It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass cyber attack happening right now Australia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

What comes next, would be against T&C's.......

You've had an explanation.

But you go with your woo woo.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

That's how software updates work.

It's an update for lots of clients.

My laptop gets lots of updates.

I appreciate that but no - Why would you not test the update 1st rather then just unleash it World wide that is just beyond comprehension and reality when it effects so many important institutions like flight and med -bank .
edit on 19-7-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If nothing else, this has shown me how fragile our system is. If this were a cyber attack - and don't think for one second it couldn't happen, we could be dead in the water for who knows how long. Which endorses my thoughts on survival in a TEOTWAKI scenario.

We know that electrical grids in the US are tied to three main sectors. Our IT is handled mostly by 3-4 companies that controls almost the whole world.

Hollywood has made movies from this scenario and it's scary because it's very possible. CrowdStrike has thousands of employees.

Founded in 2011 and based in Austin, Texas, CrowdStrike operates in more than 170 countries and employed more than 7,900 people as of January. The U.S. accounted for nearly 70% of the more than $900 million in revenue it reported for the quarter ended April.

They hire for positions which many of are remote within those countries. I'm not saying it's probable but it is possible to be a completely disabling situation if the wrong person gets in an advantaged position. Look at what happened yesterday. They submitted an update, obviously not a good one. It appears it was a simple accident but a malevolent update could have just as easily been uploaded.

I love modern technology. But I prep for lack of it.

And for the record, many EV's and chargers are having issues because of a variety of reasons. Here's a link www.reddit.com...

edit on th31202400000031bFri, 19 Jul 2024 15:41:36 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

But you go with your woo woo.

I find it kind of funny, not to mention a little strange that this is a conspiracy forum. The main topic of discussion is conspiracy theories. But there are a number of members here who lack a conspiratorial mind. Their focus of engagement is arguing that conspiracies don't exist.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The motto of the site happens to be "Deny Ignorance."

I posted an explanation for you.

Address it, not me.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

That explanation does zero to prove legitimacy. You can stick with surface level, simplistic explanations if you want to, a lot of people do. But a true theorist knows you have to delve deeper, below the surface. Make connections. Consider the timing of events. The name "Crowdstrike" doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Use Linux and be free of gates and windows
terrible OS .. everyone is addicted to it.

its CRAP

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

www.crowdstrike.com...
edit on 19-7-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What is the connection between this cyber attack and the attempted Trump assassination? And how does it tie in with biden withdrawing from the campaign?

C'mon folks, I want to hear your theories.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dave5426
What is the connection between this cyber attack and the attempted Trump assassination?

Both were failures.

And how does it tie in with biden withdrawing from the campaign?

Both were failures.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   

What would they say if the outage was something that they had no control over. An update that went wrong is plausible as we all have had updates which seem to slow up our computers. But something unprecedented at least according to this guy is happening on the Sun at the moment as three solar flares are due to hit , the flares a weak magnetic field solar maximum, if i was a conspiracy
theorist I would expect power outages as the next event in this cluster # of a July.
Just to prove it isn't one observer.

edit on pm720247America/Chicago731123124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
Thank goodness NYC just coincidently conducted a drill regarding IT outages.

They must have really good planners to have all these tests right before the real thing.
Reminds me of event201

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dave5426

Since we're talking conspiracy theories

Due to their involvement in the investigation of alleged Russian hacking of DNC during 2016 election and their participation in Cyber Polygon 2020, I'd speculate that suspicious activity originating from Crowdstrike points more toward a runup to the global "cyberpandemic" predicted by WEF or preparation for some type of election "interference" in November.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It appears that two highly financed entities are in some sort of power struggle . I expect things to ramp up, so far all the attacks have been on Trump it must be time for some payback.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Orrrrrr

Maybe???

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Money...

Where I work (and no I wont say where anymore) they have started shoving out patches when its convenient for them without proper testing and when it screws up servers we are told to figure out a work around.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

That would be a battle of epic proportion.

edit on 19-7-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The patch disables the protection system , so the security system is now vulnerable. This will be fun.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join