It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass cyber attack happening right now Australia

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wait what?

Was something suppose to have happened?

Alls fine down here. Everything is normal. Even ATS....

Oh, the power did go out for 30 seconds last night, but high winds sometimes do that. Damn winter.

Carry On......

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It hit Canada too. A lot of our systems at the store went down and were inaccessible. Our paychecks were late getting deposited. Yeah, and the flight issues. There was probably a lot more.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomeAlone
This day will go down in history.
WW3 has begun!!!
Fight! Fight! Fight!

People will forget it even happened within a month

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I just was in the middle of a video from a guy that was connecting some dots. The investment group that shorted the Trump Media stock, Austin Private Wealth, allegedly their top investors are all the TPTB we hate, Rothschild, BlackRock, Vanguard, Meta, George Bush and Cheney family. They failed horribly and lost a # ton of money. Perhaps they orchestrated this and shorted crowdstrike and certain airliners instead to make up the funds on their failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump.

This guy lays out the craziness , but thinking about who lost the money on trying to short Trump Media Group I made a leap to connecting that to crowdstrike and this being nothing more than them trying to get their money back.

So with this video Jesse on fire, he goes into the Trump assassination and a water tower shooter, but my focus for this topic is the article he cites in the video. Probably many have already read it. These are the guys in a position of power to make these events happen. So maybe the update and the glitch was completely intentional, and since they were unable to make billions of dollars and euros out of thin air with Talmudic money magic on trying to kill Trump, they simply manipulated some technology which they clearly have financial domination over and recovered the billions by shorting different companies they have the control to manipulate the prices of with sabotage like they did.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Luckily my cleaning robot still worked

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
So maybe the update and the glitch was completely intentional

Intentional? Oh no, of course not. This was simple human error. Sloppiness. Just as Trump's assassination attempt happened because of the sloppiness of his security detail. How could anyone possibly be led to believe that any of these events were created by deliberate, intentional plots?...

It's crazy that even after last Saturday, there are people who still believe life is business as usual. They haven't caught on, yet, that "normalcy" as we used to know it, has left the building. This world is never going to be normal, again.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

When was the World ever "normal"?
edit on 20-7-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
wrong post
edit on 20-7-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

What would they say if the outage was something that they had no control over.

They would probably blame Russian hackers.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: DAVID64

It is being blamed on Crowdstrike, but I wonder how much of this comes down to the entire world tolerating Microsoft's monopoly on operating systems for other than Apple personal computers.

Crowdstrike admitted the problem was a bad update of their software.

Real operating systems usually manage their applications well enough that they don't BSOD the computer. But then, Windows in its endless variants is a lousy OS.

Yeah, CS made an error. OS should have at least been able to offer the user options other than BSOD. But said OS is not open and it has led the IT world down a blind alley of sorts. Which misbehaving application will mug Windows next in that alley ?

Cheers
edit on 20-7-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is much bigger then they are saying I've been trying to get a 2 box shipment out of ATL to PBI for 2 days live animals now the flight that was supposed to fly in at 5pm is just straight out canceled - I talked to the Cargo agent and she sounded panicked I shiped out of LAX on Thur it didn't leave till Fri and now is stuck in ATL -

Something more is going on .

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Planes and crews are in the wrong places hence ongoing problems.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If my memory is correct, many years ago Microsoft presented a new kernel protection or something like that to make Windows (I think it was Vista) more secure against viruses. The antivirus companies complained because the way their antivirus worked they needed kernel access, so Microsoft changed things to allow some software to access the kernel mode (I think it's the signed drivers).

That's why security programs like this have access to the kernel, and that's why the affected computers are being affected by a BSOD.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   

If my memory is correct, many years ago Microsoft presented a new kernel protection or something like that to make Windows (I think it was Vista) more secure against viruses. The antivirus companies complained because the way their antivirus worked they needed kernel access, so Microsoft changed things to allow some software to access the kernel mode (I think it's the signed drivers).

That's why security programs like this have access to the kernel, and that's why the affected computers are being affected by a BSOD.

