It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Dropping Out Soon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Best part is they are going to put someone on the ballot that nobody voted for then tell you democracy is on the ballot.

And the morons will believe it.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: grey580

the election is November 5th. It's currently July 18th. It will be interesting to see how a totally new ticket could find enough cash to run, get on the ballots as needed, and promote themselves in enough time to be a viable option. I do take the clown world factor into account, so who knows, maybe they could run Newsome and hide his record on the job he has done in Cali. I just don't think it's possible.

The DNC has millions in an account for Biden/Harris.

Only Kamela can use this money.

They would have to start from scratch.

Do you really think they will bypass a black woman ?

She will scream every kind of ism ever uttered.

And, she would be correct.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123

Hits Keep coming for this Administration - and its buying the vote schemes

A federal court has now blocked Biden's new student-loan repayment plan in full, prohibiting borrowers from getting cheaper payments and debt cancellation

The 8th Circuit on Thursday blocked the SAVE student-loan repayment plan in full.
This means that debt cancellation and cheaper payments through the plan cannot be implemented.
This also reverses the 10th Circuit's decision that allowed some of SAVE's provisions to continue.
A major repayment plan for millions of student-loan borrowers is once again blocked.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

Highly likely that Mark Kelly will be on the ticket. He's a high time Navy fighter pilot, NASA hero-astronaut, very bright guy, very articulate, and a centrist. The theory is that he could bring in the vote in his swing state of Arizona. Plus, since the Arizona Governor is a Democrat, she can replace him in the Senate with another Dem.

Whether he would get the POTUS spot or the VPOTUS spot remains to be seen. Probably VPOTUS.

Kelly is a far left lunatic LoL
He prefers to take Americans rights away.
He covered for his pedo buddy in congress.
He’s a despicable lefty.
Ironic that he resembles Gru.
There is a reason they call him space brain and it has nothing to do with intelligence nor outer space.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If Biden bows out of the race citing health reasons, that sort of leaves the nation wondering, "well what about the next five months?" I mean, we all know he's too old and feeble but it leaves a bit of uncertainty in mainstream Dem voters minds about the overall success of his term.

I can see a "It's time for me to retire and enjoy my life and family" but with the timeline, that screws politicking, fundraising, rallies...

Everyone whose name is in the hat polls better than Kamala. But go woke, it's hard to go back. FF made a good point that I've been hearing from the talking heads--how do the Dems take her off and put in white folks? Could she keep her VP position and they just replace Joe with Gavin or Gretchen (dear God help us) or Kelly? Kelly could the tit-for-tat Dem version of the RNC ticket in their minds. Military/astronaut hero type.

edit on 18-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: clarity

ETA: and yes, there is the money already raised AND the fact the voters won't have a say...democracy indeed.
edit on 18-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

They can put the money in a PAC. They won’t be able to have liquid access to it, but a well aligned PAC can still assist a new candidate.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

They can put the money in a PAC. They won’t be able to have liquid access to it, but a well aligned PAC can still assist a new candidate.

I wasn’t aware of that.

I see zero chance they bypass the VP.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think we’ll be unburdened by all the burdens of the passage of time, the passage of time is a burden that needs to be unburdened. I want to be burdened 4 more years with this until we can unburden the burdens of the passage of time once again. School buses are yellow and I have venn diagrams to prove it. . Cackle, cackle, cackle….

I don’t think they’ll get rid of her.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I actually want biden to be the stubborn old man he has been and stomp the floor and refuse to leave his candidacy.

That will definitely the Republicans a big victory.

Kamala is no even popular with his own democratic party.

She is now taking over biden campaign trail, she has to do a job that she has avoid for 4 years.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

how do the Dems take her off and put in white folks?

They can’t. Black women voters have already said if there’s not a black woman on the ticket they will destroy the party.

