It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In four years, you don’t have to vote again.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: network dude

You mean like the fact that it pretty much shuts down immigration for asylum seekers or that it guts the safeguards we have in place to protect unaccompanied minors?

I was more interested in the part where it secured the border, but those are your your hang-ups and you want more folks to have easy access to the interior. I think that the current system is bad for our nation. Can you explain the benefits to mass migration to the US?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

It demonstrates the generous nature of the United States? What's the point in saying we are the "shining city upon a hill'' if we are unwilling to demonstrate what it means to be?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Another example...I don't know anything about the Heritage Group and this project. Next interview, well I don't like a lot of it, but some of it isn't bad.

Right. Trump doesn't know anything about Project 2025, a Christian Nationalist authoritarian blueprint, but then he promises Christians that he's going to "fix" everything, so that they won't have to vote again, basically assuring them he'll make sure their baby, Project 2025, gets done!

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Reality

The Democratic/Liberal party already nixed voting in their own party and went to anointing - This is a Fact - and they are pointing fingers the other way .... lol

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: frogs453

Another example...I don't know anything about the Heritage Group and this project. Next interview, well I don't like a lot of it, but some of it isn't bad.

Right. Trump doesn't know anything about Project 2025, a Christian Nationalist authoritarian blueprint, but then he promises Christians that he's going to "fix" everything, so that they won't have to vote again, basically assuring them he'll make sure their baby, Project 2025, gets done!

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

... Project 2025, gets done!

For the love of God put a sock in it already.
Trump isn't involved with Project 2025.
Project 2025 is a right wing think tank.
The left wing has them too.
You keep pushing the left wing fear agenda.
It's retarded.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Aaah so in the hours of speeches Trump gives weekly they got a little sentence they can spin. So far Democrats show they are totalitarian by their actions and policies, and Trump has a sentence in hours of speeching that with some effort you can interpretate very wrong. Grasping so hard for that reversed liberal reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

It demonstrates the generous nature of the United States? What's the point in saying we are the "shining city upon a hill'' if we are unwilling to demonstrate what it means to be?

I'd feel a tiny bit better if we were actually on a hill and it was difficult to climb to it. Flying them in from third world countries because an NGO gets Biden/Harris funds seems a bit lazy and sad.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's all they have. That, and homosexuals are now bad because they think Vance once didn't like girls when he was 7. It's comical, and once the turd polish wears off Camel toes, everyone will have to look at her border/crime issues and see if they still love her.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

A pic of an individual — who is different — represents what exactly?

There are plenty of pix — both individual and group — of MAGA extremists.

The Right never seems be able to see themselves clearly.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

But have you read Project 2025?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There is not going to be an election in 2024. I mean, do we really think they are above it? They tried to kill not only their political opponent but a former President.

Let that sink in before you start talking about how Trump is HItler and the other BS.

When we all talked about impeaching him we said not if but when.
When we all talked about indicting him we said not if but when.
When they raided his house it was our fault.
When we all talked about convicting him we said not if but when.
When we all talked about bankrupting him we said not if but when.
When we all talked about shooting him we said not if but when.

Now, the last thing they can do it throw our country into chaos to stop him from getting in the White House. It is not a matter of if but when.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

She got the HuffPo version

1. Racist idea
2. Another racist idea
3. No healthcare for ladies with cats
4. Kill all the homosexuals
5. Bring back dinosaurs
6. More racist ideas

Did I miss anything?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Everything but "we read it so you don't have to."

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

His VP/donors/supporters are. A vote for Trump is a vote for the implementation of Project 2025.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Right on!

Free pizza for everyone.

At least that's what I understand it to be.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

His VP/donors/supporters are. A vote for Trump is a vote for the implementation of Project 2025.

Oh goody I can’t wait. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it……

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

His VP/donors/supporters are.

Poppycock. Most of the people in the country never even heard of it until the unhinged left decided to make it their latest boogyman. Like I said ... RETARDED.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

True , the Democratic Party should be Dead from the Neck Up by then . Thank God !

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There's a reason most people hadn't heard of it. They were trying to keep it on the down low because they knew most of the country would perceive it as extremist and authoritarian.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join