When exactly did they start rolling out this update ? I've had 2 BOSD's in the last week or so -
edit on 20-7-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
"The CIS SOC immediately began working the issue overnight, investigating the outage and communicating with affected MS-ISAC and EI-ISAC member organizations. A final email has been sent to all EI-ISAC members with the most recently available guidance on July 20. Recommended actions to mitigate the impact of this issue, which were included in these correspondence, were based on official recommendations made by CrowdStrike."
www.cisecurity.org...

"CrowdStrike was chosen to protect the CIS’s Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing and Analysis Center® (EI-ISAC®), and this new solution expands on the existing partnership –– providing a new, fully managed 24/7/365 next generation cybersecurity exclusively tailored to more than 12,000 Multi-State Information and Analysis Center® members across the U.S., with more than 14 million endpoints in total."
www.crowdstrike.com...

"The Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing and Analysis Center (EI-ISAC), is a voluntary, collaborative partnership between the Center for Internet Security (CIS), CISA, and the Election Infrastructure Subsector Government Coordinating Council (GCC). The EI-ISAC is funded through DHS grants and offers state and local election officials a suite of elections-focused cyber defense tools"
www.cisa.gov...

"The Elections Infrastructure Information Sharing and Analysis Center (EI-ISAC) is a critical resource for cyber threat prevention for the nation's election offices.

Join us to hear about the potential threats facing election offices as we approach the 2024 General Election year"
www.naco.org...

Now rumors are circulating that Hillary Clinton is going to replace Biden. This election is coming full circle.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Not really the issue.
The Windows operating system allows kernel (System) and User instructions and permissions ln the same address space code threads. In systems like Linux, VMS, Apple IOS (Unix/Linux clone) , System and User mode are separate address spaces, are distinct and neither can execute in the same threads. They are architecturally mutually exclusive. This is why Microsoft always has viral vulnerabilities even to this day.

Some may remember what happened even 4 years ago with a firm called Solar Winds... They were in the OS update business for Windows systems and rolled out a global update that brought down much of the F500 and the US Military...

edit on 20-7-2024 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

ABOUT ISACs
Information Sharing and Analysis Centers (ISACs) help critical infrastructure owners and operators protect their facilities, personnel, and customers from cyber and physical security threats and other hazards. ISACs collect, analyze, and disseminate actionable threat information to their members and provide members with tools to mitigate risks and enhance resiliency.

The only things an ISAC does is share threat intel, training, IR capabilities (these will be outsourced to someone like Crowdstrike or Mandiant etc.), and vulnerability monitoring (likely Rapid7 or similar); that's it. Based on your links, the ISAC utilized Crowdstrike, not the groups that run elections. So this would have no impact unless, of course, the electron group themselves utilize Crowdstrike. A client I recently worked with was a member of the FS-ISAC; given the Election Infrastructure ISAC utilizes Crowdstrike, I'll posit that the FS-ISAC does the same. My client did not utilize Crowdstrike in any way; they only took in threat intel from them.

One part you chose to leave out of the CISA link is

including threat intelligence products, incident response and forensics, threat and vulnerability monitoring, cybersecurity awareness and training products.

So, just like I said. I appreciate that everyone is trying to find conspiracy in this; however, it's infinitely more likely to be incompetence on the part of the patch-testing team.
edit on 7/20/2024 by Hypntick because: Edit

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   
All I can say, is 'get your # together' because who knows what other ccountry than Russian was was not affected by this f"ckd up world update. Get real people.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

My work is getting ready to jam windows 11 down our throats on top of this, so glad my 3 week vacation was already in the books.

Dumping gas on a fire is all they are doing.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Microsoft Google Wall street are all run by the intel agencies which are operating in public private partnerships. This was not an accident. What we are seeing here is a destruction with a fascist system waiting in the wings. We the West are more than broke and haven't got any real money left , What manufacturing we have left is incidental because the BRICS have it all anyway. The people who did it have to come up with some solution or they will have to get a real job. They cant ,because they must have been idiots to let it get this bad.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join