It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think you quite get what I'm saying. There's roughly 50 million adults in this country that identify as Swifties. They're now organizing to make sure all 50 million of them are registered and ready to vote in November. And they're going to do it dressed in outfits and bedecked in friendship bracelets.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I don't think you quite get what I'm saying. There's roughly 50 million adults in this country that identify as Swifties. They're now organizing to make sure all 50 million of them are registered and ready to vote in November. And they're going to do it dressed in outfits and bedecked in friendship bracelets.

Will you guys all get rainbow colored participation trophies when Harris loses?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

declining inflation and low unemployment? Or failures like Trump demanding Republican legislators not to fix immigration by passing that long in the works, bipartisan immigration bill?

Gaslight much?

Declining inflation, lol Declining from what? His peak inflation number of 9.1% that was the highest in 40 years, it was 1.4% when Trump left. Consumer prices are up 20% under jotato.

Low unemployment? You talking about the people that went back to work after COVID? 72% of all the jobs he was claiming were just people going back to work.

As far as the border bill …that was one of the most pathetically written bills I’ve ever read which is exactly why the democrats wanted it passed because it allowed a continued major amount of illegals to pour through the border.

It figures that a democrat like yourself would try and see these as a success. News flash sook, these were major failures and lies. As was the build back better and green new deal they were wanting trillions for. Infrastructure has also been a huge failure, only 7 charging stations built so far out of 500k, thats in 4 years if you need a reminder. The high speed internet they wanted tens of billions of dollars for that’s made next to no progress. And we all know what a huge failure his border policies created, ran by no other than your border czar cackles the clown.

This administration has been nothing but failures and dumpster fires, so please don’t piss on our legs and tell us it’s raining.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I don't think you quite get what I'm saying. There's roughly 50 million adults in this country that identify as Swifties.

If someone lets a vapid pop star tell them how to vote they aren't adults by any stretch, including chronological age.

edit on 7 24 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

You're planning on voting for a vapid reality TV star. Do you really have room to criticize?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

We were planning on covering our ears with maxipads but it looks like you guys beat us to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You're planning on voting for a vapid reality TV star. Do you really have room to criticize?

You talking about the guy that had some of the best numbers ever of any President in US history, that guy? He did pretty good for some two bit reality star, yeah?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

We were planning on covering our ears with maxipads but it looks like you guys beat us to it.

What would JFK had used if he lived? 🤓

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

What's with the "Swifties" thing all of a sudden? She won't get the Latino and Black vote. 😀

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That’s a very lucrative side gig.
Smart dude.

Much better than being a side gig, know what I’m saying?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Trump built his empire in real estate development - Swift built her multi-million dollar career on exploiting her own poor judgement in men.

Swifties? More like Swiftards.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Only one of two Presidents to leave office with less than jobs than he started. The worst economy since the Great Depression. And let's not forget the millions dead.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

It sure did. In dead last of the candidates to run.

And yet, the American people gave her the 2nd highest job in the land!

He is married to a Hindu.

Is that supposed to be a Republican VP DEI credential?
LOL
edit on 4920242024k51America/Chicago2024-07-24T18:51:49-05:0006pm2024-07-24T18:51:49-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I don't think those votes were all from Americans.

Hacked machines flipped votes, illegals voting,
votes counted twice.

Conversely, Trump votes were flipped away,
thrown away, and deleted.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Only one of two Presidents to leave office with less than jobs than he started. The worst economy since the Great Depression. And let's not forget the millions dead.
He left during Covid Einstein. The ONLY reason the economy went to crap was because of Covid also, that was everywhere in the world.

Millions dead? lol not even 1 million deaths and more deaths came under biden’s reign. Seriously, take your lies and bs somewhere else. You have zero credibility here. You’re always wrong xcal.

CDC data indicates there were 385,443 U.S. deaths attributing COVID-19 as an underlying or contributing cause on death certificates in 2020. By contrast, there were 446,197 U.S. deaths attributed to COVID-19 on death certificates in 2021, as of Jan. 12.

edit on 24-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I hear dems all the time trying to rewrite history because they ignore the covid factor and think people won’t notice. I feel embarrassed for you sometimes.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Nope, she was chosen by the presidential candidate that was biden, people vote for biden, she is the attachment to that vote.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows none of that BS is true.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You don't think it matters to the American people who else is on the ticket, or who is next in line to be POTUS if something happens?

You don't think it matters that JD Vance will be POTUS if Donald Trump is elected and croaks later? He is pretty old, after all.
edit on 2220242024k27America/Chicago2024-07-24T19:27:22-05:0007pm2024-07-24T19:27:22-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: marg6043

You don't think it matters to the American people who else is on the ticket, or who is next in line to be POTUS if something happens?

You don't think it matters that JD Vance will be POTUS if Donald Trump is elected and croaks later? He is pretty old, after all.

If you’re so scared JD might be president one day, you should join the SS and do a fantastic job so that doesn’t happen.
I hear they’re hiring. Women.
There’s actually just been a new job listing.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85 >>

join