It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Dropping Out Soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
As soon as this weekend?

"BREAKING: Reports are indicating that Joe Biden could be dropping out of the presidential race as early as this weekend.
He’s (reportedly) beginning to believe he may not be the best person to beat Trump."

If this is true, and looking more and more like it every minute, what will the Dems do in your opinion?

Press ahead with [SNIPPED] Kamala?

Try to get someone else in?
edit on Thu Jul 18 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
As soon as this weekend?

"BREAKING: Reports are indicating that Joe Biden could be dropping out of the presidential race as early as this weekend.
He’s (reportedly) beginning to believe he may not be the best person to beat Trump."

If this is true, and looking more and more like it every minute, what will the Dems do in your opinion?

Press ahead with Kacklin' Kamala?

Try to get someone else in?

they likely have a plan, but will have a hard time enacting it, due to the meltdown the alt left will have if they remove the DEI hire Harris from the ticket. Their only option is to run Big Mike, as it has to be a black woman. Apparently which one is irrelevant. Bring in Gavin Newsome. Just don't ask him about how well he has run his state. We can talk about other things.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

He says one reason he would drop out would be for medical reasons and 2 days later he supposedly comes down with Covid?

That's just too strange to believe. I think they are using that excuse to justify his dropping out. Yes, I do think he is gone this weekend.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I expect to see the biggest, nastiest political free-for-all in my entire 75 years on this planet.

I believe AI is farther along and more infiltrated in politics than people know-or want to believe.

It's going to get much uglier now.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'm not sure this will come to pass unless something drastic happens to him. The entire left has went all in over the last year with the "he's as sharp as ever" talk.
They will look mighty stupid to change their minds now loosing lots of credibility.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

"Draft" Michelle Obama.

Even in the VP slot, she would energize the ticket.

As the Presidential nominee, she could be Trump's (almost) worst nightmare.
edit on 18-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Once pelosi made public that she wants biden to drop along with other key democratic politicians biden is dead on his campaign, the last interview biden have was soo bad that the plug needs to be pulled on him.

Is not enough time for them to prop a more attractive candidate because Kamala is not, she has worse record than biden right now, Newsome record is limited to California and he is not in a good position either, it seems his whole target is about
gender affirmation and taking parents right away.

He already have several laws sues against his latest laws.

Is nobody else, too late for them.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't think it will be a meltdown at all. It will be a relief that we don't have a fossil in on the ticket. Personally I want to see someone else who can actually challenge Trump. Not stumble along trying to speak at a debate. Considering Reagan came from California and did well. They might try Newsome. And of course Whitmer, Buttigieg or maybe Shapiro. Who knows. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Highly likely that Mark Kelly will be on the ticket. He's a high time Navy fighter pilot, NASA hero-astronaut, very bright guy, very articulate, and a centrist. The theory is that he could bring in the vote in his swing state of Arizona. Plus, since the Arizona Governor is a Democrat, she can replace him in the Senate with another Dem.

Whether he would get the POTUS spot or the VPOTUS spot remains to be seen. Probably VPOTUS.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

His position has become untenable with Obama reportedly briefing against him , with funding being withheld and other senior party members expressing doubt I think his run for a second term is over.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In a more humane opinion about biden, I feel that he needs to retire and enjoy in peace the last years he have left, I think once he is out of the political spotlight he will deteriorate even faster, lets him enjoy his old age in peace.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

79 percent of Democrats approve of Harris replacing Biden if he steps aside: Poll

Betting Markets Swing Towards Harris Being Democratic Nominee—As Pushback Against Biden Grows

So, looks like Harris may get her shot. And speculation there has begun...

6 Democrats who could be VP picks for Harris

Joe is just stubborn if he doesn't drop out at this point, as gracefully as possible. Which for him is a pretty low bar. Leave it for the pentagenarians.

That said, I kinda like the prospect of Harris, especially to see her response to the "Retarded Token" treatment that has followed her term as VP.

Let's see if she does the same evasive noncommittal Biden sh*t that you can barely parse, or kills that notion and revives confidence in a party that's tanking everywhere.
edit on 18-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

link   

BBC reporting Obama is telling him to consider his position. Translation " For God's sake, give it up, man".

link   
Local news just this morning said that Whitmire was polling better then Kamala.

I felt sick to my stomach. Nobody deserves that.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
He has all the power .... he has the delegates and he's in the White House as POTUS. All his buddies in the Democrat party are pushing and pushing, but he doesn't have to go anywhere unless he wants to.

They COULD pull the 25th amendment on him and get him kicked out of office.

But that still wouldn't change that he has all the delegates and it's his ball they are playing with.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Local news just this morning said that Whitmire was polling better then Kamala.

I felt sick to my stomach. Nobody deserves that.

If the Democrats ... who scream about identity politics all the time ... sidestep the black female vice president and go with someone else ... every black person in this country will sit out the election or vote for Donald Trump out of spite. The democrat brains are pickled with woke juice and they think more of skin color and genitals than with ability and talent.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

the election is November 5th. It's currently July 18th. It will be interesting to see how a totally new ticket could find enough cash to run, get on the ballots as needed, and promote themselves in enough time to be a viable option. I do take the clown world factor into account, so who knows, maybe they could run Newsome and hide his record on the job he has done in Cali. I just don't think it's possible.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The only way Joe goes:

1) His idiot son receives a full pardon.

2) He will not be investigated.

3) His family keeps all the money he stole.

He looked a little rattled after Trump got hit.

He tried to say putting a bullseye wasn’t as saying cross hairs.

He was supposed to lose to Trump the first time anyway.

Then COVID hit…

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

As the DNC primaries have wrapped up and Biden being the clear winner, I'd say this represents something we've long been told Trump was doing.

That being....."a threat to democracy."

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

Highly likely that Mark Kelly will be on the ticket. He's a high time Navy fighter pilot, NASA hero-astronaut, very bright guy, very articulate, and a centrist. The theory is that he could bring in the vote in his swing state of Arizona. Plus, since the Arizona Governor is a Democrat, she can replace him in the Senate with another Dem.

That would be a wise choice for the dembs, but at this point "wise choice" loses to DNC ideology, just like the GOP. But at this juncture, I'll support anyone against Project 25.

edit on 18-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join