It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Dropping Out Soon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: whyamIhere

They can put the money in a PAC. They won’t be able to have liquid access to it, but a well aligned PAC can still assist a new candidate.

So which well-aligned PAC are they going to transfer 230 plus million dollars to?

My guess is they’d use multiple in case one went rogue. Best not to have all the eggs in one basket.

My concern was of shady stuff. But I talked to my friend who has worked on a few conservative campaigns and works for a PAC now. He said that it could be done but they won’t be able to have access to any of it. The PAC will have to decide how the money is spent.

I’m not sure if they’re allowed to communicate with them, I should have asked.

He’s a conservative though who’s well aware of the game. He didn’t have any concerns that it would be shady. He even said it would likely be a hindrance.

But that’s just me any my buddy having talks over some drinks. So grain of salt and all that.

From what I understand I agree, top PAC donating to Democrats would all get a chunk to run ads for national, state and local elections.

I can't see a problem sending 10 million bucks to the Teamsters Union

fun fact largest donator to both parties American Crystal Sugar $1,937,500

www.opensecrets.org...

PAC Name Total to Democrats

American Federation of State/Cnty/Munic Employees $1,735,000
Sheet Metal, Air, Rail & Transportation Union $1,640,900
American Assn for Justice $1,444,000
American Federation of Teachers $1,263,625
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers $1,218,660
Operating Engineers Union $1,175,006
Carpenters & Joiners Union $1,071,000
American Crystal Sugar $1,052,500
Machinists/Aerospace Workers Union $1,005,000
Teamsters Union $996,600
America's Credit Unions $986,500
National Air Traffic Controllers Assn $981,000
Laborers Union $937,400
National Education Assn $918,500
Fair Shot PAC $915,300
Jobs Education & Families First $878,000
International Assn of Fire Fighters $860,000
National Assn of Realtors $833,500
Blue Cross/Blue Shield $829,300
Plumbers/Pipefitters Union $794,250

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If Gavin Newsome gets on the tracks, his hidden and covered-up mental problems will be exposed. In CA, apparently those problems don't matter much. 😊

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

In that article, Dr. Wolf actually makes a very good case for the possibility that Dr. Jill did some serious string pulling in order to 'arrange' for the seriously incompetent security coverage by the Secret Service at Trump's 'nearly fatal' event.

It's a really good read - highly recommend it to any interested!

That is a possibility, after all the SS director was her chosen appointee, I am sure Jill has been telling her no to step down.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think it's super lame that the Democrats want to swap out "their guy", who they INSISTED, FOR YEARS, was just fine and dandy, simply because he borked a debate and has dementia. You picked your guy, you should have to stick with him.

If Republicans were trying to do the same, swap in a more desirable candidate this late in the game because suddenly "their guy" was found out to be a walking vegetable, the left would be coming apart at the seams with reasons why it cannot be allowed.

edit on CDT18pm2024-07-18T14:18:13-05:00k by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is campaigning today and by the comments of the liberal media she is a true presidential potential.

She is even able to talk without laughing too much.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have seen some Trump supporters celebrate that Biden is most likely dropping out... truth is Biden is probably the only person Trump has a chance of winning against.
Harris likely beats him
Newsome beats him
Whitmer beats him
Obama easily beats him

This may have been the Democrat playbook from the very beginning - let Trump focus on Biden and then pull the switch close to the election and give Trump much less time to prepare his arguments against his new opponent and expose the new candidate to far less time being scrutinised. Political tricks , but honestly, very clever.

edit on 18/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Love the flip flop on democracy, and here I was thinking the usa isn't a democracy...

I'm glad we could get over that misconception, now for how democratic your democracy is? well... put bluntly, it sucks. So don't get all giddied up if things don't go in your favor, the last word in your kind of democracy has big business that's how the dollars role...
most democracies are that way, but we love our economic system it has brought abundance for many generations and the cost was outsourced. Too bad that only works for some time. Eventually the squeeze will come knocking on all but a few doors...
I doubt any of us live behind one of the few.

