It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In four years, you don’t have to vote again.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
So ... What's Donald Trump going to do in order to remain president forever?

For the sake of argument lets assume Donald Trump wins back the presidency and leds a remarkable bad administration.

It's now January 20th 2029; the Democrat candidate for president won a unanimous 538 sweep; but she is prevented from taking office because Donald Trump declares himself dictator for life.

How did it happen? What plausible set of events occurred over the next four years that allow Trump to declare himself as the King of the United States of America ... and then hold it long enough to prevent the president elect from taking office?

Well, clearly the vote is rigged, and can't be trusted, so therefore for the stability of continuance of government, Trump must stay on for a further term to ensure that 'the invading lizzid shape changers don't enforce their paedophilic ways upon good Christian children', or the Easter Islanders' nuclear threat, or whatever manufactured emergency is supposed to be happening.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: chr0naut

Project 2025 is over 900 pages. You don’t even live here.
Are you immortal? Because that seems like a foolish use of your time.

I am an academic sort of guy. When I was at school, no joke, I read entire libraries.

My eyesight is worse now, but online stuff (like the 2025 management doc) I can zoom the font.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

That was the question you asked.

Was that supposed to be you in the pic?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

That's a good thing

Do you comprehend why?

Or do you see it as a bad thing because of your authoritarian disposition?

The Conservatives who wrote the 2025 agenda want a "Red-Caesar", ruling over a fascist state. They talk as if the Constitution were important to them, but are advocating at the removal of many of its protections.

My gawd, enough of the 2025 nonsense. Trump has his own agenda, Agenda 47.

Are you at all aware that most policies in 2025 would have to go through congress? Some of them would never even get through the house let alone the senate, even if the R’s had every branch of gov they’d never see the light of day.

The 2025 fear mongering is ridiculous and those that keep spouting the propaganda are either shills or brainwashed beyond repair.

And yet Trump suggests that if he gets elected this one last time, that there won't be a vote anymore?

I don’t think that means what you’ve been brainwashed into thinking it means. Funny thing that there were two pages of nothing but left wing propaganda networks on search page about the topic. The whole narrative is leftist rhetoric. A little critical thinking involved. ….or you can continue to think Trump wants to be a King😂

During his speech, Trump said that Democrats have "only one reason" why they do not support legislation to enact voter registration reform: "Because they want to cheat." "Republicans must win," he said Friday. "We have to win this election, [the] most important election ever. We want a landslide that's too big to rig." Trump added: "Christians, get out and vote just this time. You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what? It will be fixed. It will be fine. You won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians." In a response to Newsweek on Sunday afternoon, Trump's spokesperson Steven Cheung said via email, "President Trump was talking about the importance of faith, uniting this country and bringing prosperity to every American, as opposed to the divisive political environment that has sowed so much division and even resulted in an assassination attempt."

ABC News' This Week host Martha Raddatz asked Sununu, "What the heck did he [Trump] mean there in saying his supporters won't have to vote again in four years?" Sununu chuckled and replied, "I think that was a classic Trumpism, if you will. I think he was just trying to make the point that this stuff can be fixed. Obviously, we want everybody to vote in all elections, but I think he was just trying to make a hyperbolic point that it can be fixed if he gets back into office and all that. Classic Trump, right there.

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 28-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
So ... What's Donald Trump going to do in order to remain president forever?

For the sake of argument lets assume Donald Trump wins back the presidency and leds a remarkable bad administration.

It's now January 20th 2029; the Democrat candidate for president won a unanimous 538 sweep; but she is prevented from taking office because Donald Trump declares himself dictator for life.

How did it happen? What plausible set of events occurred over the next four years that allow Trump to declare himself as the King of the United States of America ... and then hold it long enough to prevent the president elect from taking office?

Now swap that with BIden on jan 21.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Are you saying that the Op Ed in the Harvard Business Review was wrong in fact?

It’s an opinion piece by a far left progressive activist.
It’s a “how to push racist policies under the guise of equality without getting sued” or simply “how to be a racist and not get caught”.
It even tells the reader this up front:

Summary. The most effective approach to DEI is also the best for controlling legal risk:

So when it comes to your country then you’re against racism, but not when it comes to mine.
I am of course not surprised, yet I appreciate your honesty in this one instance.
It begs the question: Why are you for racism in America but not in New Zealand?

