It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The emperor still has no clothes

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
a reply to: quintessentone

Muddying the context waters is all you can do, is why debate is dead here.

That’s all you do here is troll and derail threads and you never shut up, just keep talking in circles, spewing nonsense post after post like you have to be the center of attention. You’re either a paid shill or a troll sitting in mommy’s basement.

Were you neglected as a child? Is that what makes you cry out for constant attention?

You’re the one that’s literally killing debate here.

She's actually The Artist Formerly Known As "Sillyolme".
Look her up - new name, same idiotic M.O.

Are you serious?
I didn't know that but it sure really explains a lot.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68
They're going to screech their opinion in everyone's face whether it's wrong or not.

... and their left wing woke 'cancel culture' mob mentality will try to bite everyone in the ass while they do it.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

You do understand that raising taxes for corporations raise prices for the middle class, right?

That is also in conjunction with inflation.

If you could stop projecting your own short comings onto "most people/voters" that would be terrific.

Thanks.

I absolutely understand the borrowing from Peter to pay Paul failing economics in place and ignored by almost all administrations. It does not work.

Give the people more money to stimulate the economy and stop government overspending.

Where does this money come from?

If the answer is taxing and/or printing, youve lost the premise.

I absolutely know where the money comes from, what everyone forgets is government overspending and the debt is where the premise is lost.

Then giving people money comes from more debt, overspending and of course printing.

The question was, where do you think it should come from if not above?

It's supposed to come from taxing the wealthy corportions that are moving their businesses to other countries as fast as they can.

That, and The Kampaign isn't telling anybody that increasing the rich tax rates won't bring in enough revenue to cover much of any debt. It's a ruse to keep the economy reeling with inflation. 😃

What is Trump's plan to combat the debt. Oh right, it does not exist.

Well you know what it is right? Dominionism and Project 25 !!!!! What else would defeat Democratism? 😊

Strange too is Biden keeps touting a successful and flourishing economy while demanding higher taxes, yet the Trump Tax Cuts are still in place. Go Figure.

Economic policy of the Donald Trump administration

edit on Jul-25-2024 by xuenchen because: ☢️

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You do understand that raising taxes for corporations raise prices for the middle class, right?

That is also in conjunction with inflation.

If you could stop projecting your own short comings onto "most people/voters" that would be terrific.

Thanks.

I absolutely understand the borrowing from Peter to pay Paul failing economics in place and ignored by almost all administrations. It does not work.

Give the people more money to stimulate the economy and stop government overspending.

Where does this money come from?

If the answer is taxing and/or printing, youve lost the premise.

I absolutely know where the money comes from, what everyone forgets is government overspending and the debt is where the premise is lost.

Then giving people money comes from more debt, overspending and of course printing.

The question was, where do you think it should come from if not above?

It's supposed to come from taxing the wealthy corportions that are moving their businesses to other countries as fast as they can.

That, and The Kampaign isn't telling anybody that increasing the rich tax rates won't bring in enough revenue to cover much of any debt. It's a ruse to keep the economy reeling with inflation. 😃

What is Trump's plan to combat the debt. Oh right, it does not exist.

Proposition of enacting restrictions on Chinese ownership of infrastructure in the United States, including energy, technology, telecommunications, farmland, natural resources, medical supplies, and other strategic national assets, preventing all future Chinese purchases, and forcing the Chinese to sell any current holdings.[18][19]
Proposition of ending "Joe Biden's war on American energy" and recovering energy independence by eliminating "every unnecessary regulation in the federal registry that hampers domestic production," getting out of the Paris Agreement, and issuing fast approvals to every oil infrastructure project presented to his administration.[20][21]
Proposition of universal baseline tariffs on most foreign products, which will increase incrementally if other countries manipulate their currency or otherwise engage in unfair trading practices;[14] lowering taxes for American workers, families, and businesses. Becoming economically independent from China by revoking its Most Favored Nation trade status, gradually stopping all Chinese imports of essential goods, stopping American companies from investing in China, and banning federal contracts for any company that outsources to China.[22][23]
Proposition of decreasing trade deficits, especially with China.[24][25]
Proposition of not bailing out failing banks, but "unleash energy production, slash regulations," and repealing "Biden's tax hikes," to reduce inflation.[26][27]
Proposition to return jobs and wealth to the United States, launching an economic boom and eliminating dependence on China and other countries, by passing the "Trump Reciprocal Trade Act." If any country applies a certain percent tariff on American-made goods, the same tariff will be applied on theirs; the other countries "will have two choices—they’ll get rid of their tariffs on us, or they will pay us hundreds of billions of dollars, and the United States will make an absolute FORTUNE." This is meant to help the agricultural states and manufacturers.[28][29]
Proposition to "save America’s auto industry from Joe Biden’s radical Green New Deal policies," by terminating all of Biden's policies regarding emission regulations, fossil fuels, and electric vehicles, specifically the "mandates designed to force Americans into expensive electric cars," subsidies for "electric cars for rich people," and "DOUBLED CAFÉ standards." Also, asking from Canada and Mexico for full compliance with the terms of USMCA regarding the amount of regional auto parts content in North American cars which reduction benefitted China and other countries, ending delays in federal drilling permits and leases, and restoring the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve.[30][non-primary source needed][31][non-primary source needed]
Proposition to "bring Americans the lowest-cost energy and electricity on Earth," by developing American oil and natural gas, nuclear power, clean coal, hydroelectricity, "and every other form of affordable energy." Cancelling "Biden's ruinous power plant rule, terminat[ing] his electric vehicle mandate." Modernizing the electric grid, implementing rapid approvals for energy projects, and greenlighting the construction of new power plants, which will cause that "n the future, every manufacturing plant, every data center, every semiconductor facility and assembly line will want to be built in America."[32]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Here is Trump's economic agenda from Wikipedia since I know you'll never visit his site. Now share Kamala's please or a link to where I can find it?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Muddying the context waters is all you can do, is why debate is dead here.

