It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember that picture of Trumps fist in the air and blood on his face?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I do. I thought at the time that that one would make a majestic cover for Time Magazine. Powerful, Iconic. Certainly an image to go down in history.

But did it make the cover of Time, we know how he loves his picture on the cover of Time.

Welllll, it got stolen from him. Bet that frosts his jo jos.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
I do. I thought at the time that that one would make a majestic cover for Time Magazine. Powerful, Iconic. Certainly an image to go down in history.

But did it make the cover of Time, we know how he loves his picture on the cover of Time.

Yep. Getting beaten by a black woman must really roll up his hose. So to speak.

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Doubtful. He and millions of others have been aware of the media bias against him.

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I agree! Joe absolutely hates her now. In his mind, he just got beat by the Jungle he refused to send his children to school ain. He was always such a bigot. Seeing her shove him off the cover to the right and come walking in.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AlroyFarms

Well ah, sure. But we all also know about how he had phony covers of Time displayed around several of his golf resorts, right?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I doubt it. the pictures on t shirts and other things so its fine with him.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I thought that when someone is shooting at you, and a stack of people are trying to keep you down out of harm's way, that standing up in a 'shoot at me, I'm an easy target' pose for the cameras is not the wisest move.

+29 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

Doubtful. He and millions of others have been aware of the media bias against him.

Folks, she is not a black woman.

She's half Indian, half jamacian. She's no more black than Big Mike is a woman.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I thought that when someone is shooting at you, and a stack of people are trying to keep you down out of harm's way, that standing up in a 'shoot at me, I'm an easy target' pose for the cameras is not the wisest move.

I'm not a Trump apologist. Still don't trust the man. But to this, I will say that after several seconds on the ground being dog-piled by a cadre of SS agents (several seconds that probably felt like minutes), he probably felt pretty certain that the threat has been neutralised and that - being the showman that he has always been - it was an opportune moment to make a statement.

No, probably wasn't wise, but I can see how the reasoning worked in his mind.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Getting beaten by a black woman must really roll up his hose. So to speak.

1/2 Jamaican.
That's not black.
And why would it 'roll up his hose'?
He's not a racist.
Stop believing the left wing propaganda.

TIME is left wing.
OF COURSE they'd go with a Kamala cover instead of a cover making Trump look good.
It's all part of the left wing social engineering and mind programming they do.

edit on 7/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

I'm not a Trump apologist. Still don't trust the man. But to this, I will say that after several seconds on the ground being dog-piled by a cadre of SS agents (several seconds that probably felt like minutes), he probably felt pretty certain that the threat has been neutralised and that - being the showman that he has always been - it was an opportune moment to make a statement.

He had just been shot. 43 Seconds seems irrationally short period of time to do a photo op, and the Secret Service staff around him at the time weren't acting like the shooter had been neutralized.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

He had just been shot. 43 Seconds seems irrationally short period of time to do a photo op, and the Secret Service staff around him at the time weren't acting like the shooter had been neutralized.

What did Trump say about it?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He said some stupid stuff about being shot for democracy (like that is what denying elections is all about).

He was shot because of easy access to firearms (something that Trump had done nothing to restrict), and because his whole campaign is divisive and promotes outrage, of the type that riles up the kooks and those who believe all the online invective and propaganda.

edit on 2024-07-23T05:24:38-05:0005Tue, 23 Jul 2024 05:24:38 -050007am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I haven't found Time magazine to be interesting or relevant in like two decades. So, whatever. And that has nothing to do with Trump. Time magazine to journalism is like Michelin stars to food, totally disconnected from real thought/opinion and riding grandfathered success.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

He was shot because of easy access to firearms (something that Trump had done nothing to restrict), and because his whole campaign is divisive and promotes outrage,

NOPE. Nice try sparky, but that's not true.

The shooter also had searches for the DNC and for Princess Catherine of England.

The shooter was just looking for someone famous to off so he could be famous.

Trump's campaign isn't divisive and doesn't promote outrage.

However, the DEMOCRATS go around calling Trump 'Hitler' and a 'threat to Democracy', and they scream that he has to be stopped. THAT is 'divisive" and 'promotes outrage'.

Oh .. and the laws we have for firearms are just fine. Just because some people manage to get around them isn't a reason to restrict the vast majority of people who are responsible gun owners. That's retarded.

edit on 7/23/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   

From a statistics point of view, which is more common, an attempted assassination of a president/candidate or a president that is running for a second time to withdraw his candidacy?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He was shot because of easy access to firearms (something that Trump had done nothing to restrict),

How ignorant can one be....

and because his whole campaign is divisive and promotes outrage, of the type that riles up the kooks and those who believe all the online invective and propaganda.

I think you are thinking of Biden's campaign there bud. You know the one trying their hardest to imprison his political opponent, calling him "Hitler", a "threat to democracy", "will put all of us into concentration camps", etc.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Would have been a more accurate picture, if Joe was tripping off the edge of the cover.

Just saying.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

He was shot because of easy access to firearms (something that Trump had done nothing to restrict), and because his whole campaign is divisive and promotes outrage, of the type that riles up the kooks and those who believe all the online invective and propaganda.

Stop with this bs. You and I both know that ALL of the cities with strict gun control polices have the worst crime. Access to guns has nothing to do with it. Criminals do not obey the laws. You can make gun laws all day long and it wont matter. Are you also going to restrict knives, then cars, and then rocks? If someone wants to kill someone they will find a way. It has nothing to do with guns. Have you personally tried to go buy an AR15? And trumps campaign being divisive? I dare you to spend 5 minutes searching the internet for quotes from democrat leaders about Trump. You will find more lies than you can stomach. They have lied about everything he does, they call him a dictator, they keep spouting off about project 2025, they have you dems literally believing there will never be another election. I mean if all that was true then why not stop him... But is it? IS IT TRUE??? Hell no its not true. Its DIVISIVE lies from the left. That is the reason this happened.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join