It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that picture of Trumps fist in the air and blood on his face?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

There are literally countless threads here on ATS discussing every thing under the sun relating to Trump.
We make one or two posts about our opinions and observations and its a 'full time job'?
Please, stop being silly.

A lot is made on here about Dems reeeing......they have nothing on some Trump acolytes it would seem.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You believe the father's gun is the reason Crooks is dead? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I'm more making a point about others who spend 14 hours a day posting nothing but anti-Trump rhetoric.

I'm apologize for putting you in my crosshairs. I was a bit too anxious with the reply.

Nothing personal, I typically agree with you on other topics.
edit on 24-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I assure you, no problem at all.

The thing is, you guys have a truly horrific choice; Trump or Harris?
So pleased I don't have to make it and are free to observe and comment without being in that predicament.

We had a bad enough choice recently over here; Sunak or Starmer?
I chose a third option....not sure if you have that over there?

edit on 24/7/24 by Freeborn because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Its those thousand points of light that have been scattered into the wind .... They employ a lot of people

list of NGO's and CSO's

A TIME cover Still Valid Today

edit on 24-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: TheTardis2

Isn't it funny how the biggest Trump critics on ATS aren't even from the U.S.? Quint, chronic, they're all so jelly of the American freedom.

I see two possibilities:
1 - Those that do not like Trump and live in the US do not like to engage in this type of conversation;
2 - Those that do not like Trump and live in the US stopped coming to ATS.

While those that do not like Trump and do not live in the US do not have any problem stating what they think and/or still come to ATS.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So, essentially you are saying that Brawndo is what plants crave - it's got electrolytes!

This is how you see our rights.

We know.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

You believe the father's gun is the reason Crooks is dead? Seriously?

He believes the state always knows best and better.

Especially when he's part of it...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I've found that most people who live in the US that dislike Trump will always have something negative to say, true or not, about Trump but never have anything at all to say in support o their boy Biden.

Most that don't live in the US that dislike Trump is because they only see what MSM tells them and the impact that Trump has on their country, albeit good or bad. Most don't know anymore about Biden than they do about Trump, they just know that everyone else says "Orange Man Bad" so they hop the bandwagon and continue the rhetoric until they are blue in the face.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: ArMaP

I've found that most people who live in the US that dislike Trump will always have something negative to say, true or not, about Trump but never have anything at all to say in support o their boy Biden.

Most that don't live in the US that dislike Trump is because they only see what MSM tells them and the impact that Trump has on their country, albeit good or bad. Most don't know anymore about Biden than they do about Trump, they just know that everyone else says "Orange Man Bad" so they hop the bandwagon and continue the rhetoric until they are blue in the face.

I go by his court trials and how a jury of his peers, and yours too, judge him.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Sure thing princess, again, it's whatever you see on MSM and that is all you know.

Kind of hard to have a fair trial, Trump or not, when you have jurors that come out of there saying they were going to convict regardless of evidence and testimony.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

We know the propaganda works great on you.

There is no need to rehash to point in every thread...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

We all know exactly why he does it, gotta have his nose in everything all the time to try and stay relevant.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

We know the propaganda works great on you.

There is no need to rehash to point in every thread...

That truth triggered you, I see.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

PorkChop96

The valuable service is actually appreciated.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

PorkChop96

The valuable service is actually appreciated.

Not for everyone here.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   

"Isn't it funny how the biggest Trump critics on ATS aren't even from the U.S.? Quint, chronic, they're all so jelly of the American freedom."

Jealous of what "freedom"?

Narcissistic felon Trump or Dementia Joe, etc?

Sure, really jealous of the great choices you have.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Heads Up - Media is not impartial when it comes to talking points

Yale law professor says Trump isn’t a convicted felon despite guilty verdict — here’s why

Despite media reports, Rubenfeld insisted that it’s “not true” that Trump is already a “convicted felon,” arguing that one is “not a convicted felon because of a jury verdict.”

“You are not convicted until the judge enters that judgment of guilt. Now, in New York, it’s very likely that Judge Merchan will enter that judgment of guilt against Trump on the same day that he issues sentencing. That’d be July 11th.”

July 11th - Trump’s election interference sentencing was set for today. Why was it postponed?

You will find nothing filed - submitted by any court stating DJT is a Felon - Just media

edit on 24-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I didn't say "convicted"?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

There is a point there, though, Carp. A lot of interest from other countries justified on the questionable notion that their own governments are somehow completely in the thrall of the US government and so only American politics are worthy of commentary. Which is balderdash to put it mildly.

Not pointing at you, but that has been the case often on this site.

Me, I can figure out US politics. I'd rather know what the Hell is going on in the UK right now ... whatever it is, it doesn't look healthy for the future of the UK. And we never hear any commentary on continental politics other than once in a blue moon ... plenty of fodder for conspiracy oriented discussion there IMO.

Cheers
edit on 24-7-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join