It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: quintessentone
ABC News is considered left-center. Does Trump want to do it at Fox News? LOL

He said he wants to do this debate at a different venue and that he wants it to be one of many more. So no, hes not trying to squirm out of doing a debate as was previously claimed.

He dove into left wing shark infested waters doing the CNN debate.

Why can't he have the next one be on more friendly territory?

It's only fair.

Why friendly territory, why not independent?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

WITH THEIR PARENTS

How thick is that skull of yours that protects nothing?

More of your nonsensical gibberish trying to make someone out to be something they aren't.

link   
a reply to: Moon68

Yep. Inflation will be the result. Not good.

Has Trump set out which goods and countries will be targeted?

link   

So give him credit just for keep going on afterwards. Nonsense. The SS has increased his protection that allows him to think he can go forward.

You have blind hate for the man. It's clouding your humanity.

I don't like the guy either but give him the credit he deserves.

YOU try getting shot in the face with an AR15 and then going out and repeating over and over the action you were doing when you got shot and almost died. Go ahead. I doubt most people could do it. It takes courage.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Is this true, Walt Disney owns ABS News?

Freudian typo LOL

Yea just caught that, don't need your nonsense.

I'm sure of that - you've got more than enough of your own

Nonsense as in actual sources that have facts?, only in your mind.

SEVEN flights on Lolita Express with underage girls - YOUR claim. We're still waiting.

www.the-sun.com...

Your link says nothing that backs up your statement.
That can't be all you have - can it?

It's enough that under oath other people saw Trump on Epstein's planes where underaged girls were being trafficked.

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He said he wants a change of venue and that he wants it to be one debate of many more he hopes to have.

I don't care what lies come out of Trump's posts. Trump agreed to the venue. Nothing has changed since then, except the person he's to debate.

He dove into left wing shark infested waters doing the CNN debate.

LOL

Oh yeah! Those CNN moderators were so mean to Trump! LOL Trump is sooooo brave!

edit on 3620242024k18America/Chicago2024-07-23T13:18:36-05:0001pm2024-07-23T13:18:36-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

WITH THEIR PARENTS

How thick is that skull of yours that protects nothing?

More of your nonsensical gibberish trying to make someone out to be something they aren't.

Not always, how thick is your skull?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

CNN wasn't friendly territory. Trump deserves a debate in friendly territory since he did the unfriendly one. Otherwise it's favoring the Democrats.

You want 'independent' territory for the others after that? Fine by me. Good luck finding any place that isn't partisan.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So give him credit just for keep going on afterwards. Nonsense. The SS has increased his protection that allows him to think he can go forward.

You have blind hate for the man. It's clouding your humanity.

I don't like the guy either but give him the credit he deserves.

YOU try getting shot in the face with an AR15 and then going out and repeating over and over the action you were doing when you got shot and almost died. Go ahead. I doubt most people could do it. It takes courage.

Really, you are going with that...lol.

Just calling out the BS here as usual.

He does not deserve credit for going forward when he has increased protection now.

Do you really think he would go forward with the same detail he had at the rally?

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The desperation here to vilify Harris speaks volumes that you are all scared. The debate between Harris and Donald will show the results in the polling numbers afterwards. Donald won't be able to stand by his Project 2025 policies when he is directly connected to a great many people involved in it, as well as his past statements which agree with many of the policies in that agenda.

Klamalla is a far left progressive with the IQ of bad avocado.

Her speaking skills sound like someone giving a book report on a book they've never read.

Her policies are the same, she was the border czar and it's the worst it's ever been.

Democrats know they can't win in November so they are going through the motions only for Senate and House seats.

The dems only hope is that China doesn't invade Taiwan with idiots in charge.

Trump is incapable of debate nor defending his policies which screw the lower and middle classes. Haven't any of you listened to him at debates?

Trump is already trying to weasel out.

Trump, trying to get out of a scheduled debate with Kamala Harris, now says ABC "is not worthy"

Trump is such a coward!
It shouldn’t be with ABC they’ve become as libtard as the rest of them. Really sick of watching these TDS afflicted losers that hate Trump mod his debates. I think FOX should do the next one. Although the last FOX ran debate w/Wallace was a train wreck. If FOX could use a more neutral mod than someone like Wallace it would be okay.

