It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Dropping Out Soon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: network dude

Yeah but he has some nice hair. And non orange skin.
Got Trump beat in that department.

I figure where there is a will there is a way. The money will magically appear.

He has the look and the voice, too bad he's an empty vessel. I'd love to see younger, more energetic folks emerge on the left. The right has a deep bench. Currently, there isn't much to choose from on that side. Beyond Newscum, and Cackles, there just isn't much else in the "Hey, I know that guy" department.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: WeMustCare

Kamala took over the campaign trail of biden today, she is at las Vegas I think, talking about proposition 25 and how bad it is for Americans. It was in the news, she talk about how it was a lie that republicans are unified, that is all fake in the Republican national convention.

Obviously a cheap fake. Like the shooting was. Newz said it was just firecrackers, and Trump fell over. Stupid Trump.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Kamala took over the campaign trail of biden today, she is at las Vegas I think, talking about proposition 25 and how bad it is for Americans. It was in the news, she talk about how it was a lie that republicans are unified, that is all fake in the Republican national convention.

Anybody bother to read anything about Project 2025? Just a snippet for y'all.

Taxes: Project 2025 would seek to get rid of current tax rates and most deductions and credits, instead proposing a 15% rate for anyone under the Social Security wage base ($168,000 in 2024) and 30% for taxpayers earning more than that—which means the lowest-income taxpayers will now pay more and some higher earners will pay less, and it would also lower the corporate income tax rate to 18%.

www.msn.com... r-BB1pTnFK?ocid=BingNewsSerp

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They’re going to have to print all those new pre-filled 3am ballots though.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

You know is a fake when the story is taken out of the msn, I will read it when is ready.

This what democrats are now trying to scramble to get talking points and boost their failures, plus lying about the securing the border.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

I am sure they will be collecting them from the homeless camps by the thousands, all for biden and kamala. Or just kamala if biden drops out.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You know is a fake when the story is taken out of the msn, I will read it when is ready.

This what democrats are now trying to scramble to get talking points and boost their failures, plus lying about the securing the border.

Then go search your right-wing sources for the Project 2025 and post here what they propose to do about taxing the little guy in 2025.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I found this from today....

The Trump campaign is continuing to distance itself from the controversial Project 2025 agenda that lays out a series of extreme policy proposals for a second Trump presidency, with the ex-president’s campaign manager Chris LaCivita telling Politico on Thursday the right-wing project doesn’t speak for the campaign and denouncing it as a “pain in the ass.”

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

I found this from today....

The Trump campaign is continuing to distance itself from the controversial Project 2025 agenda that lays out a series of extreme policy proposals for a second Trump presidency, with the ex-president’s campaign manager Chris LaCivita telling Politico on Thursday the right-wing project doesn’t speak for the campaign and denouncing it as a “pain in the ass.”

It's only a pain in the ass (as stated by LaCivita) because if it is exposed that many of those that authored Project 2025 will be those that Trump will hire as part of his administration. Yeah, it's only a pain now, during the campaign. It will be welcomed with open arms if he gets elected. Everyone needs to read it.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Oh, so just your opinion then...man?

Carry on with your nonsense.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well as per news Biden is now contemplating the calls of dropping out of the race, I guess we will know by the end of the week, I believe he will stay as the old senile stubborn man he is and run again.

He has not finished yet screwing the nation, he needs another 4 years over 10 million illegals is not enough yet.
edit on 18-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
trump can't distance himself from Project 25. If he pisses off the Heritage foundation, he loses. HF is basically the mouth piece for the conservative rightwing of the GOP and in reality, determine how the campaign dollars are spent. A very powerful group!

However the dembs will paint trump as a 25 supporter and if they can find a viable candidate....could be a very interesting election. Bidens toast...Bidens problem isn't covid, it's no support in his own party.

Ultimately it will be determined by which party has the most money to spend on campaign ads and on how many platforms they can cover. AND which corporate entities support with contribution to which party. They may like project 25...idk.
edit on 18-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Anybody bother to read anything about Project 2025? Just a snippet for y'all.

Taxes: Project 2025 would seek to get rid of current tax rates and most deductions and credits, instead proposing a 15% rate for anyone under the Social Security wage base ($168,000 in 2024) and 30% for taxpayers earning more than that—which means the lowest-income taxpayers will now pay more and some higher earners will pay less, and it would also lower the corporate income tax rate to 18%.

www.msn.com... r-BB1pTnFK?ocid=BingNewsSerp

No , I'm Not a Big Fan of FICTION.......

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

I will not comment on the proposition 25 until it becomes a done deal, meanwhile is just speculation but democrats are now using it to boost their talking points.

Because let face it, they have no record on their own for the last 4 years of anything good biden has done for America.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
trump can't distance himself from Project 25. If he pisses off the Heritage foundation, he loses. HF is basically the mouth piece for the conservative rightwing of the GOP and in reality, determine how the campaign dollars are spent. A very powerful group!

However the dembs will paint trump as a 25 supporter and if they can find a viable candidate....could be a very interesting election. Bidens toast...Bidens problem isn't covid, it's no support in his own party.

Anyone have any sources for Trump/Vance taxation policies planned for 2025

Anyone know of any policies from his campaign?
edit on q00000042731America/Chicago3535America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

But you just said he was all about project 2025 or whatever.....

Now you don't know and are looking for what can easily be found in your favorite search engine?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Scorched Earth policies being staged. Fuses will be lit soon. Listen for the code words and catch phrases in MSM. The Legions are on standby and soon to be full alert. John Has a Long Mustache ⚠️

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

But you just said he was all about project 2025 or whatever.....

Now you don't know and are looking for what can easily be found in your favorite search engine?

He isn't telling anyone what he is all about. What are his policies, anyone know?
edit on q00000044731America/Chicago2424America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: lilzazz

I will not comment on the proposition 25 until it becomes a done deal, meanwhile is just speculation but democrats are now using it to boost their talking points.

Speculation?

Marge60, it's a done deal you can read it on the Heritage foundation site. You might like it....I don't!!!

www.heritage.org...
edit on 18-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join