It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Dropping Out Soon?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here We Go: DNC Rules Committee Outlines New Voting Process — Will Move to Virtual Roll Call to Nominate Joe Biden in Order to Prevent Embarrassing Public Display

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Biden dropping out? I'm Reading that Joe is calling that Malarkey.

i bet that Biden and the Democrat-Party have not agreed on the 'price' let alone the Wealth Transfer medium ($ OR Crypto) as to his status of Democrat Candidate for POTUS.... Above TS ransom talks going on

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
As always Dem. change the rules to fit their plan/situation ...

a reply to: CarlLaFong

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Here We Go: DNC Rules Committee Outlines New Voting Process — Will Move to Virtual Roll Call to Nominate Joe Biden in Order to Prevent Embarrassing Public Display

There they go again. Preserving democracy so they can avoid practicing democracy. 💥

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There they go again. Preserving democracy so they can avoid practicing democracy. 💥

Dems are beyond incredible in their levels of hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Dems are beyond incredible in their levels of hypocrisy.

I literally cheer when one of their corrupt members goes to jail (i.e. Senator Menendez) or dies (Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee). Our society is a little better off with each departure.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Trump's VP running mate says JOE BIDEN MUST RESIGN if he really loves America. Not simply "bow out of the race".

J.D. Vance tells President Biden to do the right thing. RESIGN: gettr.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What I been hearing in the news, "nonliberal ones" is that in order for biden family crime to get off the race is if they get some sweet deals in the exchange, that include all charges again hunter and bide out of the table, plus generous compensation.

It is said that the bidens are very opportunistic ridden.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You cheer when someone you disagree with dies?

Then you rail against the Trump assassination attempt?

You cheer if one goes to jail but whine like crazy about attempts to jail Trump?

Your hypocrisy is off the scale.

Get some humanity.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
I literally cheer when one of their corrupt members goes to jail (i.e. Senator Menendez) or dies (Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee).

Cheer for when criminals get caught and go to jail? Sure.
Cheer when someone who sucks gets cancer and dies? No.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

That is just sick.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

it depends on what somebody did if i cheer for their death or prison. well i shouldn't have said cheer more like feel justice was severed.

i guess there could be a instance i could or would cheer. that would be that they were particularly sick and nasty in the deeds that put them in the position to be killed.

you know like a mass killing baby rapers, a dick tator, that invades another country and condones torture, rape plundering and murder or one that uses anti aircraft guns to execute his potical prisoners. you know those kind.

but just plain ol a@@holes just feel a sense of justice.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

"severed."

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

well being severed from society is basically what happens either way.

normally when i read my posts after posting, i try to correct spellin' mistakes. but seeing how you done gone and pointed it out, i'm gonna leave it.

you spellin nazi,

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join