It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In four years, you don’t have to vote again.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

He was just bloviating. He was saying that in four years everything will be fixed by him and you won't need to vote to save America because it will already be saved.

a reply to: FlyersFan

Your posts have been very good recently, I appreciate your articulation and not being a Trump fan as you say gives me hope that many others will see that Trump is on the right side of history, not always the most likeable to some but nonetheless Trump is going to recalibrate our country...a course correction if you will.
Regarding the OP, what the author of this thread is not recognizing is that this is a classic Trump tactic to regain the news cycle. It's really that simple and as FlyersFan stated Trump is just getting a rise out of the msm, it never fails. Trump has an understanding of the media news cycles better than anyone, he gets $100's millions of dollars of free airtime thanks to the same people who are trying to destroy him. Then Trump campaign puts out that he's going back to Butler, Pa. That's called controlling the news cycle right there.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: IDELB2006
a reply to: Threadbarer
He is definitely slipping.

He should just go back doing game shows, or the weather.

That's nice.

But back here in reality:

HUGE Trump rally being set up in the same Pennsylvania location of Biden's failed assassination attempt.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
I heard him say "I'm a Christian", but I did have to listen to it a few times. Also sounded like he said "I'm not Christian". He kinda paused on it. When I transcribed it in the extra thread I made, I went with him saying "I'm a Christian" because I know he sells Bibles.

To sell Bibles, he either has to be Christian, or a he's a shameless profiteer.

You have to play it backwards, he says “I am satan”👍
edit on 27-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trump is not against abortions and has a more liberal 1990s view of it all.

Trump has NO VALUES of his own. Trump's values are the values of donors. Trump's words are the words he thinks his supporters want to hear.

Trump has ego driven priorities of greed, self-adoration, power and control.

WOW just liek ALL DEMOCRATS!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Yep. Once Trumps is elected, and Project 2025 is implemented, Christian Nationalism will be the "law of the land" and Jesus Christ will embody President Trump: America's own Pope and a new modern "Doctrine of Discover"! Only Trump's appointed Bishops will need to vote.

Such a promise of freedom!

Christian Nationalism.

Imagine a society, where pedophilia and murder is not only immoral and illegal, but laws are enforced to stop it. Oh no, that's so horrible...says the pedophile murderer and their demented demonic sympathizers...

🙄

They already are illegal and there are laws enforced to stop them.

What also used to be illegal is false accusation.

18 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes

18 U.S. Code § 287 - False, fictitious or fraudulent claims

18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally

31 U.S. Code § 3730 - Civil actions for false claims

If only all those murder statutes stopped...murder

Then you could quit crying about wanting to rid law abiding citizens of their arms.

By far, most murders in the US are committed with firearms.

Number of murder victims in the United States in 2022, by weapon used

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

If only you hadn't spent the last 3 and a half years defending a Alzheimer's patient, you may have a smile of ground to stand on.

Perhaps you should demand a better candidate......

Heck you never saw me in here, saying, "well, what Biden meant was" or comparing him to Christ, or calling everyone on the right "idiots", "groomers", "dumb" and saying only Biden can save us.

I had some fun with the Comer clown show and their "evidence". But a devoted follower of Biden? Nope. I also adamantly stated both Biden and Trump were too old and there should be a hard stop at 65 for a candidate.
edit on 28-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Yes, that's what they said about Hitler too. Time to polish up those Lederhösen!

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Yep. Once Trumps is elected, and Project 2025 is implemented, Christian Nationalism will be the "law of the land" and Jesus Christ will embody President Trump: America's own Pope and a new modern "Doctrine of Discover"! Only Trump's appointed Bishops will need to vote.

Such a promise of freedom!

Christian Nationalism.

Imagine a society, where pedophilia and murder is not only immoral and illegal, but laws are enforced to stop it. Oh no, that's so horrible...says the pedophile murderer and their demented demonic sympathizers...

🙄

They already are illegal and there are laws enforced to stop them.

What also used to be illegal is false accusation.

18 U.S. Code § 1038 - False information and hoaxes

18 U.S. Code § 287 - False, fictitious or fraudulent claims

18 U.S. Code § 1001 - Statements or entries generally

31 U.S. Code § 3730 - Civil actions for false claims

If only all those murder statutes stopped...murder

Then you could quit crying about wanting to rid law abiding citizens of their arms.

Number of murder victims in the United States in 2022, by weapon used

The largest and most comprehensive survey of American gun owners ever conducted suggests that they use firearms in self-defense about 1.7 million times a year. It also confirms that AR-15-style rifles and magazines that hold more than 10 rounds, frequent targets of gun control legislation, are in common use for lawful purposes, which the Supreme Court has said is the test for arms covered by the Second Amendment.

