It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

She had a 92% turnover rate in her cabinet, people hated her and said she was a absolute nightmare to work for. Also had the worst approval rating of any VP ever. Not to mention she didn’t do a damn thing in the last 4 years and you think she should run the country? She couldn’t even run the (50) employees she had without almost all of them leaving because she was a disaster. She’s frigg’n worthless as can be and toxic.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

You know who also had a 92% turnover rate? Trump.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

so that erases her issues keeping staff? What's the math like for that one?

whatabout-whatabout=orange man bad.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My god, you've done it.

What once was thought impossible, you've proven possible.

The equation for TDS as written by ND:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I don't work for either of them, so why should how they treat their staff affect how I vote?

However, it seems like that is an important factor to some on here so I figure I should keep them informed.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

A lot of them he fired, they didn’t all quit like they did with cackles. Her staff couldn’t stand her. She’s a awful person from what I’ve read, treats her help like #
edit on 1-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I don't work for either of them, so why should how they treat their staff affect how I vote?

Because it speaks volumes about her character. I’ve never heard one single thing about Trump treating his team like they’re garbage. Can’t say the same for cackles.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Some kind words employee’s have said about her….

Harris is no fun to work for. She doesn’t do her homework and then blames the staff when she’s unprepared. “With Kamala,” one former staffer told the Washington Post, “you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully and it’s not really clear why.”

"One of the things we've said in our little text groups among each other is what is the common denominator through all this and it's her," Duran, who left Harris' office after five months in his role, told the newspaper.

"Who are the next talented people you're going to bring in and burn through and then have (them) pretend they're retiring for positive reasons," he continued. In a recent column, Duran, now the editorial-page editor for The San Francisco Examiner, wrote that it was "sad to see her repeat the same old destructive patterns."

Some said Harris would refuse to analyze briefing materials set forth by employees but then scold them if she appeared unprepared. "It's clear that you're not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work,"

edit on 1-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Harris is no fun to work for. She doesn’t do her homework and then blames the staff when she’s unprepared. “With Kamala,” one former staffer told the Washington Post, “you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism and also her own lack of confidence. So you’re constantly sort of propping up a bully and it’s not really clear why.”

"One of the things we've said in our little text groups among each other is what is the common denominator through all this and it's her," Duran, who left Harris' office after five months in his role, told the newspaper.

"Who are the next talented people you're going to bring in and burn through and then have (them) pretend they're retiring for positive reasons," he continued. In a recent column, Duran, now the editorial-page editor for The San Francisco Examiner, wrote that it was "sad to see her repeat the same old destructive patterns."

Some said Harris would refuse to analyze briefing materials set forth by employees but then scold them if she appeared unprepared. "It's clear that you're not working with somebody who is willing to do the prep and the work,"

Don't forget she made everyone stand at attention when she walked into the room every day and made them say "Good Morning General" when she was AG in California.

Complete whack job.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

so that erases her issues keeping staff? What's the math like for that one?

It just emphasizes the context of your hypocrisy. That's all.

edit on 4020242024k01America/Chicago2024-08-01T16:01:40-05:0004pm2024-08-01T16:01:40-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

So why bring up Trump?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Don't forget she made everyone stand at attention when she walked into the room every day and made them say "Good Morning General" when she was AG in California.

Complete whack job.
Wow WTAF? She did? I’ve never heard that but makes perfect sense in regards to everything else I’ve heard about her. What a true gem she is. 🤮

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Complete whack job.
Wow WTAF? She did? I’ve never heard that but makes perfect sense in regards to everything else I’ve heard about her. What a true gem she is. 🤮

Here is the story....

joemiller.us...

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

Speaking of polls....Doesn't look like JD is getting the traction the GOP hoped for.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 1-8-2024 by lilzazz because: sp

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Shh, you are upsetting the Pavlovian human right wing cart.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Random thought. Here's why I don't like JD Vance.

I was watching a speech in Arizona at the border, and it actually wasn't what he said about the border that bugged me. Or even blaming the wicked Joe Kamala for the fentanyl deaths. That's expected.

He said, "They'll never get to see their children walk down the aisle."

While that seems abritrary and stupid he's a fixture of religious institution. Like it's implied every child is to get married in a church setting eventually. He couldn't say "watch their children grow up," he specifically singled out a traditional church based institution and rite of passage.

To me it also says, "Your job is to get married to your heterosexual prom date after high school and immediately reproduce. Because too many of you woke Millenials and Gen Z kids aren't breeding enough."

That's totally MY projection upon what he meant, but in my mind, his idealized America hinted at is trying to reinsert religious stigma.
edit on 2-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I was watching a speech in Arizona at the border, and it actually wasn't what he said about the border that bugged me. Or even blaming Joe Kamala for the fentanyl deaths. That's expected.

a reply to: Degradation33

I saw JD Vance in a quick interview at the Arizona border. This is what makes him a great VP pick for Trump.
JD Vance calling it like he see's it

edit on 2-8-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

I was watching a speech in Arizona at the border, and it actually wasn't what he said about the border that bugged me. Or even blaming Joe Kamala for the fentanyl deaths. That's expected.

a reply to: Degradation33

I saw JD Vance in a quick interview at the Arizona border. This is what makes him a great VP pick for Trump.
JD Vance calling it like he see's it

All the race baiters are having a hard time getting any traction spewing their fake racist theories.

Here is Tom Cotton destroying another smug, race baiting CNN idiot.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Colourful language so viewer discretion is advised.
edit on 3-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join