It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Then They Came For The Crossbows UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

I bought a 175lb draw crossbow five years ago & it was so bloody difficult to cock it that I've never managed to shoot it even once!

The fact that I'm disabled anyway probably should have clued me up to the fact that I wouldn't cope with a 175lb draw.

I might have to buy myself a little 75lb draw mini crossbow before the law changes to stop me from doing so. I believe every man has the right to own a weapon that could protect his family in an emergency. But it helps if you're physically fit enough to actually make use of it!

edit on JulySunday2417CDT09America/Chicago-050034 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I’m not leaving my country. Unlike the people who flee to come here, I’m not one to turn tail and run.

Second, if you have never bought a firearm in this country, you know nothing about how regulated the business is. Whether you are the buyer, or the seller, if you are law abiding, you jump through all the appropriate hoops to purchase a firearm. All of the killings that are taking place are not by law abiding citizens, but by criminal gangs, drug cartels, and people who were prohibited from owning a firearm. Rare is it that a law abiding citizen kills anyone with a firearm, and statistically, 80 percent of those deaths are suicides.

My country is a failed state because of European and Chinese Communists infiltrating everything and destroying a free nation like termites to a house. a reply to: Terpene

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unseendimension

My country is a failed state because of European and Chinese Communists infiltrating everything and destroying a free nation like termites to a house.

Where is this not happening in the Northern Hemisphere?

posted on Sep, 1 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

My country is a failed state because of European and Chinese Communists infiltrating everything and destroying a free nation like termites to a house

Sweet mama of deflection, it sure is everyone else's fault isn't it, but the good things it's all you i guess

You abandoned your country the day you stopped taking responsibility for it's condition...

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Unseendimension

They run away, then they complain about where they've come from and where they've come to.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join