It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
I watched Kamala make her first speech of her Presidential run,
I was very impressed with her charm, her delivery and the way she took Trump apart so easily.

You were huh?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: FlyersFan

Kamala does not stand a chance. She is so f'n high all the time it is hysterical and I cannot believe no one ever in the media called her out.

The laugh? The ramblings? She is stoned to the bone and you know she is getting the 32% THC High Terp from the good farms.

Oh come off it . now you are trying to spin to us that Kamala is a junky?

Are there no lows MAGA cant stoop to ?

Her own dad dimed her out as never smoking weed and he found her statements about having smoked weed herself highly offensive.

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he wrote.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” he added.

www.politico.com...

Pretty bad when you've got your own gramma rolling in her grave over your lies and your dad so offended at you he felt the need to make a statement condemning your use of identity politics.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I was very impressed with her charm, her delivery and the way she took Trump apart so easily.

You were huh?

A hah A MAGA Meme

You just need to shorten the the moustache a little, just leave the middle bit .. A HAH

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Oh come off it . now you are trying to spin to us that Kamala is a junky?

Are there no lows to the MAGA cant stoop to ?

The left is always lying and trying to spin that Donald Trump is Hitler and a nazi who is going to destroy Democracy ... Are there no lows the Left can't stoop to?

That’s just their complete lack of intelligence showing.

We see it all the time on here.

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You were huh?

A hah A MAGA Meme

You just need to shorten the the moustache a little, just leave the middle bit .. A HAH

Exhibit A

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I really wish trump had been there he he.
Harris is going to wipe the floor with Trump .

You're so right.

Awesome.

Brave.

and . . . ummmm. . . . .toilet.

Running out of words.

Uhm .. thats ok, i can help you there.

Kamala Harris is the winner

If she brings Venn diagrams Trump is toast.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Uhm, she self admits she gets high. That does not make her a junkie. If she has her card, cool, it might help. I have mine.

Again, can you name ONE accomplishment?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: matafuchs

GOP Rep. Introduces Articles Of Impeachment Against Kamala Harris —Though Political Stunt Is Bound To Fail

Well now she will have to address The (illegal?) Administration Border actions. In her own words and her own hypothetical analytics 😀

Both sides are armed with their weapons, what do the American people care more about is the question.

In your opinion and knowledge, what are the 3 strongest weapons each side has? 💥

Those weapons might be the determining factors for The American People to consider.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Libs and Biden didn't need a mustache to go full totalitarian during the pandemic.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Uhm, she self admits she gets high. That does not make her a junkie. If she has her card, cool, it might help. I have mine.

Did she self-admit that she is dumb as a rock too?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Did she self-admit that she is dumb as a rock too?

She didn’t have to.
When she opens her mouth, everyone knows it in the first 10 seconds.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

If she brings Venn diagrams Trump is toast.

This person...lol

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

See my above comment. She lied about smoking weed and it pissed her dad off so he made a statement about it. Shes just trying to seem cool with black people saying that she smoked weed. I believe Clinton's BS "I didn't inhale" over some fellow black whose out here lying to drum up votes. Trust me despite what the media is saying about blacks loving Kamala everybody I know is pretty mad about her prosecutorial record and trying to keep men in jail in order to fight wildfires after their time was already served and they should have been released.
edit on 23-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: can't spell

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't think folks should start getting worried about any of this yet. There is a lot of time, and we know what we will get from Trump. Harris is an unknown, other than she's VP, DEI dream, used to be tough on crime, now is polar opposite, and failed at the border. Unless she can giggle her way through the next 4 months, we will all get to see the real her. Just let it marinate a bit.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

See my above comment. She lied about smoking weed and it pissed her dad off so he made a statement about it. Shes just trying to seem cool with black people saying that she smoked weed. I believe Clinton's BS "I didn't inhale" over some fellow black whose out here lying to drum up votes. Trust me despite what the media is saying about blacks loving Kamala everybody I know is pretty mad about her prosecutorial record and trying to keep men in jail in order to fight wildfires after their time was already served and they should have been released.

Keeping inmates in for slave labor sounds like a Gestapo General instead of an Attorney General.

What a vile bitch.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Even his own VP pick called him America's Hitler.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I don't think folks should start getting worried about any of this yet. There is a lot of time, and we know what we will get from Trump. Harris is an unknown, other than she's VP, DEI dream, used to be tough on crime, now is polar opposite, and failed at the border. Unless she can giggle her way through the next 4 months, we will all get to see the real her. Just let it marinate a bit.

Absolutely.
I am not worried one bit.

But these useless eaters that say we are all scared of her are off the charts with stupidity.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Who Pence? Hahahaha. He is beyond establishment. Name one thing that makes Trump HItler. Just....one.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Even his own VP pick called him America's Hitler.

Yeah , but he was Just being Different and Ambitious at the Time . Look at J.D. Now , Mr. Trump has him in Hand......

edit on 23-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Once Kamala starts jabbing at Trump he will lose his # and he will lose the debate, easy peasy.

She won't be able to when the microphone is off. 🔻

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join