It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Trump assassination attempt a set up?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Myhandle
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Divine intervention saved Trump from a sanctioned execution. It’s not hard to accept when you know the divine is real.

Yes pure and simple Trump was not supposed to survive this .

Yes there was massive incompetence on the part of the Secret Service and Law enforcement , but I think that has a lot to do with complacency and poor personnel selection for the Job.

Or...Trump wasn't supposed to be Injured!

A possibility, especially given the circumstances surrounding the "lapse in security" that allowed Crooks to access the roof of the building used by authorities as their staging area!, and the possibility of at last one additional sniper.

edit on 16-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Its quite suspicious. What are the odds that they make a likely rare mistake by leaving such an obvious spot as that roof and building is unguarded, and then also at that rare moment an assassin climbs on top of that one spot they leave unguarded...
edit on 16-7-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
It sure seems like this guy slipped through pretty easy.
Not only getting a rifle in there but being able to climb the roof without the secret service spotting him.

Speaking of the secret service… that female agent needs a desk job.
She’s a foot shorter than the guy she is supposed to be shielding and did you see her trying to holster her gun? 😳

She was covering his butt area...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It could be a few things. One, they could just be incredibly incompetent or had orders to do a crappy half assed job in the hopes something would happen. I cannot believe they let this guy slip through without noticing him, they let him take those shots. So that Secret Service detail needs a blanket demotion and possible criminal charges need to be filed. At the least the shooting victims need to be compensated. But they have the FBI investigating and that's like the Gestapo investigating the SS for war crimes. Yeah. I am leaning to this kid being groomed and let in. His parents were behavioral therapists. That's a warning flag. The Texas El Paso Wal mart shooter's dad was a behavioral therapist working for the feds. That little shooting was staged to stoke racial tension among hispanics right before the 2020 election. And they've bleached his online history and are trying to make him fit a narrative. Lone gunman, a social outcast. No clear motives or political leanings. That dingbat head of the Secret Service, she needs to gone yesterday.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yea, the trust of the FBI is likely the lowest it's ever been, and we need "them" to do this investigation that looks a lot like an inside job they would have been a part of. What could possibly go wrong.

That fact right there speaks of the coup being unleashed on America. If we go to the streets like Antifa they will sure try to put everyone of us in concentration camps. That is not my idea of America I want to see for them or us. If we had committed a single crime we all know we would be parked in prison. Some being used for fresh meat to the sex fiends.

We need the military tribunals soon or this place will go off the rails bad for the individuals trying to raise a family or just get the bills paid. We can't stop this at the voting booth when they steal the votes either.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Was the Trump assassination attempt a set up?

YES. It was let to happen. I have no doubt about it.

This morning I was at the grocery store and there were two men stacking fresh bread on the shelves. They were from different bread companies. Both white males around 50 years old. They were talking about the assassination attempt and both were saying that they thought it was a set up. That "THEY" have tried to get rid of Trump by cancelling him, and by lawfare with fake lawsuits against him, and that now 'THEY" have tried to assassinate him. Total set up. I agree.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: canadiandw
Many times I watched that video where Trump turned away and then turned back holding his bloody ear. If a bullet hit his ear, somebody behind him would have been hit with the stray bullet. 'Wag the Dog' theory all over again.

Then you want to believe lies. Did people get wounded all around there or not?

I know the answer and you just pretended it didn't happen to "form your opinion".

Maybe leftists go to their Karmic destiny. I hope for those peoples sake they change their Karma and accept the truth. The truth will set you free.

The lies will hurt your soul.

edit on 16000000323120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Many times I watched that video where Trump turned away and then turned back holding his bloody ear. If a bullet hit his ear, somebody behind him would have been hit with the stray bullet. 'Wag the Dog' theory all over again.

Then you want to believe lies. Did people not get wounded all around there or not?

I know the answer and you just pretended it didn't happen to "form your opinion".

Maybe leftists go to their Karmic destiny. I hope for those peoples sake they change their Karma and accept the truth. The truth will set you free.

