It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: quintessentone

So I guess that if you take a ride in a cab that was used in a bank robbery, that makes you the bank robber?
So far everything you've stated is unsubstantiated conjecture.
Every single thing

Sure go with that if it makes you feel better.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Is that the only thing you have that is against him? A wrongful conviction?

Guess I can call you a rapist and, without any actual evidence, make a jury convict you of it? That how we are running things now?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: frogs453
The governor and senator really pushed Vance's comments about a national abortion ban.

... and yet their official stand and platform is that abortion is a states rights issue.

It's BS, they are conning all of you. It's obvious from Trump's Supreme Court picks to Vance's previous comments on the subject. It's ridiculous that you are all eating up this BS.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Threadbarer

Her first rally speech coming up shortly in WI. The governor and senator really pushed Vance's comments about a national abortion ban.

why does it seem nobody on the left can grasp what the SCOTUS ruling was? I can't believe everyone on the left is not smart enough to think without being told what to think.

Abortion is not a federal issue, it's a states issue now. Each state MUST make their own laws regarding abortion. Even if Vance wanted to behead all pregnant women and place their heads on a pike, he would have ZERO control over abortion, unless he chose to be a Governer rather than veep. This really isn't a hard concept, but the lack of any real thought on this is scary.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Is that the only thing you have that is against him? A wrongful conviction?

Guess I can call you a rapist and, without any actual evidence, make a jury convict you of it? That how we are running things now?

You are ridiculous here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'll take that as a "I have nothing real to offer"

Bye bye

link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Lol.

Russell Brand? Is RFK Jr. going to be passing out health information as well?

What about Sean Hannity? Did fine during DeSantis/Newsom. I mean if you want it as much in a Trump Friendly playing field at least go with a person vetted to be a presidential debate moderator. No podcasting conspiritards please. Or anyone who has that reputation.

I don't need to see this debate in a democrat safe space. If I was Kamala I'd agree with Trump and say something catty,

"I agree, you should move it to wherever he's most comfortable with this debate occurring. He is not trying to get out of it, he's a fighter, he just needs to know the venue is a free place for his views to be shared without being rigged against him."
edit on 23-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: network dude

Her first rally speech coming up shortly in WI. The governor and senator really pushed Vance's comments about a national abortion ban.

why does it seem nobody on the left can grasp what the SCOTUS ruling was? I can't believe everyone on the left is not smart enough to think without being told what to think.

Abortion is not a federal issue, it's a states issue now. Each state MUST make their own laws regarding abortion. Even if Vance wanted to behead all pregnant women and place their heads on a pike, he would have ZERO control over abortion, unless he chose to be a Governer rather than veep. This really isn't a hard concept, but the lack of any real thought on this is scary.

A woman's decision what to do with her body is nobody's decision but her own.

link   

I'll take that as a "I have nothing real to offer"

Bye bye

Of course you will.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DBCowboy

"huge tariffs on imported goods."

Is that a good idea?

It is if you want people to buy local and US made goods.

link   

Prove me wrong then

Go on, I'll wait

link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

"He can't so he will resort to attacking you personally, something that is against the rules here that he claims to follow verbatim."

That is beyond being just ironic?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

"huge tariffs on imported goods."

Is that a good idea?

It is if you want people to buy local and US made goods.

Local and US made goods depend on imports, do they not?

link   

Prove me wrong then

Go on, I'll wait

What happened to bye bye?

link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: network dude

A woman's decision what to do with her body is nobody's decision but her own.

super. But I'm not sure your opinion matters when it comes to the laws each state will enact. I could ask, but I'm pretty sure they don't care what you think.

link   

originally posted by: underpass61

So I guess that if you take a ride in a cab that was used in a bank robbery, that makes you the bank robber?
So far everything you've stated is unsubstantiated conjecture.
Every single thing

Sure go with that if it makes you feel better.

It certainly solidifies my opinion of your intellect, that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: PorkChop96

"He can't so he will resort to attacking you personally, something that is against the rules here that he claims to follow verbatim."

That is beyond being just ironic?

Predicable and mantra at this point from some of the actors here.

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Call it what you will

Too many like him are running this forum crying to the mods any time someone does to them what they do to others. I simply call them on their BS and if it gets me in trouble then so be it.

link   

It's BS, they are conning all of you. It's obvious from Trump's Supreme Court picks to Vance's previous comments on the subject. It's ridiculous that you are all eating up this BS.

Trumps supreme court picks turned abortion over to the states making it a states rights issue. And the official platform of Trump/Vance is states rights when it comes to abortion. What is ridiculous is that you are eating up the left wing BS.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That was for you to take your tucked tail and run but I will still sit here and wait for you to come up with some real issues.

We know you wont but I'll still be here waiting.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join