It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Physically Unfit, Under-Qualified Agents with a Diversity-Obsessed Boss Chosen by Dr Jill Biden

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah
proper funny she is

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Was it their assignment to protect his head or not?

Did the agents not on the stage have to protect his head too?

What about the ones on the roof with the counter snipers?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You can't explain away the fact that Trump was not fully protected by any SS agent.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Was it their assignment to protect his head or not?

Did the agents not on the stage have to protect his head too?

What about the ones on the roof with the counter snipers?

Exactly, you and everyone else on this thread do not know.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

As I have already explained, Trump broke protocol when he pushed his way back up to show his supporters that he was okay.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

As I have already explained, Trump broke protocol when he pushed his way back up to show his supporters that he was okay.

Nope, he was exposed as soon as they stood him up.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

(post by PorkChop96 removed for a manners violation)
(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Because he wanted to face his supporters and show he was okay..........

[snipped]

A pic says a thousand words.

www.cnn.com...
edit on Thu Jul 18 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You mean the picture of Trump as he is standing up and the SS go in to start covering him and moving the lectern?

Yeah, says they were moving in to do their job.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You mean the picture of Trump as he is standing up and the SS go in to start covering him and moving the lectern?

Yeah, says they were moving in to do their job.

Nope, standing him up with his head exposed, no way to get around that one.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yup, you're right, they didn't get to him in the .01 second it took him to stand up. That is shame on every single one of those agents.

So glad you were here to point out their fatal flaw, every one of them should be fired for not reacting in -1 second.

No way around you making yourself look like a fool either, you seem to do that every chance you get

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Below is a copy/paste of a comment I just made in another thread - it speaks to a possible reason for the incompetent Secret Service agents that day...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've seen several commentaries indicating that Biden's wife and son are behind his refusal to step down. They have both been right with him, almost exclusively since the debate debacle...in particular Hunter's presence in the White House has been commented on with raised eyebrows.

Certainly, they both have something to lose if Biden steps down - Dr. Jill, who apparently has come to enjoy the level of power she wields as Joe becomes more & more debilitated, might likely do anything to retain that power. And 'convicted criminal' Hunter would lose the possibility of being pardoned should his father resign.

Below is a link to an article by former staunch democrat, Dr. Naomi Wolf, who was

advisor to Dick Morris, President Clinton’s chief campaign advisor for his re-election campaign in 1996. Still later, I was a formal campaign advisor to Vice President Gore’s campaign for the Presidency. In all of these contexts, which spanned years, I witnessed closely the process by which a President’s staff, and a First Lady’s staff, and then a Vice President and his staff, work alongside (and in very prescribed ways, with) a campaign, and I saw how staffers manage the day to day of the “Principals’' jobs.

LINK

In that article, Dr. Wolf actually makes a very good case for the possibility that Dr. Jill did some serious string pulling in order to 'arrange' for the seriously incompetent security coverage by the Secret Service at Trump's 'nearly fatal' event.

It's a really good read - highly recommend it to any interested!

edit on 18-7-2024 by lostgirl because: spacing

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Yup, you're right, they didn't get to him in the .01 second it took him to stand up. That is shame on every single one of those agents.

So glad you were here to point out their fatal flaw, every one of them should be fired for not reacting in -1 second.

No way around you making yourself look like a fool either, you seem to do that every chance you get

Here's a backstage view, again, he is an easy target on many instances.

www.msn.com... wsSerp

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

I wonder if they a social distancing right now at home with Joe having COVID again. 😃

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

www.msn.com... wsSerp

well, I guess you have proven that the secret service was looking to get Trump killed, that's the same thought many have. The only question remaining, is did someone order this to be such a horrible failure, or were the DEI hires really just that damn bad? (neither answer looks good)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: quintessentone

www.msn.com... wsSerp

well, I guess you have proven that the secret service was looking to get Trump killed, that's the same thought many have. The only question remaining, is did someone order this to be such a horrible failure, or were the DEI hires really just that damn bad? (neither answer looks good)

I am only trying to point out that there are many tall male agents that did not cover him, if anything that's gross incompetence regardless of gender.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join