Honestly I think a couple of the best moderators to do a debate would be Russel Brand or Joe Rogan, preferably Russel, hate him or love him the guy is very articulate and intelligent and I think he’d be very nonpartisan in his questioning.

Kudos to CNN on how they performed in the last debate as much as I can’t stand them, they did good this time.

link   

Did you not even bother reading the link YOU posted?

Here it is again, since you seem to have a slight case of cranius rectus:

During the prosecution, Lawrence Visoski testified that former President Donald Trump was aboard Epstein's distinctive Gulf Stream plane.

However, he never witnessed any sexual activity aboard the plane or the presence of any underage girls without their parents.

Where, in this sworn testimony, does it say he was ever on that plain with underage girls without their parents?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Freudian typo LOL

SEVEN flights on Lolita Express with underage girls - YOUR claim. We're still waiting.

www.the-sun.com...

It's enough that under oath other people saw Trump on Epstein's planes where underaged girls were being trafficked.

Where does it say that during this flight underage girls were being trafficked?

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
I don't care what lies come out of Trump's posts.

You are the one lying. Not Trump. You claimed that he was trying to get out of debates with Harris and that he was scared. The exact quote from Trump shows that is not true. So what you posted was dead wrong ... as usual.

Trump agreed to the venue. Nothing has changed since then, except the person he's to debate.

.. and he's asking for a change of venue. So what? He did the left wing CNN venue, and the only fair thing to do is now do the right wing FOX venue. It's called BEING FAIR.

link   

CNN wasn't friendly territory. Trump deserves a debate in friendly territory since he did the unfriendly one. Otherwise it's favoring the Democrats.

You want 'independent' territory for the others after that? Fine by me. Good luck finding any place that isn't partisan.

If there is no place that is fair, then Trump should debate in all different territories, what's his problem, can't he hold his own or explain his policies to win any debate?

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If there is no place that is fair, then Trump should debate in all different territories, what's his problem, can't he hold his own or explain his policies to win any debate?

This is exactly why being good faithed is no longer on the table.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Like I said, your blind hate for the man is clouding your humanity.

Any normal person would be scared to do a rally again after being shot in the face and almost dying.

That's a natural human emotion no matter what the security level is.

It takes courage to get back out and do a rally after being that close to death.

You don't understand even the basics of human psychology. Otherwise you'd know this to be true.

Or you do understand psychology but your blind hate for Trump has interfered with your processing of this fact.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Did you not even bother reading the link YOU posted?

Here it is again, since you seem to have a slight case of cranius rectus:

During the prosecution, Lawrence Visoski testified that former President Donald Trump was aboard Epstein's distinctive Gulf Stream plane.

However, he never witnessed any sexual activity aboard the plane or the presence of any underage girls without their parents.

Where, in this sworn testimony, does it say he was ever on that plain with underage girls without their parents?

That was one guy under oath on one plane trip. Trump has been on the 'Lolita Express' seven times where underaged girls were being trafficked, and said nothing. Trump even knew prior to that about Epstein's 'liking them young'. It's disgusting you standing with not only a man who is a convicted rapist but didn't do anything to stop young girls from being trafficked.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Trump already did left wing CNN.
Now the Democrats should have to do a debate in right wing FOX.
Harris should debate in all different territories.
What's her problem ... can't Harris hold her own or explain her policies to win any debate?
(your words right back atchya).

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Freudian typo LOL

www.the-sun.com...

Show us a link on that would ya? We know you want the attention

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So the testimony of Epstein's pilot that YOU yourself posted is not even god enough for you?

I knew you were a dumba$$ but never that bad.

You are sitting here making all of these assertions about something you know absolutely nothing of, as per usual, but refuse to show something that states Trump was on a plane with underage girls that were being trafficked. If these girls were being trafficked why not have an issue with their parents that were taking them there?

You have been proven wrong so you attack the poster, as per usual. You have no class and your blind hate for a man that has done nothing to you is comical. You are the true definition of a POS and I hope you one day come to the light and see the trash you have been spewing all these years.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join