It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Trump assassination attempt a set up?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: quintessentone

I am glad these individuals have been found and charge for threats, but right now the social media radicals went crazy applauding and mourning that the shooter failed, never before we have seen anything like that before.

And Yes political figures get dead threads all the time, that is the truth.

But putting a bullseye on a presidential candidate and former president publicly is unprecedented.

I have to say that it is sickening and sad but did you really not expect any type of violence with all the hateful and divisive rhetoric on both sides?

Only violence we see comes from the left. You can't deny that. The left's goal was to trigger someone enough to go out and do what Crook did, they manufactured all the hate and division and now act like they want unity. They can shove unity up their ass now.

Wrong.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Really, quint? Everyone who pays attention knows a right-wing extremist is defined as someone who reacts violently for political reasons or motivation. That means, by definition, all the bLM and antifa rioters were considered right-wing extremists. The ADL you linked considers left wingers like the Orlando gay bar shooter to be a right-wing extremist.

Didn't bother reading the Washing Post article, hmm? Not surprised.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I read it, I wouldn't know the graph was made by who Trump and Biden voters THINK cause the violence and murders, nor who ADL was if I didn't read it.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I read it, I wouldn't know the graph was made by who Trump and Biden voters THINK cause the violence and murders, nor who ADL was if I didn't read it.

You know while I was reading the article, I expected that exact response. I got most of you here figured out.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It is almost laughable to me that someone would actually believe anyone thought Biden needed taking out. The man is on the brink as it is with failing health and dementia. It is just a matter of time. As if he is actually in charge of anything is even more laughable.

Do I wish death upon him? No, I do not. So don't even try to say I do.
Would I go on social media and lament if someone missed if there was an attempt? No, I actually have a moral compass unlike most lefty nutjobs.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I do not know it is just me, but Trump looks like a different man when he entered the convention, his face has changed a lot.

He actually looks more human and humbler.

Sorry but that is what I see.
I see that too
From pictures. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but something is different.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I keep watching the video that is now on TV showing how long the shooter been watched before he was allowed to take the shoots.

if you talking about the Secret Service Sniper, i think he knew something was up and was trying to see what or where they were talking about, radio chatter may have been confusing with local law enforcement and SS talking at the same time, and people yelling and waving from 130 to 150 yards /450 ft it would be hard to tell what they were saying, then when crooks started shooting , i think he saw they flash and smoke through his scope, looked up from it to make sure he was seeing what he thought, looked back through it and fired.
edit on 16-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You know while I was reading the article, I expected that exact response. I got most of you here figured out.

It does not surprise me that you knew exactly how you were going to argue in bad faith while reading a joke of an article you planned to use as proof of nothing. Why don't we just list all of the big time political attack stories of the last ten years and see if there is a slant to politicians facing violence? Would that not be a more accurate recount than a biased poll of a non factual opinion?

I gotta say as an Orlando resident, calling the Pulse shooter a far right anything is insane revisionist history. The dude was a terrorist: straight up IS.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDuckEnergy

It does not surprise me that you knew exactly how you were going to argue in bad faith while reading a joke of an article you planned to use as proof of nothing. Why don't we just list all of the big time political attack stories of the last ten years and see if there is a slant to politicians facing violence? Would that not be a more accurate recount than a biased poll of a non factual opinion?

I gotta say as an Orlando resident, calling the Pulse shooter a far right anything is insane revisionist history. The dude was a terrorist: straight up IS.

BS, providing the truth here with legit sources is in good faith. The bad faith is shown here by posts such as yours. Keep blaming the other, it's always the other.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I thought the argument was that the rhetoric from both sides caused this.

I provided links to the left wing nut job talking points that appear to have radicalized this kid. Why have you not been able to provide sources for all the right wing talk that would drive someone to kill? I know why, but I'd like to hear your answer.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I provided links to the left wing nut job talking points that appear to have radicalized this kid. Why have you not been able to provide sources for all the right wing talk that would drive someone to kill? I know why, but I'd like to hear your answer.

And I provided a Republican on Republican violence source but the usual dismissing of facts is in full swing.

Should I post J.D. Vance's right-wing anti-Trumper talk to prove my point? I feel that would not be necessary because I already made my point.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDuckEnergy

BS, providing the truth here with legit sources is in good faith. The bad faith is shown here by posts such as yours. Keep blaming the other, it's always the other.

So if I make a Twitter poll asking people who they think is right between quint and duck, that is a legit source? Cool, be right back.
edit on 16-7-2024 by BigDuckEnergy because: (no reason given)

Ps. For the record, I went and looked through the ADL data, and by their own admission while they classified 12 of the 15 "political murders" on 2022 to be right-wing, only one was a known right wing individual, the rest are assumed to be without proof of motive because of the victim. When the entity posting the data admits to assuming facts, you know it is as worthless as the paper to which it is written. Say nothing of the fact that they, in the past, suggested the congressional baseball shooter was right wing motivated. The ADL is a joke.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

And I provided a Republican on Republican violence source but the usual dismissing of facts is in full swing.

Should I post J.D. Vance's right-wing anti-Trumper talk to prove my point? I feel that would not be necessary because I already made my point.

if your point is you can't back up your words, yep, made it well. But I'm done with your silliness. Troll on DERP.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join