Mere mention of race, cultural, religious or ethnic differences is not racism.

Racism is when those differences are the basis of discrimination or inequality that advantages one group and disadvantages all others purely with a delimiter of racial, ethnic or cultural differences.

For instance, acknowledgement that some Caucasians are churchgoing Christians is not racist, but is simply a true statement. But describing all Caucasians as church going Christians would be racial profiling and is clearly untrue.

So, for a mosque to reject ancillary workers on the basis that they were Caucasian would be racist. But to reject outspoken evangelical Christians from some roles within a mosque, regardless of racial or ethnic basis, would not be racist.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

That's a good thing

Do you comprehend why?

The Conservatives who wrote the 2025 agenda want a "Red-Caesar", ruling over a fascist state. They talk as if the Constitution were important to them, but are advocating at the removal of many of its protections.

Are you at all aware that most policies in 2025 would have to go through congress? Some of them would never even get through the house let alone the senate, even if the R’s had every branch of gov they’d never see the light of day.

The 2025 fear mongering is ridiculous and those that keep spouting the propaganda are either shills or brainwashed beyond repair.

And yet Trump suggests that if he gets elected this one last time, that there won't be a vote anymore?

I don’t think that means what you’ve been brainwashed into thinking it means. Funny thing that there were two pages of nothing but left wing propaganda networks on search page about the topic. The whole narrative is leftist rhetoric. A little critical thinking involved. ….or you can continue to think Trump wants to be a King😂

During his speech, Trump said that Democrats have "only one reason" why they do not support legislation to enact voter registration reform: "Because they want to cheat." "Republicans must win," he said Friday. "We have to win this election, [the] most important election ever. We want a landslide that's too big to rig." Trump added: "Christians, get out and vote just this time. You won't have to do it anymore. Four more years, you know what? It will be fixed. It will be fine. You won't have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians." In a response to Newsweek on Sunday afternoon, Trump's spokesperson Steven Cheung said via email, "President Trump was talking about the importance of faith, uniting this country and bringing prosperity to every American, as opposed to the divisive political environment that has sowed so much division and even resulted in an assassination attempt."

ABC News' This Week host Martha Raddatz asked Sununu, "What the heck did he [Trump] mean there in saying his supporters won't have to vote again in four years?" Sununu chuckled and replied, "I think that was a classic Trumpism, if you will. I think he was just trying to make the point that this stuff can be fixed. Obviously, we want everybody to vote in all elections, but I think he was just trying to make a hyperbolic point that it can be fixed if he gets back into office and all that. Classic Trump, right there.

www.newsweek.com...

Why can't Trump say what he means? Does he not have the vocabulary?

Also, when would I have had time to be brainwashed about this? Clearly your rhetoric in that post is inadequate to fit any sort of rational time frame.

And this isn't the only time that Trump has said and done things that call into question his compliance with established Constitutional procedure. There is a body of evidence in word and action.

edit on 2024-07-29T01:18:25-05:0001Mon, 29 Jul 2024 01:18:25 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   

That's a good thing

Do you comprehend why?

www.newsweek.com...

Why can't Trump say what he means? Does he not have the vocabulary?

Also, when would I have had time to be brainwashed about this? Clearly your rhetoric in that post is inadequate to fit any sort of rational time frame.

And this isn't the only time that Trump has said and done things that call into question his compliance with established Constitutional procedure. There is a body of evidence in word and action.

I’m sure he’ll have to explain soon. Until then you keep believing he wants to be a dictator for life.🙄
Think about it, do you think he would want to inact some change that could possibly allow a democrat to stay in power indefinitely? It would never ever pass in congress anyways. He knows his days are numbered, he’s almost 80 ya know. …and again, a little critical thinking required to realize he’s not saying what you’re making it out to be. Agreed it was kind of a strange statement. He knows damn well he can’t stay in office forever, he’s not stupid.

edit on 29-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

That was the question you asked.

Was that supposed to be you in the pic?

