It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: quintessentone

If it's truly "strong ", you'd listen to opposition. Otherwise, you're just repeating what you see and hear.

Critical thinking starts with digesting opposing arguments and making your own determination, based on your current education (not necessarily formal).

What do you think I've been doing on this thread? Critical thinking or feelz thinking is skewed by many factors, investigation done properly reveals facts.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I think you view arguing here, with members, is the same as listening to opposing views. It's not.

Listen to one episode of Bongino and I'll agree to listen to any one of your choices.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
My devotion to combating mis- and dis-information and just plain old BS is strong.

Nope. If it were you would be using common sense, and you wouldn't be sucked into the DEI cult.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I think you view arguing here, with members, is the same as listening to opposing views. It's not.

Listen to one episode of Bongino and I'll agree to listen to any one of your choices.

I have my opinions and stand by them the same as all of you do. Listening to a source which parrots your opinion is wasted time IMO.

You all can jump on the anti-DEI wagon and enjoy yourselves, I have higher goals to reach.

I will move on from here and I will enjoy watching the actual investigation that will reveal how the failures happened and I can assure you the height and gender of the agents won't play into it at all.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

This is looking to be one of the biggest fails ever in the history of the USSS.

Just in….

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., wrote on X Friday that “whistleblowers tell me that MOST of Trump’s security detail working the event last Saturday were not even Secret Service. “DHS assigned unprepared and inexperienced personnel,” he added, posting a letter he sent today to United States Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas. “Whistleblowers who have direct knowledge of the event have approached my office. According to the allegations, the July 13 rally was considered to be a ‘loose’ security event. For example, detection canines were not used to monitor entry and detect threats in the usual manner,” Hawley wrote. “Individuals without proper designations were able to gain access to backstage areas. Department personnel did not appropriately police the security buffer around the podium and were also not stationed at regular intervals around the event’s security perimeter.”

“In addition, whistleblower allegations suggest the majority of DHS officials were not in fact USSS agents but instead drawn from the department’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI). This is especially concerning given that HSI agents were unfamiliar with standard protocols typically used at these types of events, according to the allegations,”

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 19-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

The lapse in security wasn't due to ineptitude, it was purposely criminal.

People need to be arrested and brought before Congress.
edit on 19-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Just in….

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., wrote on X Friday that “whistleblowers tell me that MOST of Trump’s security detail working the event last Saturday were not even Secret Service. “DHS assigned unprepared and inexperienced personnel,” he added, posting a letter he sent today to United States Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas. “Whistleblowers who have direct knowledge of the event have approached my office. According to the allegations, the July 13 rally was considered to be a ‘loose’ security event. For example, detection canines were not used to monitor entry and detect threats in the usual manner,” Hawley wrote. “Individuals without proper designations were able to gain access to backstage areas. Department personnel did not appropriately police the security buffer around the podium and were also not stationed at regular intervals around the event’s security perimeter.”

“In addition, whistleblower allegations suggest the majority of DHS officials were not in fact USSS agents but instead drawn from the department’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI). This is especially concerning given that HSI agents were unfamiliar with standard protocols typically used at these types of events, according to the allegations,”

www.foxnews.com...

If that is true then we will hear from the whistleblowers in Monday's investigative hearing.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

My devotion to combating mis- and dis-information and just plain old BS is strong.

Nope. If it were you would be using common sense, and you wouldn't be sucked into the DEI cult.

So the female SS agent, Eric Trump, and the SS itself don't have common sense, is that your stance?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Just in….

www.foxnews.com...

If that is true then we will hear from the whistleblowers in Monday's investigative hearing.
I doubt they’ll be heard Mon but they will eventually be heard. It always takes time to organize a hearing with whistleblowers. But…who knows. It sounds like there’s a few and I highly doubt that they’re full of # if they’re coming forward.

SS director needs to be fired immediately. It’s the SS sole job and they dictate everything when it comes to security for a prez. They have the last word period. They f’d up hardcore.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Do you have DEI policies in your country?

Since you fully support DEI in the US, surely you must have the same in your country.

Your country is Muslim, right?
edit on 19-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Just in….

www.foxnews.com...

I doubt they’ll be heard Mon but they will eventually be heard. It always takes time to organize a hearing with whistleblowers. But…who knows. It sounds like there’s a few and I highly doubt that they’re full of # if they’re coming forward.

SS director needs to be fired immediately. It’s the SS sole job and they dictate everything when it comes to security for a prez. They have the last word period. They f’d up hardcore.

I hope they are heard Monday and I agree they f'd up hardcore.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So the female SS agent, Eric Trump, and the SS itself don't have common sense, is that your stance?

Eric Trump is not a security expert genius and we’re learning more everyday that the SS is a keystone cop skit gone bad, just stop already.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Just in….

www.foxnews.com...

I hope they are heard Monday and I agree they f'd up hardcore.

Well that’s progress.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Eric Trump is not a security expert genius and we’re learning more everyday that the SS is a keystone cop skit gone bad, just stop already.

I never claimed he was, he himself claimed his observation of female SS agents' abilities led him to believe they are highly qualified. And let's be honest here, everyone is only going by their observations of that video posted here.

And so the blame game begins...

www.yahoo.com...
edit on q00000035731America/Chicago4646America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

That must be SS to know SS comment ....

You don't have to be Secret Service to know that there was a massive security failure in Butler. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls were too short to do the job. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls at the car didn't know what the hell they were doing. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls were playing with their sunglasses and tugging on their blazers to look good and they were flipping pony tails and were in a PANIC while loading Trump into the vehicle.

My god man ... get real.

Opinions from feelz are not facts.

Not even from MSNBC and Morning Mika ? 😃

The facts coming from Monday's investigative hearing will show the truth.

Assuming Director Cheatle shows up and doesn't refuse to answer or diverts from any questions. 😀

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You don't have to be Secret Service to know that there was a massive security failure in Butler. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls were too short to do the job. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls at the car didn't know what the hell they were doing. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls were playing with their sunglasses and tugging on their blazers to look good and they were flipping pony tails and were in a PANIC while loading Trump into the vehicle.

My god man ... get real.

Assuming Director Cheatle shows up and doesn't refuse to answer or diverts from any questions. 😀

Then I see a subpoena in her future.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: SourGrapes

Now there's SS whistleblower reports that most of the agents on Trump's detail on Saturday were not even SS.

They were random DHS agents. No wonder it was a goat rope.

Some closeup pics of agents' badges might show who they were. DHS and USSS badges are slightly different. 😊

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

My god man ... get real.

Then I see a subpoena in her future.

They subpoenaed her the other day. 😃

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

We need some closeups of the agents' badges to check the difference!!!! 😀

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Mayorkas needs to be "re" impeached too, or The Senate quash needs to be rescinded. 🤣

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join