Exponentially more defensive uses.

"When fascism comes to a nation...." Chro will be cheering from his desk chair.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Uh? Hello? 12 years of Catholic school has taught me that any religion in which Jesus is considered the savior is Christian. Presbyterian are Christian. St.John's Presbyterian Church

He specifically said he is not.

link

Pelosi and Biden are both Catholic and both are for killing the unborn probably like Gov Northam believes up to birth and beyond …. So tell me when was that ever Christian of any kind ?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

a reply to: frogs453

If only you hadn't spent the last 3 and a half years defending a Alzheimer's patient, you may have a smile of ground to stand on.

Perhaps you should demand a better candidate......

Heck you never saw me in here, saying, "well, what Biden meant was" or comparing him to Christ, or calling everyone on the right "idiots", "groomers", "dumb" and saying only Biden can save us.

I had some fun with the Comer clown show and their "evidence". But a devoted follower of Biden? Nope. I also adamantly stated both Biden and Trump were too old and there should be a hard stop at 65 for a candidate.

Even if you did say that, would you be able to understand what he was saying ?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   

By far, most road accidents happen with cars.
Guess we should outlaw those too, eh?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
Yes, that's what they said about Hitler too. Time to polish up those Lederhösen!

Oh gawd .... another leftie screaming 'Hitler'!
That's why people get shot ...
Extreme ridiculous rhetoric like this.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Threadbarer

He had nothing tiki do with it, he just keeps parroting its language, had the architect of the whole thing speak at the RNC, and, oh yeah, picked a running mate that is intimately involved with it.

They know it's a wholly unpopular policy so of course they're going to say they nothing to do with it. Who's going to vote for the guy that says, Yep! My people wrote a guidebook on how to roll out fascism in the US and we're going to implement it day one!"

you know what a popular policy is? Closing the border, tapping into our own energy, prosecuting criminals, educating kids. Those are the right's policies. And the left is the exact opposite. So the choice is clear, and an easy one.

Trump isn't worried about 2028, he can't run then. Not sure if you grasp this, but he was already president for 4 years, so, just like joe, he's going to be a 4 year president, then "pass the torch" to the next generation. The only difference is, he's going to fix it before he passes it on, as opposed to wrecking it beyond recognition. Choice is clear, choose repair over demolition.

Lies

Trump ordered the congress not to pass the bill .. remember? of course you do

I remember, he even told them they could blame it on him. he was proud to suggest that. The bill sucked. It would have just provided more processors to bring in more illegals, more efficiently. Why did the dems block HR2? It passed in the house? or is that (D)ifferent?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It sucked so bad Border Patrol called it the most significant legislation on immigration in decades. But what do they know?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It sucked so bad Border Patrol called it the most significant legislation on immigration in decades. But what do they know?

Border patrol Union approves of more funding is the translation.

If only it wasn't attached to billions of money to Ukraine also....

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

when did HB2 get voted on as opposed to this one? Before or after? And what did Border patrol think of that one?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

When did the compromise on HB2 ever occur? When did it become a bipartisan bill instead of being a Republican wishlist?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   

When did the compromise on HB2 ever occur? When did it become a bipartisan bill instead of being a Republican wishlist?

what was bad about it? tell us what you don't like.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What I know about immigration reform is that President Barack Obama ran on a hope and change platform stating that he would push congress into Immigration Reform legislation (I voted for him based in part on this). However dispite having a supermajority democrat congress, Obama never brought up the issue. Instead he settled for flimsy Executive Orders that created second class citizens out of already marginalized people and put them at the mercy of any administration that came after his.

I also know that the egotistical Donald Trump looking for a win on immigration would have gone along with almost anything the Democrats wanted; but instead of working on the issue the Democrats created a media circus to try to embrace Tump over him apparently cursing and an insignificant wall.

I know that Immigrantion was an issue for the last four years for Joe Biden but his congressional alies didn't start to take the issue seriously until they were months away from a presidential election were immigration was harming their candidates chances of winning.

The Democrats don't care about immigration reform no mater how it impacts the American people or the pore people crossing the border. Its a wedge issue for them and it is not in their political interests to solve it.

The Republicans aren't any better.

People arguing over which Republican vs Democrat non-policies are better then the other are just fooling themselves.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You mean like the fact that it pretty much shuts down immigration for asylum seekers or that it guts the safeguards we have in place to protect unaccompanied minors?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join