California Democratic delegate Areva Martin told media personality Stephen A. Smith that passing over Vice President Kamala Harris as President Biden's replacement should he withdraw from the race would destroy the party. "If you pick a White man over Kamala Harris, Black women, I can tell you this, we are going to walk away," Martin said Tuesday. "We are going to blow the party up."
www.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So which well-aligned PAC are they going to transfer 230 plus million dollars to?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How about throwing Leticia James or Stacy Abrams on the ticket.
It makes sense to the democrats and their “failing up” policies.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

So which well-aligned PAC are they going to transfer 230 plus million dollars to?

My guess is they’d use multiple in case one went rogue. Best not to have all the eggs in one basket.

My concern was of shady stuff. But I talked to my friend who has worked on a few conservative campaigns and works for a PAC now. He said that it could be done but they won’t be able to have access to any of it. The PAC will have to decide how the money is spent.

I’m not sure if they’re allowed to communicate with them, I should have asked.

He’s a conservative though who’s well aware of the game. He didn’t have any concerns that it would be shady. He even said it would likely be a hindrance.

But that’s just me any my buddy having talks over some drinks. So grain of salt and all that.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I actually want biden to be the stubborn old man he has been and stomp the floor and refuse to leave his candidacy.

Same here.

They had primaries and BIden won.

He got 14 million democrats voting for him. No one else.

Now that it looks like he will loose, suddenly the democrats in charge want to forget about actual Democracy and sidestep those 14 million voters .... those Democrats in charge want to pick the possible next POTUS instead of letting 'we the people' pick.

The party that claims to be defending democracy is actually the party that is doing everything they can against it.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Again, is not about what the nation needs, or the people is about gender priorities.

Kamala is a failure but as long as she is black she is ok to be a presidential candidate.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
As soon as this weekend?

"BREAKING: Reports are indicating that Joe Biden could be dropping out of the presidential race as early as this weekend.
He’s (reportedly) beginning to believe he may not be the best person to beat Trump."

If this is true, and looking more and more like it every minute, what will the Dems do in your opinion?

Press ahead with [SNIPPED] Kamala?

Try to get someone else in?

"Could be" means this is a rumor..

The article could be printed every Thursday and one Thursday it will be correct.

The publication can take credit for the accuracy of prediction.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Democrats has lost their way within American values a long time ago, their radical views and actions has destroyed whatever many of their faithful followers, specially within middle class and poor.

All they have now is the millennium idiots that they have been grooming using the liberal media and radical social outlets.

Plus that small group that can no even tell what a woman is or what they have between their legs.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

To be fair, it is just one guy's IG page talking about "reports" so there's that.
But this is the first indication that I've seen that it may happen sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've seen several commentaries indicating that Biden's wife and son are behind his refusal to step down. They have both been right with him, almost exclusively since the debate debacle...in particular Hunter's presence in the White House has been commented on with raised eyebrows.

Certainly, they both have something to lose if Biden steps down - Dr. Jill, who apparently has come to enjoy the level of power she wields as Joe becomes more & more debilitated, might likely do anything to retain that power. And 'convicted criminal' Hunter would lose the possibility of being pardoned should his father resign.

Below is a link to an article by former staunch democrat, Dr. Naomi Wolf, who was

advisor to Dick Morris, President Clinton’s chief campaign advisor for his re-election campaign in 1996. Still later, I was a formal campaign advisor to Vice President Gore’s campaign for the Presidency. In all of these contexts, which spanned years, I witnessed closely the process by which a President’s staff, and a First Lady’s staff, and then a Vice President and his staff, work alongside (and in very prescribed ways, with) a campaign, and I saw how staffers manage the day to day of the “Principals’' jobs.

LINK

In that article, Dr. Wolf actually makes a very good case for the possibility that Dr. Jill did some serious string pulling in order to 'arrange' for the seriously incompetent security coverage by the Secret Service at Trump's 'nearly fatal' event.

It's a really good read - highly recommend it to any interested!

edit on 18-7-2024 by lostgirl because: copy to other thread

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

All biden can do is be stubborn and stay in the race, but he knows and jill knows that the support of key democrats within the party is gone.

Nothing else to do but drop out, then drill kamala for a few days to give her a makeover to be the next presidential favorite.

I am sure that you can put lipstick on a pig but is still a pig.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join