It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since Trump lied so much in the debate, can you list them?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

Was it said?

No! Northam never said that he wanted doctors and parents to discuss the murder of newborn babies.

What he did talk about was doctors discussing with parents whether or not resuscitate and/or to apply palliative care to an infant whose prognosis to survive may be excruciating pain and eventual death.

so he didn't say this:

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

What is your problem with the above statement?

this deserves an answer.

The problem I have with this, is the deformed monster that was born, is still a human, alive, outside the womb, and the only thing that separates that child from a 30 year old mentally challenged kid in a wheelchair is 30 years. If you think killing the baby just after birth is OK, then what stops you from killing the 30 year old. Hell, you might want to retire and relax after taking care of a special needs kid for 30 years. Got a glock? BOOM, situation fixed, Beach here you come.

See, that's why it's a problem. It sucks, it's not fair. And I'd hate to be in the position. But I know many who were, and however they justify it, they all claim to love their kids. Even if they are special. Ask around.

Yeah. It sucks!

It sucks whenever a doctors tell you a family member may not survive, whether it be a car accident, a stroke or you find out your fetus is incompatible with life. It sucks when a family member has to decide whether or not to pull the plug on a loved one. But it happens.

Trump is liar, when he claims that Democrats are trying to legalize infanticide. And you gladly keep repeating and defending the lie.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

LOL! And so because of this, you will consciously choose a person who is clinically BRAIN-DEAD for a president to lead the free world!

That's...just...'great'!

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

so he didn't say this:

What you're purposely leaving out is the part where this infant has deformities that most probably incompatible with life. We're not talking about a healthy newborn that's merely unwanted.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Sorry, but leftist white chicks are absolutely insane about abortion, they scream and foam at the mouth if anyone objects to them killing their kids. I've seen literally hundreds of cases of these psychos absolutely going full retard over the subject. As far as I'm concerned, they're absolutely obsessed with killing babies, and I don't need Trump to tell me that, and any other rational human doesn't either, IMO.
edit on 10-7-2024 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

What is your problem with the above statement?

this deserves an answer.

The problem I have with this, is the deformed monster that was born, is still a human, alive, outside the womb, and the only thing that separates that child from a 30 year old mentally challenged kid in a wheelchair is 30 years. If you think killing the baby just after birth is OK, then what stops you from killing the 30 year old. Hell, you might want to retire and relax after taking care of a special needs kid for 30 years. Got a glock? BOOM, situation fixed, Beach here you come.

See, that's why it's a problem. It sucks, it's not fair. And I'd hate to be in the position. But I know many who were, and however they justify it, they all claim to love their kids. Even if they are special. Ask around.

Yeah. It sucks!

It sucks whenever a doctors tell you a family member may not survive, whether it be a car accident, a stroke or you find out your fetus is incompatible with life. It sucks when a family member has to decide whether or not to pull the plug on a loved one. But it happens.

Trump is liar, when he claims that Democrats are trying to legalize infanticide. And you gladly keep repeating and defending the lie.

it sucks when you try to lie, and claim the other guy lied, and you use a lie to do that. But you are on the left, so it's all good and expected.

I heard Trump is all in on Agenda 2025! He even mentioned it.

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

time.com...

but tell us again what he really means. LOL, this is why you make me smile.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

LOL! And so because of this, you will consciously choose a person who is clinically BRAIN-DEAD for a president to lead the free world!

That's...just...'great'!

Not only that.
As I told you before, I will vote for the Democrat machine, regardless of who they put on the ticket. A corpse would be better than Trump.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thank you for posting more of Trump's lies!

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

That's...just...'great'!

Not only that.
As I told you before, I will vote for the Democrat machine, regardless of who they put on the ticket. A corpse would be better than Trump.

well, you have a corpse now, so when Trump finished his term in 2028, we can look back and see how right you were, or were not. See. Fairzies.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Bingo! It's the only thing which seems to matter to them too. Mention even a single word about anything to do with abortion and they just go off the deep end! Talk about a single-issue voter.

"I just wanna' kill my kids...OR ELSE!! This is ALL that matters to me!!! Hatch 'em and throw 'em in a blender, I don't care! Whatever it takes!!!! GAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

edit on 7/10/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

got a link to prove it's a lie? Or is this more of that mind boggling wisdom you know, but just can't explain how. Like the words Northam said weren't actually the words we heard or the MSM wrote down. Keep digging hun. It's getting pretty enjoyable to watch.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFanName the lies.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Look up Agenda 47. That is all Trump. Project 2025 is from some other source having nothing to do with Trump. Quit your lying and vote for the corpse.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You're a riot! LOL
Got a link to prove that Trump ISN'T lying (multiple time) in that statement?

You think because you're citing Trump, it's proof that Trump isn't lying!

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12

Look up Agenda 47. That is all Trump. Project 2025 is from some other source having nothing to do with Trump. Quit your lying and vote for the corpse.

I did look it up, and the RNC adopted it.
www.donaldjtrump.com...

I don't think the corpse will be an option. He will be on the ballots in most states, due to not being removed before the deadline that's fast approaching, but maybe we can get Hillary to make a comeback. It's her turn. Are you with her?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

You're a riot! LOL
Got a link to prove that Trump ISN'T lying (multiple time) in that statement?

You think because you're citing Trump, it's proof that Trump isn't lying!

got a link to prove you aren't a bot? NO? keep getting angry snookums. It's entertaining enough to get a beer to watch. BRB.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: boatguy12
a reply to: FlyersFanName the lies.

Don't have to.
Others did it.
I'm not repeating them.
Both Biden and Trump lied.
They are politicians.
It's what politicians do.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   

got a link to prove it's a lie? Or is this more of that mind boggling wisdom you know, but just can't explain how. Like the words Northam said weren't actually the words we heard or the MSM wrote down. Keep digging hun. It's getting pretty enjoyable to watch.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

There is no point. They choose to stick to this belief. They have to now, in too deep.

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Again. Where is the clip of him discussing the "instance" he mentions at the beginning of the clip? I quoted it for you.
A selectively edited clip that does not explain the "instance" he is speaking about tells you absolutely nothing.

When Trump stated in a recent rally that he doesn't care about you, just vote for him, or that he could shoot someone and not lose any votes as he said years ago, we get 30 excuses of what "he actually meant" and that's not leaving any clips out that would even add context.
edit on 10-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join