It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump obligated to the Biden debates now that the Dems started a new campaign

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Seems like it more dissing the Democratic presidential candidate, than building up the GOP candidate.
I honestly think he doesn’t stand a chance.

Anyone think Donald can beat Kamala in a debate?
If so, what are HIS strengths?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

His not committing to the scheduled debate apparently because they can’t be sure who the democrat candidate will be. But that makes no sense whatsoever, since the DNC convention is in August and the planned debate was in September. Why wouldn’t he just say he’ll debate whoever the nominee is, if he wasn’t actually trying to squirm his way out of it altogether?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Seems like it more dissing the Democratic presidential candidate, than building up the GOP candidate.
I honestly think he doesn’t stand a chance.

Anyone think Donald can beat Kamala in a debate?
If so, what are HIS strengths?

Strengths? All I can see is weakness right now because he's backpeddling on debating Harris. I want a debate, and I want it now.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: Dandandat3

No, he's not obligated.

He could chicken out and show himself for the craven coward that he is.

Coward, who immediately did rallies and a convention after an assassins bullets? Cowards are people who need to cheat and win at all costs to maintain their power …and their minions who justify all and every action are also cowards.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

originally posted by: Boomer1947

No, he's not obligated.

He could chicken out and show himself for the craven coward that he is.

Coward, who immediately did rallies and a convention after an assassins bullets? Cowards are people who need to cheat and win at all costs to maintain their power …and their minions who justify all and every action are also cowards.

Not that I would call him a coward, but within that convention he had protection to the hilt and he was in friendly waters.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Yes, that nominee was Biden and they had a debate which went so well for Biden he tucked tail then quit.

Nope.

Let’s get this straight! The DNC won't be naming their Nominee until August 19th, when they hold their National Convention, and their delegates vote.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

besides banging married men double her age

LOL But a married Donald Trump, banging women half his age is A-Okay with you, right?
Misogynistic hypocrite!

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Yes, that nominee was Biden and they had a debate which went so well for Biden he tucked tail then quit.

Nope.

Let’s get this straight! The DNC won't be naming their Nominee until August 19th, when they hold their National Convention, and their delegates vote.

Biden was the nominee after getting all the votes.
Kamala = designee

Did you find anything official showing a Sept 10 debate yet?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:52 PM
link   

LOL But a married Donald Trump, banging women half his age is A-Okay with you, right?
Misogynistic hypocrite!

Nobody can prove anything happend between Trump and anybody but Melania.

Kamala and Willie both admit she was 29 and he was 60 when she started her “career”.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Delegates = Votes
Biden = Nominee

Kamala = 300+ Pledged Delegates = Presumptive Nominee

Didn't you already post the ABC debate rules this thread?
edit on 0120242024k21America/Chicago2024-07-26T21:21:01-05:0009pm2024-07-26T21:21:01-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Better terms? What was wrong with the way the last debate was handled? Jake Tapper and Dana Bash let Trump say whatever he wanted, didn't cut him off, didn't contradict him. What else does he want?

I guess he wants to go back to pacing the stage and looming behind Kamala Harris, like he did with Hillary, interrupt and cut her off, not let her speak, like he did to Biden in their debate. If he can't do that, he won't debate. He can't do a real debate against a real candidate about real issues.

Even with Bash and Tapper and their obvious bias, Trump knocked it out of the ball park and they didn’t even k or it as they went into overdrive giving their guy special signals and trying to control the narrative. It was really pretty funny actually.
I can’t wait to see what happens with the “word salad!”
edit on 26-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Delegates = Votes
Biden = Nominee

Kamala = 300+ Pledged Delegates = Presumptive Nominee

That’s not how democracy works.

People vote.
Whoever gets the most votes is the nominee.
That’s how the Republican Party does it anyway.

Zero people voted for Kamala.
Zero.

I just want you to show us where Donald Trump agreed to debate Kamala Harris on ABC on September 10th?
Should be easy to do.

Protip: Try sticking to a single candidate before you start crying about debates.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Misogynistic hypocrite!

Nobody can prove anything happend between Trump and anybody but Melania.

Kamala and Willie both admit she was 29 and he was 60 when she started her “career”.

...and Ivana and Marla....
And Karen McDougal and Nanc O'Dell
And, of course Stephanie Clifford

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

This is how democracy works.
en.wikipedia.org...

Primary elections and caucuses can be binding or nonbinding in allocating delegates to the respective state delegations to the Republican National Convention.

edit on 1920242024k50America/Chicago2024-07-26T21:50:19-05:0009pm2024-07-26T21:50:19-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I dont think for a second Kamala wants a debate unless she feels its slanted in her favor big time.

The fact that Tulsi destroyed her 2020 bid so badly she got not a single delegate, and all tulsi did was quote her record to her and point out how atrocious it was.

Also Trump made the agreement with Biden, Kamala isnt biden they need a new agreement and then should debate.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Misogynistic hypocrite!

Exactly what im saying, yeah there both pigs but you mention nothing of the one

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   

but you mention nothing of the one

SpaceDoubt did. They were talking about Trump verses Harris:

Yeah, I’m ok with him waiting. He’s going to have to train up to handle someone who built a career on basically debating. As a prosecutor.
I think he’s screwed either way though. His mind is no longer nimble HANNIBAL LECTER!!! Ahem sorry.
And I just don’t think he can do it.

You responded to with,

Look up what she’s done in California as a prosecutor , besides banging married men double her age

That's someone sounding an awful lot like a misogynistic hypocrite!

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

The cackling idiot put on Willie Brown knee pads.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Trump went with Bidens demands for the first debate.

Kamala should go with Trumps demands on the second debate.

Have it on Fox, hosted by Hannity.

Seems fair to me.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

As you guys are so quick to point out, we're not a democracy. We're a constitutional republic.

Much like in the general election where you're not actually voting for a President but a slate of electors that will elect the President, in a primary you're not actually voting for a nominee but a slate of delegates that will select the nominee at the National Convention.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join