Yes, isn't it bold and beautiful?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

That's a good thing

Do you comprehend why?

why is it that you can't seem to grasp the simple things? Trump talking to the auto industry, tells then if Biden win's their business will be a bloodbath. He was speaking to the EV mandate, and the damage it would do to American workers, but you were told to amplify the blood bath thing to make it another insurrection. Then in this case, he tells people they ALL need to get out and vote, because rather than just a small percentage of them voting won't bring a decisive mandate like Reagan did, and that's what we need right now. I'm not super smart, but I can grasp what he's saying. Do they force you to be ignorant, or is it organic?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Bold and Beautiful ...
Steffy sucks. Liam sucks. Ridge sucks. Li sucks. Poppy sucks. Katie sucks.
Pretty sucky TV show.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That's a good thing

Do you comprehend why?

why is it that you can't seem to grasp the simple things? Trump talking to the auto industry, tells then if Biden win's their business will be a bloodbath. He was speaking to the EV mandate, and the damage it would do to American workers, but you were told to amplify the blood bath thing to make it another insurrection. Then in this case, he tells people they ALL need to get out and vote, because rather than just a small percentage of them voting won't bring a decisive mandate like Reagan did, and that's what we need right now. I'm not super smart, but I can grasp what he's saying. Do they force you to be ignorant, or is it organic?

Why couldn't Trump just say that?

Why did people on Jan 6 break windows, force doors, and tear down barriers to access parts of the Capitol building that were not public access?

It seems large numbers of people have been taking Trump's words fairly literally.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It seems large numbers of people have been taking Trump's words fairly literally.

Only when it suits them politically. And when they are edited.

Oh and even when someone "thinks" he said something he didnt say.....

Do they force you to be ignorant, or is it organic?

That's a valid question that is on the table.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Bold and Beautiful ...
Steffy sucks. Liam sucks. Ridge sucks. Li sucks. Poppy sucks. Katie sucks.
Pretty sucky TV show.

Like meatloaf through a straw, so are the days of our lives...

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I am an academic sort of guy. When I was at school, no joke, I read entire libraries.

My eyesight is worse now, but online stuff (like the 2025 management doc) I can zoom the font.

Oh. I think I have a better understanding now. Some would consider you highly educated. Others would call you highly indoctrinated. Like a string theorist who has dedicated 40 years of his life to an incorrect belief and is too invested to back out now. Sad. But part of the human condition.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

That's a good thing

Do you comprehend why?

Why couldn't Trump just say that?

Why did people on Jan 6 break windows, force doors, and tear down barriers to access parts of the Capitol building that were not public access?

As I have noticed, there are stupid people all over. Some on the left, and some on the right. Those of us who can reason, all seem to understand what he says just fine. I suppose not looking for any reason to scream at the sky helps, but you do you.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Oh. I think I have a better understanding now. Some would consider you highly educated. Others would call you highly indoctrinated. Like a string theorist who has dedicated 40 years of his life to an incorrect belief and is too invested to back out now. Sad. But part of the human condition.
Very well put and so true. Reminds me of all the nutty professors we have now. They’re very vested in their indoctrination.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I think that string theorists all moved quite easily on to "M" and brane theories and don't have any particular allegiance to any theoretical construct. Science is like that, when something gets disproven, you just move on. Not that string theory has actually been disproven, either, its just too damn hard to do properly and therefore hasn't come up with any experimentally testable predictions. One pundit put it as being something like "trying to solve 22nd Century problems with 19th Century mathematics". Some have placed their hopes in quantum computing, but I don't think it will be enough of a leap to do the job.

My personal hypothesis is that if we understand the reasons why higher dimensions than the basic three are either unidirectional or invisible (I mean, there must be a reason for it), that we will be able to formulate a more complete framework upon which to build new theories, perhaps even leading to dimensional manipulation and engineering at some stage in the future?

edit on 2024-07-29T08:54:13-05:0008Mon, 29 Jul 2024 08:54:13 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Very well put and so true. Reminds me of all the nutty professors we have now. They’re very vested in their indoctrination.

I think it is stupid people who cannot conceive of the multiplicity of alternatives who are vested in their singular opinion. They don't need to be indoctrinated, it's all they know.

edit on 2024-07-29T09:00:55-05:0009Mon, 29 Jul 2024 09:00:55 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I think it is stupid people who cannot conceive of the multiplicity of alternatives who are vested in their singular opinion. They don't need to be indoctrinated, it's all they know.

Like many pointing the finger away from themselves ...
Arrogant and ignorant to feel superior, in order to even state that.
Might want to Check yourself and your " Singular Opinion"

edit on 29-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: NOt SHY

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join