It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
@ Quint
Deflection as usual. We are discussing height as being a reason to disqualify women as SS agents.

You just typed that, yet before that, posted this:
How about one of your own, Eric Trump?

When Asked this:
So, you'd listen to what Dan Bongino has to say about the SS? He was SS to Bush AND Obama

Your not even trying, are you?

It's all anti-DEI and we all know how this thread ends.
edit on q00000057731America/Chicago3333America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: quintessentone

Eric Trump discussed a certain female SS agent that's been with Trump for years. He wasn't talking about the other fumbling female agents.

He didn't say "all the female agents". He was referencing a single agent, probably the one that looked like she knew what she was doing.

He was talking about the blonde female who had her hair in a bun and who tried (and failed) to cover Trumps body on stage. She's the one caught on hot mic saying 'what are we doing? what are we doing?'.

- I read that info at an online news site .. don't remember which one.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Do you understand that DEI is antithetical to meritocracy?

Do you not believe in meritocracy?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

BS!

You can read a lot about what the basic expectations are for the SS, on Official websites. You can listen to former SS agents.
YOU CAN USE COMMON SENSE! (well, some of us)

So, answer me this:
Should the ones asking "what do we do" be immediately fired?

Because somehow they "slipped through the cracks" of being Highly Trained.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Exactly, that directly gives us an idea of how highly qualified they are. Point is nobody here has the expertise to make informed assessments about any agents' actions.

That's like telling everyone who saw Bidens cognitive decline at the debate that they don't have the expertise to make an informed assessment that Biden has cognitive decline. Absurd.

The world has eyes. Everyone saw what happened. They were too short. They were in a panic. They didn't know what they were doing.

The Secret Service leadership is going to cover it's ass and say that all the girls were fine ... they are lying ... we all clearly saw that they were NOT fine.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Oh wow. My bad. I assumed it would have been the one that looked like she belonged.

edit on 18-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Exactly, that directly gives us an idea of how highly qualified they are. Point is nobody here has the expertise to make informed assessments about any agents' actions.

That's like telling everyone who saw Bidens cognitive decline at the debate that they don't have the expertise to make an informed assessment that Biden has cognitive decline. Absurd.

The world has eyes. Everyone saw what happened. They were too short. They were in a panic. They didn't know what they were doing.

The Secret Service leadership is going to cover it's ass and say that all the girls were fine ... they are lying ... we all clearly saw that they were NOT fine.

It is absurd that anyone here can determine anything without the proper training and skills to make determinations.

Did you see Biden's top SS male agent...David Cho? He is much shorter, so the height anti-DEI anti-woman as SS agents goes out the window.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Oh wow. My bad. I assumed it would have been the one that looked like she belonged.

I could have it wrong. I'm just going by what the news site said.
Information is flying fast and furious. I'm sure the news is getting things wrong.
For example - when Trump was shot CNN ran the headline that the
Secret Service took Trump off stage when he fell. They didn't run
with the fact that there was gunshots or that he was bleeding from
being hit ... they just wanted to try to make him look old and frail.
Boy did they get it backwards! Frail my ass!

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I could have it wrong. I'm just going by what the news site said.
Information is flying fast and furious. I'm sure the news is getting things wrong.
For example - when Trump was shot CNN ran the headline that the
Secret Service took Trump off stage when he fell. They didn't run
with the fact that there was gunshots or that he was bleeding from
being hit ... they just wanted to try to make him look old and frail.
Boy did they get it backwards! Frail my ass!

Of course you got it wrong, the Daily Mail is right-wing. Propaganda much?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It is absurd that anyone here can determine anything without the proper training and skills to make determinations.

It is absurd that you said that. COMMON SENSE. (something the left is in short supply of). It's obvious to anyone with eyes that the girls protecting Trump were too short. It's also obvious they didn't know what the hell they were doing.

Did you see Biden's top SS male agent...David Cho?

Nope. Haven't seen him.
If he can't do the job, he should be out as well.
Separate discussion.

He is much shorter, so the height anti-DEI anti-woman as SS agents goes out the window.

Wrong. My statement stands. Those women are TOO SHORT to be on detail protecting Trump. They can't do the job. And they obviously didn't know what the hell they were doing. They got hired for their vaginas instead of their skills and abilities. That's obvious.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It is absurd that you said that. COMMON SENSE. (something the left is in short supply of). It's obvious to anyone with eyes that the girls protecting Trump were too short. It's also obvious they didn't know what the hell they were doing.

Did you see Biden's top SS male agent...David Cho?

Nope. Haven't seen him.
If he can't do the job, he should be out as well.
Separate discussion.

He is much shorter, so the height anti-DEI anti-woman as SS agents goes out the window.

Wrong. My statement stands. Those women are TOO SHORT to be on detail protecting Trump. They can't do the job. And they obviously didn't know what the hell they were doing. They got hired for their vaginas instead of their skills and abilities. That's obvious.

Oh I forgot, feelz trumps facts.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Of course you got it wrong, the Daily Mail is right-wing.

I didn't say that I got that information from Daily Mail. I said that I read at a news site that the agent the Trump son was talking about was the agent that covered Trumps body with hers, and I didn't say which news site I read that at because I couldn't remember.

Propaganda much?

That would be you.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Oh I forgot, feelz trumps facts.

FACT - the girls were too short to protect 6'4" Trump.
FACT - the girls played with their sunglasses and adjusted their blazers to look good.
FACT - the girls flipped their pony tails while running around.
FACT - the girl said 'what are we doing? what are we doing?'.
FACT - the girls ran around in a panic and didn't know what to do.

Those aren't feelings. Those are facts.
Clear to anyone who isn't indoctrinated to see.

link   
So what of the argument, made by a former SS agent, that a requirement is that you would have to be able to carry the protected subject?

That shoots the argument for these women, right in the butt.

link   

Of course you got it wrong, the Daily Mail is right-wing.

I didn't say that I got that information from Daily Mail. I said that I read at a news site that the agent the Trump son was talking about was the agent that covered Trumps body with hers, and I didn't say which news site I read that at because I couldn't remember.

Propaganda much?

That would be you.

The whole premise of this thread is anti-DEI which you sourced the Daily Mail. Feelz from right-wing sources trumps facts - also trumps common sense and critical and fair thinking and assessment of propaganda within the news media.
edit on q00000012731America/Chicago4949America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If this thread is anti-DEI, why don't you explain to us what DEI is? Or at least what you believe it to be

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   

So what of the argument, made by a former SS agent, that a requirement is that you would have to be able to carry the protected subject?

That shoots the argument for these women, right in the butt.

Find in the SS planning strategies where only one woman agent would be left in that position. How many SS agents were at that Trump rally?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The whole premise of this thread is anti-DEI which you sourced the Daily Mail.

YOU said that I got that fact wrong because it was from Daily Mail. You were wrong. That information that I stated did NOT come from Daily Mail. I said so. Learn how to read.

The whole premise of this thread was sourced from the irrefutable facts of the situation and my own head. I added the quote from Daily Mail because it added to exactly the point I was making.

Daily Mail leaning right doesn't make them wrong. In fact, it makes them a hell of a lot more reliable than your left wing rags that you soak your brain in.

The whole premise of this thread is exactly what I posted in the opening post ... the girls are too short to do the job and they didn't know what the hell they were doing. It was obvious to everyone who doesn't have a brain pickled in the woke virus.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Not what I asked.
Answer the question.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Not what I asked.
Answer the question.

I just debunked your question, so now I want you to defend it. Can you?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join