But hey it's election year so have fun with your delusions...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen, The President of The United States: . . . . . . OUR President!!
🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
truth is Biden is probably the only person Trump has a chance of winning against.

Trumps best chance ... for sure.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I wasn't a fan of obama but I gave him credit for one thing he did right - he picked the most vapid pathetic VP he could find and in doing so pretty much guaranteed no one would try to remove him from office knowing who was next in line. biden didn't think of it, but the same tactic was used for him with harris. In order for that to work she had to be even more vapid and pathetic than he was. At first I doubted whether it was even possible, but she showed quite clearly that it was.

Now dems are faced with nominating the most vapid and pathetic Presidential candidate ever, if for no other reason than the fact that in democrat-land she isn't all that bad. So what do they do now? If they try the same trick again we are putting some real genuine dullards in some of the highest offices in the Nation. Who will be the VP, the guy who thought the island of Guam would tip over and capsize if we put too many people on it? He seems about right seeing the general state of this administration - which is about as organized as a monkey sh*t fight at the zoo.

Every political opinion is the result of at least some external influence. None of us are immune. But dems, you really need to step up and accept some responsibility for this unmitigated disaster and prevent an even greater one. There is no political or personal victory that is worth the immeasurable damage that will be done to this Nation if we get obama 3.0. Look what obama 2.0 did...and it is arguable that he wasn't even trying since he really didn't know what he was doing or that he was even doing it.

We have to do better.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah but he has some nice hair. And non orange skin.
Got Trump beat in that department.

I figure where there is a will there is a way. The money will magically appear.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: UKTruth
truth is Biden is probably the only person Trump has a chance of winning against.

Trumps best chance ... for sure.

Right. No way Trump can beat Kamala.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

fun fact largest donator to both parties American Crystal Sugar $1,937,500

Gotta keep the narrative alive that saturated fats are what leads to obesity.

It doesn’t have anything to do with the amount of sugar in… everything. It’s not like the body burns sugar first.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

She is campaigning today and by the comments of the liberal media she is a true presidential potential.

She is even able to talk without laughing too much.

She? Who?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
I think you're quite possibly right about most of that except maybe Kamala. The last 8 years people have also solidified where they stand on things. You're never going to see a screeching purple haired lefty voting for Trump no matter what he says or does. The reverse is also true for Trump supporters. It will come down to Idependants as always and where their priorities lie. Oh, and then there's the whole rigged election likely possibility.

edit on 18-7-2024 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Are they about to replace Joe with Jill?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

didnt newsome have an affair that he then blamed on alchol when he then went to rehab and then got caught right as covid started getting drunk in France? newsome is a non starter in the midwest so they cant really go with him but it would take the wind out of dem sails as far as "affairs go" as he got caught cheating on his own wife allready. plus i dont remember details didnt he have a 31 billion dollar fraud thing pop up? then hes in bed w PG&E which is one of the reason ca utility bills are so high as they got some bill passed that made the tax payers responsible for PG&E's lawsuit debt
en.wikipedia.org...

KXTV released a series of reports chronicling PG&E's liabilities after committing 91 felonies in the Santa Rosa and Paradise fires. Newsom was accused of accepting campaign donations from PG&E in order to change the CPUC's ruling on PG&E's safety license. The rating change allowed PG&E to avoid billions of dollars in extra fees. Newsom was also accused of setting up the Wildfire Insurance Fund via AB 1054, using ratepayer fees, so PG&E could avoid financial losses[185][186] and pass the liability costs to ratepayers and taxpayers
and that is just the tip of the iceberg so hes not an option to replace biden

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Kamala took over the campaign trail of biden today, she is at las Vegas I think, talking about proposition 25 and how bad it is for Americans. It was in the news, she talk about how it was a lie that republicans are unified, that is all fake in the Republican national convention.

edit on 18-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join