It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump obligated to the Biden debates now that the Dems started a new campaign

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
sounds like an excuse to run like a bitch, are Republicans cowards now? can't stand up to someone that can actually speak? a woman even.. sure like to talk # when running away from a debate. what happened to any time any place? all i say to that is, lol what a loser won't even debate a woman, too afraid to show hes just as affected by age as biden isn't he.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
sounds like an excuse to run like a bitch,

Isn't that what Biden did by dropping out of the race? More like a pussy.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Harris has said that she will be at the September 10th debate regardless of if Trump backs out or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

I hope Trump doesn't try to grab him.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Harris has said that she will be at the September 10th debate regardless of if Trump backs out or not.

If the left can't comprehend what Trump said, how can they with Harris?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Blueracer

I hope Trump doesn't try to grab him.

After that absolute Chad move ✊immediately following the attempt on his life, I’d say those pussies are grabbing themselves now.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Oh man, that’d be absolute gold… just imagine if he actually didn’t show up and that happened, lol.

Honestly though, Trump is extremely predictable if nothing else, so I’m going to say his essentially going to show up in the end. But omg, it’s just beyond hilarious to see how scared he is about it and how his doing everything he can to try and talk himself out of being obligated into a debate with Kamala.

Such a pathetic loser.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
She told him tonight at her rally in Georgia after mentioning he backed out but keeps talking about her:

"Donald, I do hope you'll reconsider to meet me on the debate stage. As the saying goes, if you got something to say, say it to my face."

We will see.
edit on 30-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Oh man, that’d be absolute gold… just imagine if he actually didn’t show up and that happened, lol.

Honestly though, Trump is extremely predictable if nothing else, so I’m going to say his essentially going to show up in the end. But omg, it’s just beyond hilarious to see how scared he is about it and how his doing everything he can to try and talk himself out of being obligated into a debate with Kamala.

Such a pathetic loser.

A pathetic loser is someone who said Trump wouldn't show up to debate Biden because he was scared.

And look what happened.

It's really going to blow up in your face again this time too.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
She told him tonight at her rally in Georgia after mentioning he backed out but keeps talking about her:

"Donald, I do hope you'll reconsider to meet me on the debate stage. As the saying goes, if you got something to say, say it to my face."

We will see.

You guys are delusional.

Harris is Biden....same garbage policies, same everything.

One thing is different though, she is a worse debater than Biden because she is a word salad queen.

How many times do you think you get to replace your garbage candidates after Trump destroys them?

Who is a threat to Democracy? The useless Liberals.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Such a pathetic loser.

Why’s he so afraid then? Almost feel sorry for him. Poor old man.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Such a pathetic loser.

Why’s he so afraid then? Almost feel sorry for him. Poor old man.

I almost feel sorry for you but you chose the path to the Liberal lobotomy and all I can do is laugh about it.

Why do you think Trump is afraid?
You said the same thing about him debating Biden and how did that go for you?

He destroyed Biden which caused you losers to replace him....oh wait....you didn't even get a chance to vote for someone
They installed Harris like a toilet and you had no choice.

What makes you think Harris any better than Biden?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Saddest thing about that debate for Trump, is that all Biden had to do is be able to complete a full sentence and he would’ve destroyed Trump.

Biden obviously failed… but Kamala won’t and Trump knows it.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Saddest thing about that debate for Trump, is that all Biden had to do is be able to complete a full sentence and he would’ve destroyed Trump.

Biden obviously failed… but Kamala won’t and Trump knows it.

How does it feel to be wrong about everything?

Your word salad, laughing hyena queen is gonna have to be replaced after the debate just like Biden was.

It's a good thing for you guys that the Democrats have a lot of losers to choose from.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Woah dude, you seem a bit triggered. Relax, if he kills her in the debate so be it. He does not appear as confident as you, or he would be talking a big game about it and trying to get it sooner, because if he's keeping track of social media, it's been brutal in all sorts of ways since she was announced. Even his normal pundits are suggesting ways he needs to pivot his campaign. So, getting it done quickly to gain back his bigly momentum seems like a good idea. Or heck, at least state he'll be there.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I know a Trump supporter isn't talking about word salad. When was the last time that man said a coherent sentence?

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   
True to his word; now that Harris is the official nominee Trump has challenged her to a debate.

Harris appears to be unwilling to negotiate her own debates and instead wants to hide behind the now failed Biden campaign agreements. It has now become a partner for the Harris campaign to hide behind Joe Biden; trying to capitalize on his accomplishments and distancing herself from his problematic policies.

The media can paint a picture of Harris that is beneficial to her campaign built out of Joe Biden’s legacy; but if she wins the presidency she will need to actively lead the country on her own; Joe Biden’s past wont be there to help her. Does she have what it takes to stand up for herself, be her own person? If she can't negotiate a debt with a bafoon like Donald Trump what hope will there be for her to negotiate with countries like China, Russia and Iran.

Trump says he agreed to Fox News debate on Sept. 4

Former President Donald Trump said he has agreed to an offer from Fox News to debate Vice President Kamala Harris on Sept. 4, according to a post on Truth Social late Friday.

“I have agreed with Fox News to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th," he wrote on Truth Social. In the post, Trump claimed that ABC News' debate, scheduled for Sept. 10, had been "terminated in that Biden will no longer be a participant."

However, the invitation to the ABC News debate -- which Trump and Biden accepted in May -- still remains open and Harris said last week she would attend.

ABC

It's not a good look for the potential first woman minority president to keep hiding behind an old white man.

edit on 3-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

Harris appears to be unwilling to negotiate her own debates and instead wants to hide behind the now failed Biden campaign agreements.

In the past, debates were coordinated and hosted by the Commission on Presidential Debates. But Donald Trump didn't like the way the moderators told him to "shut-up" and fact-checked him last time. So, private citizen, candidate Trump refused to cooperate this year and refuses to participate in debates organized and coordinated by the non-profit, taxpayer funded commission.

So, Joe Biden graciously agreed to 2 debates hosted by 2 for profit neutral news networks. By neutral, I mean not FOX News or MSNBC. They agreed on rules.

Now that Trump realizes he has to debate Kamala Harris, not Joe Biden, he wants FOX News, He needs a handicap.

So, Trump bought a time slot on FOX News, hired the moderators, rented a room that could handle a (paid) live audience. Trump needs to own the stage, the moderators, the audience and the forum before he feels confident enough to confront Kamala Harris, face to face.

If she insists on keeping the original schedule that Trump agreed to, no worries, Trump gets a scripted Town Hall.

edit on 5220242024k19America/Chicago2024-08-03T12:19:52-05:0012pm2024-08-03T12:19:52-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Dandandat3

All she has to do is read the teleprompter and do what her handlers tell to do. It’s all an act.
The debates are scripted, nothing new to answer, just know your scripts, blow smoke, and don’t venture off into weeds.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Incorrect.

It was Joe Biden who rejected the Commission on Presidential Debates and challenge Donald Trump to his own debates on his own terms. Donald Trump accepted the challenge to debate Joe Biden on Joe Biden’s terms.

Biden issues a challenge to Trump as he withdraws from traditional debate dates

President Joe Biden’s campaign has released a new video challenging former President Donald Trump to two presidential debates hosted by news organizations. The video comes as Biden has formally informed the Commission on Presidential Debates that he will not participate in its previously scheduled fall debates.

CNN - Liberal news network

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join