It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Big oval office address coming up.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Threadbarer

Her first rally speech coming up shortly in WI. The governor and senator really pushed Vance's comments about a national abortion ban.

why does it seem nobody on the left can grasp what the SCOTUS ruling was? I can't believe everyone on the left is not smart enough to think without being told what to think.

Abortion is not a federal issue, it's a states issue now. Each state MUST make their own laws regarding abortion. Even if Vance wanted to behead all pregnant women and place their heads on a pike, he would have ZERO control over abortion, unless he chose to be a Governer rather than veep. This really isn't a hard concept, but the lack of any real thought on this is scary.

A woman's decision what to do with her body is nobody's decision but her own.

super. But I'm not sure your opinion matters when it comes to the laws each state will enact. I could ask, but I'm pretty sure they don't care what you think.

See now, that is Harris' stance that womens' right to make decisions about her body will be her decision not the states. So there is more to this than just arguing against a national abortion ban.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Call it what you will

Too many like him are running this forum crying to the mods any time someone does to them what they do to others. I simply call them on their BS and if it gets me in trouble then so be it.

You're just pissed because mods slapped your political baiting and trolling wrist.

link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You only wish they did

Still here

Still waiting

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But, you miss the bigger point.

Apart from the fact that Protectionist tariffs on imports leads to fewer jobs, high inflation, trade wars etc. it's generally regarded as populist left wing policy.

Interesting to see some on the right rooting for this.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"huge tariffs on imported goods."

Is that a good idea?

It is if you want people to buy local and US made goods.

Local and US made goods depend on imports, do they not?

Not if we bring manufacturing back to the US. We really need to stop relying on foreign nations for our own stuff.

link   

Her first rally speech coming up shortly in WI. The governor and senator really pushed Vance's comments about a national abortion ban.

why does it seem nobody on the left can grasp what the SCOTUS ruling was? I can't believe everyone on the left is not smart enough to think without being told what to think.

Abortion is not a federal issue, it's a states issue now. Each state MUST make their own laws regarding abortion. Even if Vance wanted to behead all pregnant women and place their heads on a pike, he would have ZERO control over abortion, unless he chose to be a Governer rather than veep. This really isn't a hard concept, but the lack of any real thought on this is scary.

super. But I'm not sure your opinion matters when it comes to the laws each state will enact. I could ask, but I'm pretty sure they don't care what you think.

See now, that is Harris' stance that womens' right to make decisions about her body will be her decision not the states. So there is more to this than just arguing against a national abortion ban.

that makes less than no sense. Could you rephrase that in english please.

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

It's BS, they are conning all of you. It's obvious from Trump's Supreme Court picks to Vance's previous comments on the subject. It's ridiculous that you are all eating up this BS.

Trumps supreme court picks turned abortion over to the states making it a states rights issue. And the official platform of Trump/Vance is states rights when it comes to abortion. What is ridiculous is that you are eating up the left wing BS.

That effectively took a woman's right to making the decision of what to do with her body away.

link   

How else are the dems going to make all of their money if we don't outsource to foreign countries?

link   

See now, that is Harris' stance that womens' right to make decisions about her body will be her decision not the states.

The people of the states are who 'the states' are.
It's not the government of those states making the laws.
It's the people of those states deciding what the laws should be.
If the people of a state want abortion up to birth ... that's the law of that state.
If the people of a state want abortion banned after 6 weeks gestation ... that's the law of that state.
The PEOPLE make the laws of the state, it's not the state making the laws for the people.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You claimed that he was trying to get out of debates with Harris and that he was scared.

That's not a lie. That's the truth! Trump agreed to an ABC hosted debate, in September. He didn't start complaining about ABC until after the CNN debate. Trump didn't start complaining about ABC before Snday, when Joe dropped out and Kamala assumed is position.

He's trying to weasel out, because e knows that Kamala will wipe the floor with him in a debate, unless he can control the dialog and the moderators at FOX.

edit on 1120242024k02America/Chicago2024-07-23T14:02:11-05:0002pm2024-07-23T14:02:11-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

Apart from the fact that Protectionist tariffs on imports leads to fewer jobs, high inflation, trade wars etc. it's generally regarded as populist left wing policy.

I know, it's surreal and clown worldish at the same time.

link   

Just trying to bring "Made in America" back.

Manufacturing jobs, assembly jobs, hell, any jobs

link   

So there is more to this than just arguing against a national abortion ban.

Do you frequently argue against things that don't exist?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

"huge tariffs on imported goods."

Is that a good idea?

It is if you want people to buy local and US made goods.

Local and US made goods depend on imports, do they not?

Not if we bring manufacturing back to the US. We really need to stop relying on foreign nations for our own stuff.

Where is that in Trump's policies?

He couldn't get it right last time.

washingtonmonthly.com...

link   

Just trying to bring "Made in America" back.

Manufacturing jobs, assembly jobs, hell, any jobs

EXCEPT more gov't jobs por favor.

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Link

Up 2 points in a head-to-head and 4 points when Kennedy is added to the mix.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
He's trying to weasel out, ...

Just stop. You are doubling down on embarrassing yourself.

The exact quote says he wants the venue moved to right wing FOX for the debate.
It's only fair. His last debate was left wing CNN.
And he said he wants it to be just one of many more.
So obviously he's not 'weaseling out'. He just said he wants many more.

What is interesting is that YOU seem to not want it to be at FOX.
Are you afraid that if it's not on liberal territory that Harris won't do well?
Looks like it.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

Did you not even bother reading the link YOU posted?

Here it is again, since you seem to have a slight case of cranius rectus:

During the prosecution, Lawrence Visoski testified that former President Donald Trump was aboard Epstein's distinctive Gulf Stream plane.

However, he never witnessed any sexual activity aboard the plane or the presence of any underage girls without their parents.

Where, in this sworn testimony, does it say he was ever on that plain with underage girls without their parents?

That was one guy under oath on one plane trip. Trump has been on the 'Lolita Express' seven times where underaged girls were being trafficked, and said nothing. Trump even knew prior to that about Epstein's 'liking them young'. It's disgusting you standing with not only a man who is a convicted rapist but didn't do anything to stop young girls from being trafficked.
Trump never flew to the island w/Epstein is what I’ve always heard. Just from Fl to NY or NY to FL, they each had home in both places.

Have you personally seen the flight logs or do you just believe one guy saying blah blah?

You do know Trump kicked him out of Mar Lago for his pedo bs don’t you.

I know all of that. My point which everyone wants to ignore, is that he saw underaged girls on those plane trips as well as at parties and did nothing.
You don’t know that he saw underage girls and knew they were underage, so stop with saying you know this as some fact, when you don’t know, nothing but more nonsense from you. SMH

You say he’s done nothing, yet he kicked the pedo out of Mar Lago.

Post a credible link of where you heard this otherwise just stop with accusations you can’t prove. One guy saying something doesn’t make it fact Wilbur.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join