It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Trump assassination attempt a set up?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It looks bad for Pennsylvania Police, in addition to, the Secret Service if this video is a true representation...

x.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is the first I heard of the remote detonator.

They are cheap and commonly available on eBay as remote control devices. Would not take much electrical knowledge to make it work. Not really complicated these days.

The explosives may have been planed as a distraction to get away.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 15-7-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Yep, no argument there. He didn't have to think much to get on the roof and take the shot. But he was able to, when the best of the best were in charge of security. And he was able to formulate the plan, have the explosives at the ready, have the ladder in place, have NOT ONE PERSON concerned about the ladder, and take 4 shots, 2 of which were amazingly close, one close enough to puncture his ear. Those are some amazing coincidences. It just looks off.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What amazes me is no matter what the FBI investigation concludes, no one is going to believe the "official narrative".

I think we're reaching the saturation level for mass Awakening.

"Take it away, Ernie. It's going to be a bumpy ride!"

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yea, the trust of the FBI is likely the lowest it's ever been, and we need "them" to do this investigation that looks a lot like an inside job they would have been a part of. What could possibly go wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This is a good timeline video. Ages between people pointing out the shooter and when he started shooting.

x.com...

Watch the real time assassination attempt on Trump from different angles. With countdown from footage of people warning authorities about the shooter to Trump being whisked away.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

I posted this on ATS July 9.

They realize they can't even cheat Biden thru a second time.

Anyone else they can blow up like a ballon at a Pink Floyd concert.
And cheat em on thru. Because that leaves a question in everyones
mind. Where Biden would leave everyone knowing on both sides
without a doubt. It was rigged to keep Trump from being martyred.
The ICs less attractive resolution then just keeping him out.

Note: less attractive in no way indicates off the table.

ATS

Who didn't see this coming? That's the only proof I need.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Many times I watched that video where Trump turned away and then turned back holding his bloody ear. If a bullet hit his ear, somebody behind him would have been hit with the stray bullet. 'Wag the Dog' theory all over again.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   
doesn't matter anymore, time the internal investigation starts and stops, he will have made it to the top job. Even if staged this fiasco and I believe he did, 'it will all go away once he is in the big office. If I didn't already live in Canada, I would move there. ,a reply to: PrivateAngel

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Definitely does seem like an attempt gone wrong... by someone in the SS or someone in the Police Force... maybe more than 1 person involved in the set up.

When I first saw that footage yesterday, I thought it was showing the guy in black on the roof shooting at the President as it was a grainy vid and wasn't showing the actual roof the shooter was on... then later saw another vid and angle and was like oh, so there's 2 SS on that building and they were scoping the area... now, after seeing the vid in the OP, it does seem strange the SS didn't see the shooter on the other building before he got those shots off as they are looking straight in that direction...

unless the SS didn't have a clear shot but still, they should have radioed the other SS on the ground... correct about that.

Also, I've read the Police/FBI have found homemade bombs at his address... I find it odd that if he was going to attempt this assassination and there was a big chance he would get killed, why he didn't take the bombs/grenades or whatever with him? I mean, if you're going to die, you may aswell go out with everything you have..

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

x.com...

edit on 15-7-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The photo of a bloodied Trump with his fist in the air makes me think he set it up… he can’t come out of this looking bad .

When there’s even people on here saying “god intervened to save him” Trump and his people know pretending to be a near martyr almost guarantees him a win.

Who’d have thought an old man getting his ear pierced would win an election ! 🤣

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That rooftop was THE clear danger in the whole area. An elevated flank position with clear line of sight. No way the SS leave that to local police if they’re doing their job. Roof should have been occupied. Add to that the SS sniper had the guy sighted for 2-3 mins and was not allowed to shoot.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It sure seems like this guy slipped through pretty easy.
Not only getting a rifle in there but being able to climb the roof without the secret service spotting him.

Speaking of the secret service… that female agent needs a desk job.
She’s a foot shorter than the guy she is supposed to be shielding and did you see her trying to holster her gun? 😳

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It looked to me like the majority of SS getting him into the car (at least from the videos I saw) were female (smaller than target) and all looked shaken. You better have nerves of steel for that job and they did NOT inspire confidence.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateAngel
What do you think?

Was the Trump assassination attempt a set up?

I find it strange that witnesses spotted the shooter well before he fired at Trump, but nothing was done.

This video is worth listening to:

Clear Signs This Was A Set Up!

EASILY A SETUP!

-A Very Damning and Startling Revelation-

--LAW ENFORCEMENT KNEW 30 MINUTES before Trump was wounded and Comperatore was murdered by an assassin's bullet, that the Sniper/Shooter was on the damn roof, right across the street!!!

Source: www.wpxi.com... XRTEBI/

--THE SECRET SERVICE HAD EXCLUDED THAT ROOF FROM THEIR SECURITY BUBBLE!!!

See the Diagram here: theconservativetreehouse.com... raphed-by-law-enforcement-with-picture-forwarded/

Obama-Biden & TopDemocrats are written all over this!

The payback-retribution-justice will be 100 times worse than everything they have failed at since 2016. 😡

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

How are we not supposed to suspect the same people who
been driving themselves crazy with they're hate for Trump.

With finally trying to kill him? Why wouldn't they when we all
know they could get away with it?

If they're dumb asses could pull it off.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: WeMustCare

How are we not supposed to suspect the same people who
been driving themselves crazy with they're hate for Trump.

With finally trying to kill him? Why wouldn't they when we all
know they could get away with it?

If they're dumb asses could pull it off.

The SETUP failed, and is quickly transitioning to a COVERUP.

Sadly, Congress is only working 8 days between now and Sept 9th.

Biden-Garland know the best time to commit evil acts, is when a Congress under GOP control is on one of their many long ass vacations. (Workers in Govt don't get 240 days off every year!)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I refuse to believe the Secret Service is that incompetent. Go on street view to the roof the shooter was on. Look around in a wide circle. The shooter's roof was the most obvious spot somebody could have picked to try something.

Look at the parking lot of that facility. Somebody could have easily backed a car into a spot and made a sniper blind in the trunk, like the DC sniper.

The fact it was completely uncovered, along with the MINUTES the police and Secret Service had to react to what a few people were telling them, about somebody climbing on a roof with a rifle, how could it NOT be a setup?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join