It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thx LG. That was a very insightful read about the inner workings of the event planners. She brought up some very interesting and valid points.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

Yup, you're right, they didn't get to him in the .01 second it took him to stand up. That is shame on every single one of those agents.

So glad you were here to point out their fatal flaw, every one of them should be fired for not reacting in -1 second.

No way around you making yourself look like a fool either, you seem to do that every chance you get

Here's a backstage view, again, he is an easy target on many instances.

www.msn.com... wsSerp

well, I guess you have proven that the secret service was looking to get Trump killed, that's the same thought many have. The only question remaining, is did someone order this to be such a horrible failure, or were the DEI hires really just that damn bad? (neither answer looks good)

I am only trying to point out that there are many tall male agents that did not cover him, if anything that's gross incompetence regardless of gender.

Yes, and nobody is arguing that the Secret Service screwed up in epic fashion, but the little girl should have been on Hunter's detail, more his size. Or do you have an answer as to how she could shield a 6'4 man from fire.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Every time I think of those agents by the SUV bumbling around like the three stooges. I hear that song from the Benny Hill show in my head.

edit on 5310416America/Chicagopm18 by 5thHead because: 🍒

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yup, you're right, they didn't get to him in the .01 second it took him to stand up. That is shame on every single one of those agents.

So glad you were here to point out their fatal flaw, every one of them should be fired for not reacting in -1 second.

No way around you making yourself look like a fool either, you seem to do that every chance you get

www.msn.com... wsSerp

well, I guess you have proven that the secret service was looking to get Trump killed, that's the same thought many have. The only question remaining, is did someone order this to be such a horrible failure, or were the DEI hires really just that damn bad? (neither answer looks good)

I am only trying to point out that there are many tall male agents that did not cover him, if anything that's gross incompetence regardless of gender.

Yes, and nobody is arguing that the Secret Service screwed up in epic fashion, but the little girl should have been on Hunter's detail, more his size. Or do you have an answer as to how she could shield a 6'4 man from fire.

Do you have an answer as to how the tall male agents could shield him but didn't?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

www.msn.com... wsSerp

Do you have an answer as to how the tall male agents could shield him but didn't?

they all suck? But the tall men being douchebags doesn't make the little girl taller. Gravity and genetics are her enemies. Good thing you have her back. I hope you are tall enough silly.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

www.msn.com... wsSerp

they all suck? But the tall men being douchebags doesn't make the little girl taller. Gravity and genetics are her enemies. Good thing you have her back. I hope you are tall enough silly.

What sucks is the right attacking qualified female SS agents who have proven themselves highly qualified but face the same issues as those tall male agents, namely a failure in planning and execution strategy.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

What sucks is the right attacking qualified female SS agents who have proven themselves highly qualified but face the same issues as those tall male agents, namely a failure in planning and execution strategy.

I believe that's the issue, at least with their physical limitations as they are not qualified because of their lack of height and size. The large enough males failed but that can be fixed with training. You can't 'fix' the inadequate size of the smaller people. They are unqualified and most people would not want them on their own security detail.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

I believe that's the issue, at least with their physical limitations as they are not qualified because of their lack of height and size. The large enough males failed but that can be fixed with training. You can't 'fix' the inadequate size of the smaller people. They are unqualified and most people would not want them on their own security detail.

As I said earlier, Biden's top SS male agent is quite short so height isn't the issue, the issue is failed strategic planning.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

www.msn.com... wsSerp

But they were too short before the events of last Saturday, and tomorrow, the will still be too short.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

As I said earlier, Biden's top SS male agent is quite short so height isn't the issue, the issue is failed strategic planning.

How tall is Biden vs. the agent you claim is his top agent, and how do you know that's the case? Got a link? Or do you need to do better SIlly Ole Me?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

www.msn.com... wsSerp

But they were too short before the events of last Saturday, and tomorrow, the will still be too short.

And the tall male SS agents will also continue to not protect someone's body in it's entirety...it's not about height or gender.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

How tall is Biden vs. the agent you claim is his top agent, and how do you know that's the case? Got a link? Or do you need to do better SIlly Ole Me?

Why do you care? This thread's topic is anti-DEI and anti-woman SS agents because...pick a reason.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Why do you care? This thread's topic is anti-DEI and anti-woman SS agents because...pick a reason.

When did you become a moderator? Or are you just gatekeeping yet again.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Just calling out the BS as usual.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

You can't back up your lies. Again. You need to better. And not get banned again.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You can't back up your lies. Again. You need to better. And not get banned again.

What lies? That the tall SS male agents left Trump exposed? I provided sources. Do better Dude.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
BREAKING

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It might be an issue if he were to be jeopardized in any way. When no dangers have presented, anyone's good. When the SHTF, that's when you realize the error in all your detail. And yes, height could would be an issue if [s]he is that much shorter, not just because Biden is 6' tall, but he also doesn't bend well or move quickly.

I'm not trying to pick on you. But at what height difference would you consider someone an asset vs not qualified? Because there is a line.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   

It might be an issue if he were to be jeopardized in any way. When no dangers have presented, anyone's good. When the SHTF, that's when you realize the error in all your detail. And yes, height could would be an issue if [s]he is that much shorter, not just because Biden is 6' tall, but he also doesn't bend well or move quickly.

I'm not trying to pick on you. But at what height difference would you consider someone an asset vs not qualified? Because there is a line.

That's for the SS to answer, they know best and hopefully after everything is investigated they can fix whatever failures they find. The failures being training not questioning the height of agents, male or female.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Common sense would dictate she is too short.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join