It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden is Out

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: RazorV66

Aw c'mon, I know you really really wish sleepy Joe was still the candidate, instead of having very motivated people towards the new likely candidate.

"Idiots" "Commie" blah blah blah. 🤣

congradulations! you now have a younger candidate. She is both a woman, and woman of color. Likely the best options you could ask for. So I'm sure she is more than just a DEI hire, and her accomplishments can be showcased and we can all marvle at her skilz.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Let's do it at AT&T Stadium hosted by Charlie Kirk

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

A good way to let things spin out of control when your trading partners retaliate in kind.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: quintessentone

a reply to: Sookiechacha

Is this true, Walt Disney owns ABS News?

Freudian typo LOL

Yea just caught that, don't need your nonsense.

I'm sure of that - you've got more than enough of your own

Nonsense as in actual sources that have facts?, only in your mind.

SEVEN flights on Lolita Express with underage girls - YOUR claim. We're still waiting.

www.the-sun.com...

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
So you think Trump knew he was going "take a bullet (get his ear peirced) that day?

He didn't just get his ear pierced ... he got shot in the face with an AR15.
He didn't know it was going to happen, but he had the courage to keep going afterwards.
A lot of people wouldn't be able to do that. Give him the credit he deserves.

link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

A good way to lose your economy is to allow cheap goods from other nations flood the market unabated.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

From your link

During the prosecution, Lawrence Visoski testified that former President Donald Trump was aboard Epstein's distinctive Gulf Stream plane.

However, he never witnessed any sexual activity aboard the plane or the presence of any underage girls without their parents.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Which passage, post it? Do you mean the one about deceiving everyone?

I did.

John 5:43 - I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive.

It is believed by theologians that this passage is Jesus saying that He is rejected and not believed, but that the people will accept the antichrist who will come the opposite of Jesus ... in his own name instead of in God's name. Everything evil and antichrist do are the opposite of Jesus and God.

Like I said, 1/2 the country rejects Trump and most of the world hates him. He comes in his own name, but he isn't adored and followed, which is a requirement of the antichrist because how else will he take over the world? He has to be adored and followed to be put in power. Trump is not.

LOL nonsense.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

So you think Trump knew he was going "take a bullet (get his ear peirced) that day?

He didn't just get his ear pierced ... he got shot in the face with an AR15.
He didn't know it was going to happen, but he had the courage to keep going afterwards.
A lot of people wouldn't be able to do that. Give him the credit he deserves.

So give him credit just for keep going on afterwards. Nonsense. The SS has increased his protection that allows him to think he can go forward.
edit on q00000010731America/Chicago4747America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

link   

“ABC Fake News is such a joke, among the absolute WORST in the business. They then tried to make ‘Sleepy’ look like a great President — he was the WORST, and Lyin’ Kamala into a competent person, which she is not,” Trump wrote on his website, Truth Social. “ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, is not worthy of holding a Debate, of which I hope there will be many!”

This is Donald Trump trying to weasel out of a debate, hosted by ABC, he already agreed to.

link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Well, if you are a fan of "economic warfare" I can't really help you?

Not a great idea either.

High tariffs on imports are unfair trade practices.

I'm in agreement with you that it's not necessarily a good idea. In a perfect world economic warfare would never be necessary, however, how is a country supposed to compete with import goods manufactured by slave labor? They can't. Therefore, the only recourse is to inflate the cost of purchase of such goods.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

ABC News is considered left-center. Does Trump want to do it at Fox News? LOL

He said he wants to do this debate at a different venue and that he wants it to be one of many more. So no, hes not trying to squirm out of doing a debate as was previously claimed.

He dove into left wing shark infested waters doing the CNN debate.

Why can't he have the next one be on more friendly territory?

It's only fair.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

“ABC Fake News is such a joke, among the absolute WORST in the business. They then tried to make ‘Sleepy’ look like a great President — he was the WORST, and Lyin’ Kamala into a competent person, which she is not,” Trump wrote on his website, Truth Social. “ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, is not worthy of holding a Debate, of which I hope there will be many!”

This is Donald Trump trying to weasel out of a debate, hosted by ABC, he already agreed to.

Which news stations are not fake news? ... Is the question.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I know that's what you read. I know that's how you perceive it.

But sadly for you, it's simply not what he said nor the reality.

Infact, as it says right there in your quote; "..of which I hope there will be many!"

Sorry that you are going through this, but I again thank you for your service.

link   

So, by saying he wants many debates and that ABC is the worst, that is Trump saying he doesn't want to do a debate?

Your math aint mathing Sook

link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Well, if you are a fan of "economic warfare" I can't really help you?

Not a great idea either.

High tariffs on imports are unfair trade practices.

I'm in agreement with you that it's not necessarily a good idea. In a perfect world economic warfare would never be necessary, however, how is a country supposed to compete with import goods manufactured by slave labor? They can't. Therefore, the only recourse is to inflate the cost of purchase of such goods.

Which primarily affects the lower and middle class which are proven to be the biggest consumers.

link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

From your link

During the prosecution, Lawrence Visoski testified that former President Donald Trump was aboard Epstein's distinctive Gulf Stream plane.

However, he never witnessed any sexual activity aboard the plane or the presence of any underage girls without their parents.

He witnessed underaged girls on that plane, that's the point and he did and said nothing.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Is this true, Walt Disney owns ABS News?

Freudian typo LOL

Yea just caught that, don't need your nonsense.

I'm sure of that - you've got more than enough of your own

Nonsense as in actual sources that have facts?, only in your mind.

SEVEN flights on Lolita Express with underage girls - YOUR claim. We're still waiting.

www.the-sun.com...

Your link says nothing that backs up your statement.
That can't be all you have - can it?

link   

LOL nonsense.

Um no. That's what the Christian theologians say for that passage.

And common sense says that the antichrist has to be accepted around the world in order to come to power. Otherwise, he wouldn't come to power.

Sorry but you are wrong. Trump doesn't fit. He's not the antichrist.

link   

Maybe he doesn't want to have to debate George Snuffleupagus too

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join