It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

And yet, yours always seem to be incorrect

You should probably work on that

Good luck to ya bud, hope you can eventually come out to the light of day and see the world for what it truly is

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

And yet, yours always seem to be incorrect

You should probably work on that

Good luck to ya bud, hope you can eventually come out to the light of day and see the world for what it truly is

I post from expert sources, so you are saying my expert sources are incorrect. Says a lot about you.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
And I posted another female SS agent's take on it, Eric Trump's assessment from experience, and the agency itself...opinions...everyone has one.

... and the agency itself. Like putting the fox in charge of the hen house. Yeah ... good luck with that.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This might sound familiar

"I don't take your one source to be credible." Just as you are not credible in any sense of the word.

First hand knowledge is always better than "experts" on the internet. Feel free to come back if you ever want the truth and not the fabrications of those in the MSM

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

This might sound familiar

"I don't take your one source to be credible." Just as you are not credible in any sense of the word.

First hand knowledge is always better than "experts" on the internet. Feel free to come back if you ever want the truth and not the fabrications of those in the MSM

So the firsthand knowledge and experience of the female SS agent I posted is credible to you...not. lol what a sham

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Have you listened to Dan Bongino yet, like so many here have suggested.

He was SS for two Presidents. Would he be a credible source for you?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Have you listened to Dan Bongino yet, like so many here have suggested.

He was SS for two Presidents. Would he be a credible source for you?

No one source or opinion is good enough for me, I want to see the investigation outcome because that is the way facts are brought to light.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You keep moving goal posts. What happened to your "must be SS to know SS" argument?

Have you listened to one of Bongino's podcasts yet? Any podcast from any day this week?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

You keep moving goal posts. What happened to your "must be SS to know SS" argument?

Have you listened to one of Bongino's podcasts yet? Any podcast from any day this week?

That comment was specific to the qualifications of female agents, that was the one goal post. There are many goal posts on this thread. My other comments were posting opinions from others with knowledge and experience. That must be SS to know SS comment relates specifically to their training, qualifications and planning strategies pertaining to the failures of the whole team.

I'll wait for the investigative findings to learn why they failed.
edit on q00000014731America/Chicago2626America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That must be SS to know SS comment ....

You don't have to be Secret Service to know that there was a massive security failure in Butler. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls were too short to do the job. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls at the car didn't know what the hell they were doing. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls were playing with their sunglasses and tugging on their blazers to look good and they were flipping pony tails and were in a PANIC while loading Trump into the vehicle.

My god man ... get real.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Why won't you listen to a single one hour podcast? Are you afraid he'll poison your ears?

Do you ever listen to the other side?

I'm interested in your opinion of what Bongino says.
edit on 19-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

You don't have to be Secret Service to know that there was a massive security failure in Butler. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls were too short to do the job. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls at the car didn't know what the hell they were doing. You don't have to be Secret Service to know that those little girls were playing with their sunglasses and tugging on their blazers to look good and they were flipping pony tails and were in a PANIC while loading Trump into the vehicle.

My god man ... get real.

Opinions from feelz are not facts.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Why won't you listen to a single one hour podcast? Are you afraid he'll poison your ears?

After being on this thread for so long, all I want is to watch the investigative hearing on Monday to actually get the facts.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That's not opinion. That's fact.
They are too short and didn't know what the hell they were doing.
Your devotion to the DEI cult is strong. Blinding in fact.
Pity for you.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Now there's SS whistleblower reports that most of the agents on Trump's detail on Saturday were not even SS.

They were random DHS agents. No wonder it was a goat rope.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That's not opinion. That's fact.
They are too short and didn't know what the hell they were doing.
Your devotion to the DEI cult is strong. Blinding in fact.
Pity for you.

My devotion to combating mis- and dis-information and just plain old BS is strong.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

My god man ... get real.

Not even from MSNBC and Morning Mika ? 😃

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

After being on this thread for so long, all I want is to watch the investigative hearing on Monday to actually get the facts.

Some Democrats are trying to block the hearing !!!!! Kinda like the Senate hearing that was one sided and lie-locked 😊

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

My god man ... get real.

Not even from MSNBC and Morning Mika ? 😃

The facts coming from Monday's investigative hearing will show the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

If it's truly "strong ", you'd listen to opposition. Otherwise, you're just repeating what you see and hear.

Critical thinking starts with digesting opposing arguments and making your own determination, based on your current education (not necessarily formal).

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join