. Who's going to vote for the guy that says, Yep! My people wrote a guidebook on how to roll out fascism in the US and we're going to implement it day one!"

Trump isn't worried about 2028, he can't run then. Not sure if you grasp this, but he was already president for 4 years, so, just like joe, he's going to be a 4 year president, then "pass the torch" to the next generation. .......

I guess I have to spell it out for you.

In order to understand what Trump has in mind if he gets elected again, you have to first understand what he had in mind the last time. The events of Jan. 6, 2021 were NOT about Trump trying to take over the government that day and declare himself king. That would not have worked. Even if Trump had personally led his demonstrators to the Capitol that day (which. he wanted to do) and declared himself the new POTUS, that would not have worked. An outgoing POTUS has no authority to pick the new one.

The plan was to use the 20th amendment to put him back in power. Here's the relevant text of the 20th:

"If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President,.... a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term.... then ......the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified."

The plan was to delay the counting of the votes by the Joint Session until after Jan. 20, 2021, at which time the House gets to pick whoever they want to be the new POTUS. The new POTUS doesn't have to have been one of the nominated candidates. The main reason this plan didn't work is because the VP, Mike Pence, didn't go along with it and because the Joint Session was able to complete the counting later that evening.

Now project this forward to 2028. Trump has served 4 years of his second term, so his name cannot appear on the ballot, as you say. But the VP is JD Vance, Trump's hand picked mini-me who will do exactly what Trump commands him to do. As the guy who is supposed to count the votes, all he has to do is find a way to delay beyond Jan. 20, 2029 and the House gets to select Trump again. They can do this every 4 years until either Trump dies, or the House is no longer Republican.

In late October, 2020 (before the election), Steve Bannon gave an interview that ended up getting leaked, in which he stated flat out that Trump's plan was to never have to face the electorate again. This is what he meant.

Trump is telling everyone with his most recent comment that if he is elected again, he will make another grab for the brass ring of President for Life.

Of course, it could be a short life.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yikes, when the normally super Trump supportive The Villages in Florida is campaigning for Harris, you may need to have some concerns.

Link

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
When you cannot write in good English reasonably close like this post, it hurts your leftist points.

originally posted by: Dandandat3
For a party that tried to over turn the 2016 elections, and then tried to mount a soft coup by fabricating evidence that the current president was a trader, how do they feel they hold the corner on this "dictator" redirect? The Democrat party must think the rest of us have short memories.

As for Trump; it sounds like someone told him in order for him to win he will need to get those who do not normally vote to come out and vote this time.

Get out and vote! Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine!…In four years, you don’t have to vote again.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join