It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Trump assassination attempt a set up?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I been finding the same reactions here in the south but in the black community, people are actually talking about what Trump has gone thru thanks to democrats in power, he has been persecuted like no other political candidate in History.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Justoneman

Every single POS out there who has talked about assassinating Trump needs to be locked away for accessory to attempted assassination. From Madonna to Johnny Depp to Biden to Pelosi to Waters to the democrat tard on MSNBC who said the only way to stop Trump is to put a bullet in him.

What about those that are making death threats against Biden?

Nobody has tried to kill Biden. They'd be idiots if they did, he's the most incompetent, unpopular president we've ever had. Trump's been getting death threats since 2015 and I've never mentioned anything about locking those people away but that all changes when an actual assassination attempt is made. An attempt that wouldn't have been made if the media and Hollywood weren't constantly putting a target on him and calling him Hitler and a threat to democracy.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I am glad these individuals have been found and charge for threats, but right now the social media radicals went crazy applauding and mourning that the shooter failed, never before we have seen anything like that before.

And Yes political figures get dead threads all the time, that is the truth.

But putting a bullseye on a presidential candidate and former president publicly is unprecedented.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Nobody has tried it yet, perhaps Biden's SS are competent (?)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am glad these individuals have been found and charge for threats, but right now the social media radicals went crazy applauding and mourning that the shooter failed, never before we have seen anything like that before.

But putting a bullseye on a presidential candidate and former president publicly is unprecedented.

I have to say that it is sickening and sad but did you really not expect any type of violence with all the hateful and divisive rhetoric on both sides?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The same woman who put his detail together is the same one who put Trump's SS detail together so tell me how one is competent and the other isn't. You're not gonna win this argument, you're just another one out there who was punching air after the miss.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Everything could have been avoided if more actions were taken to keep the crowd and the former president safe, it was a failure, I keep watching the video that is now on TV showing how long the shooter been watched before he was allowed to take the shoots.

Is just incredible.

Total failure, now what we want to know is why.

Is hard to cover up that failure when people now a day, have phones taking pictures and videos, no longer can things be brushed aside. It was all in plain site.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I have to say that it is sickening and sad but did you really not expect any type of violence with all the hateful and divisive rhetoric on both sides?

Only violence we see comes from the left. You can't deny that. The left's goal was to trigger someone enough to go out and do what Crook did, they manufactured all the hate and division and now act like they want unity. They can shove unity up their ass now.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Actually, to tell the truth, many people I know are aware that it was just a matter of time, yes is too much vitriol, but putting a bullseye on Trump was the last drop.

Trump has been persecuted for years.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The same woman who put his detail together is the same one who put Trump's SS detail together so tell me how one is competent and the other isn't. You're not gonna win this argument, you're just another one out there who was punching air after the miss.

Same woman putting the detail together but different locations - different protocols - different SS personnel. Punching in the using one's logic air.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I do not know it is just me, but Trump looks like a different man when he entered the convention, his face has changed a lot.

He actually looks more human and humbler.

Sorry but that is what I see.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Only violence we see comes from the left. You can't deny that. The left's goal was to trigger someone enough to go out and do what Crook did, they manufactured all the hate and division and now act like they want unity. They can shove unity up their ass now.

Wrong.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Same woman putting the detail together but different locations - different protocols - different SS personnel. Punching in the using one's logic air.

Yeah, she failed with Trump but somehow is successful with Biden each time? Gimme a break. The reality is that nobody cares about Biden enough to assassinate him. If an attempt is made, it would come from the democrat party because they're afraid they can't cheat Biden in again. They're the party who will push their own in front of a train so the next guy can step up.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I do not know it is just me, but Trump looks like a different man when he entered the convention, his face has changed a lot.

He actually looks more human and humbler.

Sorry but that is what I see.

Trump faced his own death, I wonder if that changed him in any way?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I think that is the main reason, people that are close to dead, will never be the same again, he was lucky today to be alive.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Yeah, she failed with Trump but somehow is successful with Biden each time? Gimme a break. The reality is that nobody cares about Biden enough to assassinate him. If an attempt is made, it would come from the democrat party because they're afraid they can't cheat Biden in again. They're the party who will push their own in front of a train so the next guy can step up.

She put the detail together, different scenarios, different personnel. You figure it out.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Wrong.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Really, quint? Everyone who pays attention knows a right-wing extremist is defined as someone who reacts violently for political reasons or motivation. That means, by definition, all the bLM and antifa rioters were considered right-wing extremists. The ADL you linked considers left wingers like the Orlando gay bar shooter to be a right-wing extremist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join