The lies will hurt your soul.

when the investigations are done, we will see the trajectory of the bullets, where they started from, and where they ended. This is basic stuff. Since there was one person killed and two others injured, it's safe to say the round ended up where it ended, and that place is likely in someone. The facts will make folks like that look stupid and do a much better job than any of us could ever do.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElitePlebeian2
Its quite suspicious. What are the odds that they make a likely rare mistake by leaving such an obvious spot as that roof and building is unguarded, and then also at that rare moment an assassin climbs on top of that one spot they leave unguarded...

So was the Trump team in charge of the SS or was Biden's USS in charge?

if it was the latter then "Houston! We have a problem!" comes to mind.

There is no excuse to leave that location free to be used by an assassin and Moles in the Trump world would spill the beans fast if this was a hoax. Is there one Leftist that wanted that shot taken and the hit made or hundreds of you? Wow, and people want to say hoax?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

yeah it's the Secret Service job to make sure everything and area is secure. but when a shooter can climb up on a building that local police that are called in for support for the outer perimeter are using a staging area and one of them saw him acting strange and took a picture, and that was before the other people saw him. in my book they are just as responsible as the Secret Service.

even if they were told to do nothing, the best bet would have been to detain him and sort it out.

News Week reprint on MSN

One of the snipers stationed inside the building reportedly first saw Crooks outside and looking up to the roof of the building before the suspect left the scene. Crooks later came back and sat down while looking at his phone near the building. CBS News reported that a sniper took a photo of the suspect when he returned.

Crooks then took out a rangefinder and the sniper who spotted him "radioed to the command post" about the suspect's actions. Crooks then disappeared again and returned to the building with a backpack. Secret Service snipers again alerted their command post about Crooks' actions.

According to the source who spoke with CBS News, Crooks had already climbed to the top of the building in question by the time additional officers arrived at the scene for backup. The suspect also positioned himself "above and behind the snipers inside the building."
Snipers Saw Thomas Matthew Crooks Before Trump Shooting: Report

you know the excuse they were just following orders gets shot down all the time. people know whats right and if they had of detained him there would be a intact family now.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Myhandle

Divine intervention saved Trump from a sanctioned execution...

And let Corey Comperatore get it instead.

Going by Melania's statement and those of Corey's wife and daughter, some loving husband and father was going to die that day.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Too many anomolies to make any sense as yet and even after investigations, forensics etc are completed, any definitive will be riddled with holes.

What we do know so far is how this incident is being used by 'official' sources, pundits and so-called experts to further foment the idea anyone who questions anything is a lunatic.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm sure his family has been compensated decently by the democrat elites. If that's not the case then the only thing I can figure is that when he was called out, security was probably thinking "Nah, no way someone would really attempt this today." But then again, some cowardly cop ran away and didn't say anything when he saw the mentally ill democrat with a rifle.

I'm just glad Trump turned his head at that split second and foiled whatever plans there were, along with the hopes and dreams of the looney left who would rather see Trump dead.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Every single POS out there who has talked about assassinating Trump needs to be locked away for accessory to attempted assassination. From Madonna to Johnny Depp to Biden to Pelosi to Waters to the democrat tard on MSNBC who said the only way to stop Trump is to put a bullet in him.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Justoneman

Every single POS out there who has talked about assassinating Trump needs to be locked away for accessory to attempted assassination. From Madonna to Johnny Depp to Biden to Pelosi to Waters to the democrat tard on MSNBC who said the only way to stop Trump is to put a bullet in him.

What about those that are making death threats against Biden?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The man behind him was killed by that bullet.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Like who exactly?
What call has there been for his assassination? When?

Which leader of the free world has said to put him in a bullseye? Crosshair?
What congressional leader has said he needs to be eliminated?
Which celebrity idiots have held his severed head up? Said they wanted to blow his WH up?
Which media outlets have likened him to a genocidal mass murderer and called him an existential crisis to our country and to democracy everywhere? Had his image on the front page of a magazine looking like a genocidal mass murderer?

Maybe some fringe way out there right wing nut on a social media page or wingnut forum. But nothing, NOTHING compares to what has been done to and said about Trump.

You're full of sh*t and can take your whataboutism somewhere people believe that crap.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

Again, check independent news and see how many people have been charged with death threats against Biden.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join