It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
lol lol lol he's all "oranged up" and he's lying again and fluttering already. 🤣

Slobbering too. Hard to understand. Lying about everything 🤣

They got him with another spray tan, eh?

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I heard he was kidnapped by cornpop and spray tanned as a reprisal.

That dude is BAD dude.

a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

m.youtube.com...
😃

🤣

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Some of the interview - Written transcipts

Holy God !! Reading the written transcript really highlights that this guy was rambling word salad a lot of the time. Made no sense. And lied and lied ....

Nail in coffin.

As much as I agree that this man should be nowhere near the nuclear codes, I have to wonder why now?
CNN actually has a fact check on Biden front page
CNN Fact Check

This is the same group of people who has call previous video deep fakes. The same group that was 100% ok with Biden reading a teleprompter word for word to the point of absurdity.

Why now?
Why did the interview get edited to show he's an idiot, we all know they could have continued editing in his favor.
Why now are people speaking out about instances that happened 6 months ago?

No the left isn't suddenly realizing how far Biden's mental abilities have slipped... Call me a conspiracy nut 🤔 but I'm pretty sure we're about to see Plan B

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I’ve had enough of watching that racist Biden train wreck….
Watch how he treats this sweet young black woman…
x.com...

The more I think about it .. the more I think this deserves a thread of it's own in political discussion. What does Joe Biden really think of black people and what has he done for them as POTUS.

I really feel bad for this girl. She was so excited and just beaming .. now look at her.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I’ve had enough of watching that racist Biden train wreck….
Watch how he treats this sweet young black woman…
x.com...

The more I think about it .. the more I think this deserves a thread of it's own in political discussion. What does Joe Biden really think of black people and what has he done for them as POTUS.

I really feel bad for this girl. She was so excited and just beaming .. now look at her.

That was a hard watch, poor girl. You can see her attitude change from excited to you’re a ass.

I don’t think it was a racist thing as much as it was a complete lack of awareness of what’s around him. The guy is toasted and anyone voting for him is as delusional as he is. The mere fact that he’s even in the conversation of being prez is laughable and embarrassing.

Tootles has lost his marbles.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What? People don't believe the president of the world? People can't comprehend that Biden was the first black woman under a black president of the USA? We are suppose to believe the leader of the world unless, of course you are the leader or citizen of any other country than the USA.

Come on sheeple, get your sheep together, let the wool you have plenty of be pulled over your eyes.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

lol lol lol he's all "oranged up" and he's lying again and fluttering already. 🤣

Slobbering too. Hard to understand. Lying about everything 🤣

They got him with another spray tan, eh?

Biden is preparing to produce a nasty video, and tell everyone the blurry orange guy in the bed is Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
www.the-sun.com...

JOE WHAT NOW? Moment bumbling Joe Biden calls himself a ‘black woman’ in painful interview as he imposes 8pm curfew on himself

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Holy God !! Reading the written transcript really highlights that this guy was rambling word salad a lot of the time. Made no sense. And lied and lied ....

Nail in coffin.

As much as I agree that this man should be nowhere near the nuclear codes, I have to wonder why now?
CNN Fact Check

This is the same group of people who has call previous video deep fakes. The same group that was 100% ok with Biden reading a teleprompter word for word to the point of absurdity.

Why now?
Why did the interview get edited to show he's an idiot, we all know they could have continued editing in his favor.

No the left isn't suddenly realizing how far Biden's mental abilities have slipped... Call me a conspiracy nut 🤔 but I'm pretty sure we're about to see Plan B

Im all ears, but Im semi addicted to the theater of it too. I remember laying on the floor watching Watergate go down, and my Dad who was mostly apolitical, saying this is historic, I was 8 years old.

LOL, the last 4-6 have been historic and so will these next few weeks and months right up until the election.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nail in coffin.

CNN Fact Check

Why now?

Maybe my memory is faulty but haven't previous presidential debates taken place much closer to the election like I specifically remember Bush v Gore was in October because of an event that happened on the same day as one of the debates. Makes me wonder why they did this one so early if it wasn't some kind of scheme to have a long set up of Biden incompetent type stuff. Maybe they're trying to engineer a Trump win. Which would fit in with my theory that Trump is the ultimate patsy for the vaccine injuries. I bet they're gonna hit us with a whopper about these vaccines once the man who did operation warp speed is back in office.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Questions that President Biden has the answers to, are given to the Interviewer.

Interviewer asks the prepared questions.

Biden still screws up the answers.

Orange Joe is trying: www.breitbart.com...

KEEP BIDEN IN THE RACE!

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Questions that President Biden has the answers to, are given to the Interviewer.

KEEP BIDEN IN THE RACE!

Joe's party is turning on him.
He's not playing ball...and voluntarily stepping down.
They're going to force him out now.

It looks like they're suiting him up with a case of Parkinson's Disease now.
edit on CpmSat, 06 Jul 2024 19:17:29 -0500Saturday 1pmJuly20247 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Guys I'm 2 minutes into this interview and it's not looking good. Why did they do this? Stephanopoulos seems like he's at a loss already.

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Nail in coffin.

CNN Fact Check

Why now?

Because All the World's a Stage and we are Merely Actors..........
edit on 6-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: WeMustCare

KEEP BIDEN IN THE RACE!

Joe's party is turning on him.
He's not playing ball...and voluntarily stepping down.
They're going to force him out now.

It looks like they're suiting him up with a case of Parkinson's Disease now.

Hunter and Jill and Joe are hiring lawyers to keep President Biden in office until election day, at least. He can turn the White House over the Trump on November 6th, if he wants to.
edit on 672024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Biden has Lost the Loc Nar,,,,,,,,,,,,it Moved On ..

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: MetalThunder

Biden has Lost the Loc Nar,,,,,,,,,,,,it Moved On ..

For the Love of God Man

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Im sorry to comment so many times on here but oh my gosh Biden is non responsive. He asked about the future and Biden is talking about the past things he's done. He did Nato? What the hell is he talking about. He wouldn't be running if he didn't think he could and he thinks he understands what needs to be done. Ok? It would be nice if he could articulate what exactly that is.....?!

He had crazy eyes when he says its about the CHARACTER of the person. Poor George when Biden leans in like that. Wtf.

He doesn't think his critics know what they're talking about. Trump bad. Nobody questions Trump?!? What planet is he living on???

WHAT IS A CONGENITAL LIAR???? He said Trump is a congenital liar that is a quote. Pathological liar AND Congenital liar. What is that?

Everybody said he should stay in the race. What if they do ask you to get out? They won't. He won't answer the question!

Hehehehehe I like how George pointed out he doesn't want to play the crowd game versus Trump. It really sounds like George is trying to convince him to step out. 36 percent approval! WHAT?!

I am so glad Trump declined the interview with ABC. They're lying to themselves afterwards saying he sounded better. He didn't sound better. He was not responsive to the questions. He is in total denial. The thousand yard stare, the crazy eyes at points. Totally ignoring George's questions. This was pretty bad.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join