It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's up to the courts to decide whether or not they'll consider new evidence. Not the prosecutor.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

It's amazing how the GOP in the last three years has turned so "pro" criminal

And hate to burst your bubble, but DNA did prove Cooper committed the crime. Justice was served.
DNA Confirms Mass Murderers Guilt Again

So you vehemently disagree with Trump's plan to speed up the death penalty to the end of a day after a trial as he stated when he announced he was running for his second term? Plus adding more crimes to a death penalty? Appeals take numerous years, and I'm sure since you seem so appalled at Cooper's case, you wouldn't want people dead hours after their trial with no chance to appeal?

yea, we were burning down cities, and bashing cops in with stuff, then giggling all the way to the next BLM riot, since nobody arrested us. We are totally the party of "pro criminal".

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You do no get it, is not about he been the criminal, but how she refuses using DNA testing, maybe she had a crystal ball and she knew that he was guilty after all.

She is run the nation on that crystal ball, is going to be all good.

Specially the real criminals that her freedom fund released into the streets.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It's a great thing to put her on blast for. I imagine they'll rake up every bit of muck they can on her. She offered to compare records, so that's the test I want anyway.

Exactly what you said. I want my candidate to field the harsh reputation destroying questions. Society is programmed to run or reverse blame in that situation.

Why did you refuse a DNA test for Kevin Cooper? Why were you covering for corrupt police?

Just ask it. Put her in headlights. We know Joe fails there. The blast evasion is where I make judgement.

I think I could predict it though.

"Ms.Harris, Why did you refuse a DNA test to Kevin Cooper? Why were you covering for corrupt police?"

"Donald Trump was found guilt of 34 felony counts!"

See, my expectations aren't that high. That or an evasive technical answer. (Or the ETA)

If she answered directly and cited her reason for pulling an alleged West Memphis Three, it would establish more credibility, but also leads her on to the defensive (which is not advisable), so I expect her to "DARVO" if a tough question on her past roles comes up.

Considering the opponent, That's not necessarily a negative

I have come to expect artful evasion by reversing the blame from all parties.

ETA:

Having now read about this case, I can say, she'd probably defer the evidence like Newsom did. And she eventually reversed her decision as Senator and allowed the test.
edit on 24-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Wait till Trump starts executing them "quickly" just hours after their trial. "By the end of the day". Won't be time for any DNA or anything else. But that's cool right?

And your personal opinion in the matter was "ok to let criminals go on the street free after committing crimes but she did nothing to make sure that justice was served in Cooper's case". That leads one to believe you think him being on death row is not justice. Seems kind of pro criminal for a mass murderer.

edit on 24-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Yep 34 counts that are not strong enough to keep Trump out of the race for the white house, what that tells you.

Still pan B did not work either, he is still alive a running.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How many black women were in the political arena in 2019/2020?

Biden had plenty of good candidates to choose from. Kamala helped Joe cross the finish line and win the election. She helped him achieve all the things done, that Biden Administration touts. Se, as a woman of color, was the best choice Joe Biden could have made then, and she's the best choice to be the Democratic Part's presidential candidate now. There is no one better, black, white, male or female.

edit on 4320242024k44America/Chicago2024-07-24T14:44:43-05:0002pm2024-07-24T14:44:43-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Actually, the article most have been from before cooper was found finally guilty, that is why I quote it, It was my mistake, I am glad he was found guilty after all.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

And how is that MORE limiting than limiting one's choices to a white Christian male?

It really isn't much of a difference if that was the so-called requirements for the position. We all know why Harris was picked for VP, wasn't her great career performances. When it comes to politics, they look for who their base will agree with and who will benefit them the most, so it is not a right or wrong thing. If they didn't pick Harris then it would need to be M Obama since right now the left base is 100% on a Black Female, which is funny because Harris isn't really Black.

I'm not sure if you are talking about Pence. I'm pretty sure they were looking for someone much younger and levelheaded to offset Trump. To add he needed to be White, and a Christian is more speculation than anything else.

The dems are in a really hard position. Harris turned out to be much worse than feared. Been 100% useless and mostly out of sight, and now they are stuck with a woman of color as their pick, and most likely the worst one they could pick...lol

JD Vance brings a lot to the table. Checks all the so-called boxes with even a wife of color and enlisted marine, but the real reason outside of being just a great speaker and highly intelligent is he is from Ohio and that alone upped him over most of the other picks.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yep she will be a good lap dog and do what the queen of the swamp tells her to do, or else, if she even makes it to be a president.

she is a zero a nada and she has been used by the most despicable people in the democrat party the swamp.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: IDELB2006

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: IDELB2006
a reply to: Moon68
Your link does not work.

That's okay, it is an obvious fib.

Which one? I gave you three showing nearly identical data that you attempted to mock another member over. She is correct and you are wrong, deal with it princess

None of the links you or flyers fan provided showed tens of millions of illegals coming into the US in the last 3.5 years.

It could only ever be a wild exaggeration, or a flat out lie.

Since you keep doubling down, I guess we all know which one it was.

Your hilarious.

Good one.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

She helped him achieve all the things done, that Biden Administration touts

And that is going to be her undoing because they have done more for illegals then they have for real American citizens.

Which you obviously have no problem with.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

You’re assuming the media will ask her the hard questions or even mention any legitimate concerns of her leadership.
They are scrubbing anything majorly rotten in her decades long “career” of “accomplishments” as we speak.
Her history is being rewritten in real time.
The government also has 51 plus “intelligence experts” to write a letter if she needs.
The facts are she is a dumb underachieving DEI hire.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We all know why Harris was picked for VP, wasn't her great career performances.

Well, it sure didn't hurt her.

If they didn't pick Harris then it would need to be M Obama since right now the left base is 100% on a Black Female, which is funny because Harris isn't really Black.

That's a large load of garbage! The left was ready to go with Joe Biden, with Harris as his VP, even knowing that Joe might not make it 4 more years.

JD Vance brings a lot to the table.

JD Vance brings nothing new to the table. He just reinforces the MAGA Trumpism, anti-DEI, white Christian Nationalism wet dreams.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I know you won't answer because the tough questions scare you guys but what is wrong with making America great?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

what is wrong with making America great?

I didn't know America wasn't great! But I'll tell you one thing I do know, the majority of Americans don't want to go backwards.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I didn't know America wasn't great! But I'll tell you one thing I do know, the majority of Americans don't want to go backwards.

Then they obviously don't want Harris.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

DEI is going backwards.
DEI is as racist as Jim Crow.
Progressive policies like DEI are actually in fact regressive and degenerative.

The progressives are all in favor of DEI, but they pretend that they never use DEI to make decisions. 🤡

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

DEI is going backwards.
DEI is as racist as Jim Crow.

Maybe it is, for White Supremacist and White Christian Nationalists. The rest of us aren't so freaked out by diversity, equity and inclusion.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The rest of us aren't so freaked out by diversity, equity and inclusion.

Considering how racist and sexist DEI is, you should be.

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join