It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Trump assassination attempt a set up?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What do you think?

Was the Trump assassination attempt a set up?

I find it strange that witnesses spotted the shooter well before he fired at Trump, but nothing was done.

This video is worth listening to:

Clear Signs This Was A Set Up!

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wishful preparation for him to have a location to be assassinated from by someone. That ladder, the fact dozens of people were pointing to it so the SS had a real damn good chance to get him out of there and didn't let him know something suspicious was occurring nearby.

That sounds like a plot to me.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Divine intervention saved Trump from a sanctioned execution. It’s not hard to accept when you know the divine is real.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myhandle

Divine intervention saved Trump from a sanctioned execution. It’s not hard to accept when you know the divine is real.

Yes pure and simple Trump was not supposed to survive this .

Yes there was massive incompetence on the part of the Secret Service and Law enforcement , but I think that has a lot to do with complacency and poor personnel selection for the Job.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I see it as a tragity of errors. Two dead including the shooter and two severely injured. Mostly caused by poor planing and bad decisions at the top of agencies.

I have read about the problems the secret service has been having. Reduced training, not enough radios, not enough personell, dei hiring practices, etc..

All of these add up to the ss being not as functional as they should be. There was also the Dr. Biden in the area problem. The majority of the ss protection agents were at her event that day.

They were relying on local pd, homeland security officers, and others. Basically temps that were not trained in the same way and not even able to effectively communicate with each other.

They were doing what they could with what they had available. Unfortunately, it was not enough to keep everyone safe. It was a setup from the top to fail sooner or later. Not by the ones at the event with the exception of that one shooter.

Only by pure luck, or some say divine intervention, did Trump not get killed that day.

edit on 15-7-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

just think of the conundrum the non believers have at this moment.
edit on 15-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You my friend are absolutely correct!

You won the internet

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It was a setup. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

just think of the conundrum the none believers have at this moment.

I've been wondering that myself .

What do Atheist see when they look at what happened ?? Luck I suppose.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Local counter-sniper team was supposed to cover building where gunman was positioned

One of two local counter-sniper teams was supposed to cover the building where the gunman in Saturday’s attempted assassination against Donald Trump was perched, a source familiar with the investigation told CNN.

The source noted it was a designated post in the operational plan.

Pennsylvania State Police said that they were not responsible for the area where the building was located.

“PSP was not responsible for that area,” a spokesperson for the state police said, responding to an inquiry from CNN. CNN has reached out to Butler County Police Department.

Secret Service did not sweep building where shooter was perched

The US Secret Service did not sweep the building from which the shooter in Saturday’s attempted assassination was perched, but instead leaned on local law enforcement to conduct security at that location.

The spokesman added that there was supposed to be local law enforcement posted in that area, but it is not clear where that post was supposed to be located. A source not directly involved but with knowledge of Secret Service operations described possible roaming posts, for example, as part of some operational plans.

CNN

Some finger pointing going on with the local police getting the blame. Was suppose to be a sniper on the roof where the shooter was. Some how ended up with one working on the wrong team?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

ive been mulling on the thought that perhaps tptb want to make trump appear to be the antichrist in order to do a bunch of chaos and destruction and depopulation. they know more people are waking up to their bs they need to regain control by any means necessary.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
It was a setup. Prove me wrong.

Yep the SS failed to cover a spot, that appears intentional by those in charge who just so happen to have been caught saying "he is Hitler he needs to be stopped".

RICO charges will be their least worry. Spies for the DS coop are going to hang. Some one in charge assigned incompetent maybe even rookie SS to this . One of those was running the venue and the results speak for themselves.
edit on 15000000023120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I’m thinking at least the shooter had preplanned this, probably the day before, by planting the rifle on the roof and leaving the ladder.
I can be proven wrong later, but for now I think this is gross incompetence by the SS and local law enforcement.
Was it an inside attempt to assassinate him? I don’t know, but so far it could be a broken kid trying to make a name for himself in the history books.
I blame the corrupt media for making our future president a goal for the unhinged.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Somone had a vid of him climbing the ladder with a gun on Tore Says on Rumble you can find a bunch of vids we don't see on the MSM or Fox I guess. I am not watching any of them. But check out RUMBLE : Tore Says videos.
edit on 15000000263120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What do Atheist see when they look at what happened ?? Luck I suppose.

Exactly.

Whats more believable?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

The SS can not blame the local police because the job of the SS is to protect the former president and make sure he is safe.

Soo blaming the local police seems lame to me.

They are call as extra support but they have nothing to do with keeping Trump safe.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If this was set up to assassinate Trump the DOJ should direct their attention to the CIA.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

alright, that link has some interesting info there.

More than 20 guns registered to father of Trump rally shooter
From CNN's John Miller
More than 20 guns are registered to Trump rally shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks’ father, according to records reviewed by law enforcement officials, a source told CNN. All of the registered weapons were purchased legally, the law enforcement officials said.

When investigators searched the shooter’s body, they found a transmitter, one source said.

A search of the shooter’s car revealed a receiver with wires going into a metal box that contained possible explosives in the trunk of his Hyundai Sudan found parked on the Butler Farm Show Grounds.

Investigators are trying to determine whether a remote control connected to a possible explosive device in the shooter’s car was part of the assassination plot.

One theory investigators are examining is whether the shooter intended to detonate the explosives in his car as a distraction tactic, drawing attention and security personnel away from his firing position and towards the explosion, law enforcement sources tell CNN.

The fact that the shooter was detected by citizens and confronted by a local police officer trying to reach the rooftop may have caused him to speed up his plan and skip over the distraction device, sources are theorizing.

all the things like this, make it really, really, really hard to believe that a 20 year old kid with no training in the military was able to come up with a plan like this and execute it to the point that only (some kind of miracle) made Trump turn his head at the precise moment the bullet was at his face.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

If this was set up to assassinate Trump the DOJ should direct their attention to the CIA.

Both of which would be wrking together if this was indeed a coup attempt.

P.S. For those who do not know the difference: A 'coop' is where one keeps chickens. A 'coup' is a planned stratagem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join