It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service failures prompts calls for agent recruitment changes...again

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: Hecate666

Nobody has proved DEI hires do not have merit.

DEI's hires should not be an assumption of merit nor negligent of required merit. But do they have the necessary merit for the positions which they are hired?

But I'm just going to let this rest here.

You can't prove that wasn't part of the expert training of the experts that trained USSS

/s

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

As long as you stop attacking members for being correct

Still waiting for you to start a discussion about what you want to talk about

Without facts and substance correctness is in the eye of the beholder, in other words, 'up in the air'.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Still waiting

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

As has already been called out by another member, you are the only one that has an issue with me. You should look deeper into why that is.

I ma not denying you anything, I am only asking you not attack members personally and start a discussion where you do not do so.

Why is that such a big ask for you? Is it because you have nothing real to say and you are only here for personal attacks and BS?

I've watched your interaction with other members here and that is a straight out lie. You were recently penalized for political baiting and trolling. Well done mods.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Still waiting

You make your own threads and I will certainly stay clear of them because no substance no facts, and when and if I decide to make more threads it will be my decision alone.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you dream of a place where people are penalized for having a differing opinion as yourself and want to project that as reality.

You are the only member that has an issue with what I say, and if you aren't you are the only one that has enough of a problem to say something about it, reflection is your best friend.

Your crush on me needs to fade away, I'm a married man and don't feel like dealing with it

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It didn't matter what any agents did or didn't do because bullets from an AR15 would still have gone through their bodies and into Trump.
edit on q00000044731America/Chicago1818America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Your opinion of my posting means about as much to me as a pile of dog $#it in my neighbors yard

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I guess you have no idea how body armor works.....shocker

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, you dream of a place where people are penalized for having a differing opinion as yourself and want to project that as reality.

You are the only member that has an issue with what I say, and if you aren't you are the only one that has enough of a problem to say something about it, reflection is your best friend.

Your crush on me needs to fade away, I'm a married man and don't feel like dealing with it

You are not offering anything substantive, only complaining that I and other members jump into threads just as you do.

Please don't deal with anything, I have asked to to stop replying to me and you can't.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I guess you have no idea how body armor works.....shocker

Where are your sources that the body armor was the correct type to stop an AR15 bullet?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

As has already been called out by another member, you are the only one that has an issue with me. You should look deeper into why that is.

I ma not denying you anything, I am only asking you not attack members personally and start a discussion where you do not do so.

Why is that such a big ask for you? Is it because you have nothing real to say and you are only here for personal attacks and BS?

I've watched your interaction with other members here and that is a straight out lie. You were recently penalized for political baiting and trolling. Well done mods.

And you are a previously banned member silly ole me. Get off your soap box sister.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It didn't matter what any agents did or didn't do because bullets from an AR15 would still have gone through their bodies and into Trump.

I mean, how do you argue with this airtight logic.

I wonder if there is some type of market for a class of say, armor, that would protect ones...body. They could even put them in classes for different types of rounds and environments.

Wanna go in on a radical new business with me?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I wonder if there is some type of market for a class of say, armor, that would protect ones...body. They could even put them in classes for different types of rounds and environments.

perhaps we could invent something called "Kevlar". Ima smart one.

link   

Not if the glass was angled different. 😊

link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

perhaps we could invent something called "Kevlar". Ima smart one.

Pfft.

That'll never catch on.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You are not offering anything substantive, only complaining that I and other members jump into threads just as you do.

Please don't deal with anything, I have asked to to stop replying to me and you can't.

He's just calling out BS and trying to interject truth.

Deny ignorance and all that.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I have asked to to stop replying to me and you can't.

Can you please stop " denying my freedom of expression"?

link   

OMFG ... seriously ... YES it did matter what the agents did or didn't do.
It was their JOB to shield Trump. The little girls didn't do it.
They were busy flipping their pony tails and playing with their sun glasses,
and adjusting their blazers, AND DUCKING, and running around in a
panic not knowing what to do.

link   
a reply to: Moon68

Too much to ask of those who are ignorant to the core

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join