That’s all you do here is troll and derail threads and you never shut up, just keep talking in circles, spewing nonsense post after post like you have to be the center of attention. You’re either a paid shill or a troll sitting in mommy’s basement.

Were you neglected as a child? Is that what makes you cry out for constant attention?

You’re the one that’s literally killing debate here.

She's actually The Artist Formerly Known As "Sillyolme".
Look her up - new name, same idiotic M.O.

Are you serious?
I didn't know that but it sure really explains a lot.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

network dude outed her a while ago - once you know it's easy to see.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

The original question, which you have yet to answer, is what is the definition of "Their fair share".
Your response was telling me to look at Harris' economic plan. How would that be an appropriate response to me asking you to define a phrase that YOU used, "Their fair share", if you were not deferring to her plan because it contains some sort of definition of what that phrase means. This isn't a discussion about the contrasts between their economic plans. This is a discussion about what the phrase that YOU USED means beyond just being some pretty words.

If you can't define the phrase you used, just say so. I won't judge you any harder than I already do.

My original question, which you have yet to answer. Where are the hyperlinks in Trump's policies that explain in specific detail the 'hows'? Which emperor has no clothes again?

can you show the plans Harris has and provide links as to how she is going to accomplish her goals please and thank you.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don't know if there's much left about this election that can be compared to any prior election we've ever had. We're headed into unprecedented, unknown territory. Things are going to get crazy, it's going to get weird. People will question their reality and their sanity.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Again, where is the detailed plan about dealing with the debt as I asked originally?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Shoshanna

Again, where is the detailed plan about dealing with the debt as I asked originally?

while others are looking for a more detailed list than has already been provided several times, won't you be a lamb and link to Harris' agenda, and plan for all the things she claims she will do. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The original question, which you have yet to answer, is what is the definition of "Their fair share".
Your response was telling me to look at Harris' economic plan. How would that be an appropriate response to me asking you to define a phrase that YOU used, "Their fair share", if you were not deferring to her plan because it contains some sort of definition of what that phrase means. This isn't a discussion about the contrasts between their economic plans. This is a discussion about what the phrase that YOU USED means beyond just being some pretty words.

If you can't define the phrase you used, just say so. I won't judge you any harder than I already do.

My original question, which you have yet to answer. Where are the hyperlinks in Trump's policies that explain in specific detail the 'hows'? Which emperor has no clothes again?

can you show the plans Harris has and provide links as to how she is going to accomplish her goals please and thank you.

Biden-Harris aren't finished yet, by the way she is part of a team, so she is accomplishing goals right now.

www.whitehouse.gov... by-limiting-rent-increases-and-building-more-homes/

www.whitehouse.gov... -commitments-cultivated-through-the-white-house-challenge-to-end-hunger-and-build-healthy-communities/

Just two, if you want more just go to www.whitehouse.gov and be informed.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
BuzzyWigs
Kamala calling BuzzyWigs
Come In BuzzyWigs
. . . _ _ _ . . .
😊

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

None of those outlines the plans. Just cheap skate talk. 💡

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

She won't be finished until she has 80% tax rate on
ordinary American earners. When she has stripped
Americans who work hard and pay taxes of Medicare,
and the AFA, while giving FREE insurance to ILLEGAL
invaders, she might rest her case.

However, I think that she would be emboldened
to go even further and she will move to make privately
owned gas powered vehicles against the law.

Where, might you ask would I get such crazy ideas?

Oh, they are crazy ideas alright, but they are HER
crazy ideas. Its all there for the record.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Her plan is easy to find, they can go hunting for it themselves. More importantly, are her accomplishments thus far and continuing. Am I fearmongering by posting Harris' accomplishments?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Please list her accomplishments during her time
as Joe Biden's Vice President.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What accomplishments? And I dont see Kamala's plan anywhere I see Biden/Harris things that as far as housing are mostly wishes and the nutrition thing? But yeah I'm just gonna agree with you that you're right because obviously you are not going to see that I already posted Trump's plan and the actions he will take as far as bringing manufacturing back to America etc etc

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Thanks in advance.

www.whitehouse.gov will lead you the way.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Biden-Harris aren't finished yet, by the way she is part of a team, so she is accomplishing goals right now.

www.whitehouse.gov... by-limiting-rent-increases-and-building-more-homes/

www.whitehouse.gov... -commitments-cultivated-through-the-white-house-challenge-to-end-hunger-and-build-healthy-communities/

Just two, if you want more just go to www.whitehouse.gov and be informed.

wait, you want Trump to give you a play by play of his plans, although he already presented them to the world, but you can't do the same for Harris, and that's OK? Silly, this is idiotic even for you. I say do better, but I honestly think this might be your best effort. That's sad.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Her plan is easy to find, they can go hunting for it themselves. More importantly, are her accomplishments thus far and continuing. Am I fearmongering by posting Harris' accomplishments?

then you can go find Trump's plans on your own as well. Or are the rules (D)ifferent with you?

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Thanks in advance.

www.whitehouse.gov will lead you the way.

that translates to "I don't have a clue".

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join