It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Sure, whatever makes you feel better about yourself bub

Those of us that ACTUALLY know more than you, whether you choose to believe it or not, will continue on with what we are doing and you can live in your little fairy world of DEI nonsense.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Sure, whatever makes you feel better about yourself bub

Those of us that ACTUALLY know more than you, whether you choose to believe it or not, will continue on with what we are doing and you can live in your little fairy world of DEI nonsense.

Those who actually know more are the SS agency people and others that know their capabilities, that does not include anyone on this site, including you.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Well if the SS and others that actually know something about what is required in that agency say the women are all highly qualified then the ignorance lies with you.

Actually the ignorance lies with you for believing the obvious 'Cover Your Ass' lies of the Secret Service management instead of believing your own eyes .... we all saw it .... those little girls didn't know what the hell they were doing and they were too short to do the job.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Well if the SS and others that actually know something about what is required in that agency say the women are all highly qualified then the ignorance lies with you.

Actually the ignorance lies with you for believing the obvious 'Cover Your Ass' lies of the Secret Service management instead of believing your own eyes .... we all saw it .... those little girls didn't know what the hell they were doing and they were too short to do the job.

Your constant repeating the same mantra does not make it truth.

I'll go with common sense and wait for the investigative hearing results.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   

They were too short to do the job. That's the truth.
They didn't know what they were doing. That's the truth.

I'll go with common sense

I have yet to see you display any. Common sense says not to believe the repeated lies and 'cover your ass' crap coming out of the Secret Service. Their people obviously weren't up for the job and they have tried, and failed, to throw the Butler police/officials under the bus and blame them when it was the fault of the Secret Service.

and wait for the investigative hearing results.

Yeah ... you do that ... far left Secret Service management being investigated by the same far left Secret Service and the other DC investigations being stonewalled by the far left in the congress and senate, all pushing failed DEI no matter who gets killed by it.

Good for you, sparky.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I've given my opinion the same as you and others here and remember all of it is just opinion and speculation from those who don't have all the facts.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

all of it is just opinion and speculation from those who don't have all the facts.

I have eyes that work and a brain that is fully functioning.
I'll trust that over the corrupt management of the Secret Service
which has been caught lying over and over the past few days,
and which is more interested in pushing the far left DEI agenda
than in doing their job and saving lives.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

all of it is just opinion and speculation from those who don't have all the facts.

You might think you know what you are looking at but without insider knowledge of the agency's training and planning strategies, you really don't know what you are looking at. In my case, all I saw was Trump not being protected even with tall males around him, so I can only surmise gross incompetence from the male and female agents together.
edit on q00000035731America/Chicago3636America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You might think you know what you are looking at but without insider knowledge of the agency's training and planning strategies, you really don't know what you are looking at.

BULL.

That's the same crap that the left has been spewing for years about Biden. 'Don't trust your eyes or your own common sense or your own brain .... it may look like Biden is in decline but he's not ... trust us, we are in charge and know better than you'.

DOUBLE BULL.

Everyone with eyesight and a working brain saw what happened.

DEI hires couldn't do the job.
Too short and didn't know what the hell they were doing.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You might think you know what you are looking at but without insider knowledge of the agency's training and planning strategies, you really don't know what you are looking at.

BULL.

That's the same crap that the left has been spewing for years about Biden. 'Don't trust your eyes or your own common sense or your own brain .... it may look like Biden is in decline but he's not ... trust us, we are in charge and know better than you'.

DOUBLE BULL.

Everyone with eyesight and a working brain saw what happened.

DEI hires couldn't do the job.
Too short and didn't know what the hell they were doing.

Two prominent psych doctors say otherwise, but you know better.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The whole planet except you and, supposedly, two psych doctors know better.
And what the hell do '2 psych doctors' have to do with anything?
Did you get confused? Looks like it.

edit on 7/19/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I watched a couple of interview clips of the director speaking and was taken back by the fact she has no business whatsoever being in the position she’s in. It was pathetic what I saw from her.

The whole nonsense about the sloped roof was ridiculous and nothing but a lie. The pitch on the roof where the snipers were looked as steep if not steeper than the shooters roof. I would be stunned if she doesn’t lose her job, she’s absolutely worthless and a embarrassment.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The whole planet except you and, supposedly, two psych doctors know better.

I never claimed I know, I am opining, just like everyone else here, that I believe it to be nothing more than gross incompetence and has nothing to do with gender nor height.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The more you say it does not make it any more true.

You choose to ignore those that know more than you because you don't ever admit you're wrong. We have allcome to terms with that on ATS.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The more you say it does not make it any more true.

You choose to ignore those that know more than you because you don't ever admit you're wrong. We have allcome to terms with that on ATS.

I am saying nothing any of us opine here is true, speculation.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Feel that way about your won nonsense, those of us that actual know what we speak will continue on with our knowledge.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I'll go with common sense and wait for the investigative hearing results.

Common sense like the official reasons cited by Cheatle for not placing agents on that roof? 🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Feel that way about your won nonsense, those of us that actual know what we speak will continue on with our knowledge.

Good luck

You are not an SS agent nor have any insider knowledge of their training nor anything else you can only speculate the same as the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Except, as has been told to you, I did know a SS agent before he passed away. Plenty of stories and talk of training he had to go through to be eligible for that detail.

More incorrect speculation on your end, nothing new around these parts.

Feel free to give up at any point bud, you are no where near correct on anything you are assuming. Might as well quit while you're behind.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Except, as has been told to you, I did know a SS agent before he passed away. Plenty of stories and talk of training he had to go through to be eligible for that detail.

More incorrect speculation on your end, nothing new around these parts.

Feel free to give up at any point bud, you are no where near correct on anything you are assuming. Might as well quit while you're behind.

And I posted another female SS agent's take on it, Eric Trump's assessment from experience, and the agency itself...opinions...everyone has one.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join