It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Darn I am a minority woman of mixed background with tan skin and latina.

All these racist discussing makes me uncomfortable, kamala is racist, and sexist, I am offended by her using the same background as me for her political game.

Shame on her, she is fake.
edit on 24-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

How many black women were in the political arena in 2019/2020?

Biden had plenty of good candidates to choose from. Kamala helped Joe cross the finish line and win the election. She helped him achieve all the things done, that Biden Administration touts. Se, as a woman of color, was the best choice Joe Biden could have made then, and she's the best choice to be the Democratic Part's presidential candidate now. There is no one better, black, white, male or female.

well, you failed to answer the question, but it doesn't matter, This is the kind of post I like to hang on to for a bit. thanks for that.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
BREAKING: The Trump campaign has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission after Democrats staged a successful coup on President Biden.

The Trump campaign is accusing Biden and VP Kamala Harris of violating campaign finance laws by rolling over funds.

"Kamala Harris is seeking to perpetrate a $91.5 million dollar heist of Joe Biden’s leftover campaign cash — a brazen money grab that would constitute the single largest excessive contribution and biggest violation in the history of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended," said general counsel David Warrington.

Finally, this is totally illegal.
I wonder if they’ll get fined by the FEC or referred to criminal court.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Vermilion

DEI is going backwards.
DEI is as racist as Jim Crow.

Maybe it is, for White Supremacist and White Christian Nationalists. The rest of us aren't so freaked out by diversity, equity and inclusion.

If DEI is such a good thing, why don’t you folks ever admit to making decisions based on it?
Page after page here of denying it.
Why exactly is that?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

BREAKING: The Trump campaign has filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission after Democrats staged a successful coup on President Biden.

The Trump campaign is accusing Biden and VP Kamala Harris of violating campaign finance laws by rolling over funds.

"Kamala Harris is seeking to perpetrate a $91.5 million dollar heist of Joe Biden’s leftover campaign cash — a brazen money grab that would constitute the single largest excessive contribution and biggest violation in the history of the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended," said general counsel David Warrington.

Finally, this is totally illegal.
I wonder if they’ll get fined by the FEC or referred to criminal court.

could be 87 felonies if they shop the right judge.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I heard about that, but forgot about it, yep they did it after all, but that is what it was supposed to be happening under the circumstances that biden was taken out and replaced by kamala without any process.

I am sure 14m voters are not very happy about it, some might, but no all.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well, it sure didn't hurt her.

It sure did. In dead last of the candidates to run. She didn't even come in the top 18 where the 18th place was only 5000 TOTAL votes from around the entire country. She got a splattering of votes in just TWO states and dropped before her home state of CA where she got a BIG FAT ZERO. There weren't even 1000 people in all of America that would vote for her.

Why you all picked her as VP is one of the great mysteries of the universe, and now you are stuck with her.

That's a large load of garbage! The left was ready to go with Joe Biden, with Harris as his VP, even knowing that Joe might not make it 4 more years.

With Joe out, my point was to pass over Harris it better be another woman of color, or are you saying she is just that good and popular?

JD Vance brings nothing new to the table. He just reinforces the MAGA Trumpism, anti-DEI, white Christian Nationalism wet dreams.

He is married to a Hindu...You all are so full of crap. If he was a liberal you all would love him, like you once did with Trump.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

This isn't going to go anywhere. Whenever Trump's lawyers use loaded language that sounds like it came from a fundraising email, that's because that's exactly what it is. This filing isn't meant for the courts. It's meant to rile up his base.

That said, it certainly shows that Trump considers Kamala to be a threat.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Well, she is the very best that the left can bring forth, so no wonder.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Bad news for Trump. The Swifties are mobilizing. They're planning for Election Day to be a fan action event and nobody organizes like the Swifties.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Darn I am a minority woman of mixed background with tan skin and latina.

All these racist discussing makes me uncomfortable, kamala is racist, and sexist, I am offended by her using the same background as me for her political game.

Shame on her, she is fake.

She is also whatever works for the moment. She was lauded as the first Indian-American in Congress and the first Black VP. She should do a 23 and Me test to claim a few more firsts.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Bad news for Trump. The Swifties are mobilizing. They're planning for Election Day to be a fan action event and nobody organizes like the Swifties.

If that is your secret weapon the left is in trouble. Are you suggesting they will be vote harvesting?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Ohhhh scare us some more.

You guys are so F'ing full of it, nobody is worried about Harris and I mean nobody.

So let her sing "The wheels on the bus go round and round" or play with Venn diagrams.

She is a radical, commie Liberal that will destroy the country but you guys are just too F'ing stupid to see it.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The versatility of madam kamala, she is a one size fits all, I am sure that the real American citizens in the US are watching the metamorphosis very closely and idiots they are not, the rest of the world are laughing their heads off.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Where did I say anything about vote harvesting? They're going to get people registered and they're going to show up and vote on Election Day.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

They better get busy, those 10 million illegals are going to need a lot of help, finding where to put the x.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

She is a radical, commie Liberal that will destroy the country but you guys are just too F'ing stupid to see it.

Even worse...if her IQ even reached 85, I would be shocked. I'm not really joking here; she is just damn stupid that could only use her womanly influences (nicest way to say it) to gain positions. Why the left picked her over 1000 other candidates to be VP no one can guess, even they don't know. Biden's biggest weapon to stay in office to the end was that if he was removed then Harris would take over.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   

This isn't going to go anywhere. Whenever Trump's lawyers use loaded language that sounds like it came from a fundraising email, that's because that's exactly what it is. This filing isn't meant for the courts. It's meant to rile up his base.

As opposed to the third grade “feels” language in the DOJ cases LoL

That’s Joe’s money, given to him for his campaign.

Without mentioning race or sex, tell us why Kamala is entitled to that money.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That is her treat for releasing the campaign funds, she got a sweet deal, to be endorsed for president, hey is not her first walk in the park trying to be president.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Where did I say anything about vote harvesting? They're going to get people registered and they're going to show up and vote on Election Day.

And what are they going to use as leverage? I think there are enough liberal voters that are truly discussed by it all and they will just stay home.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85 >>

join