It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Are we watching or not?

I wasn't going to but just watching the clip hearing rumors Democratic Senators will ask him to consider stepping down seriously. Concerns his campaign will decimate the Democratic down-ballot on 11/5

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Why bother? They'll edit it to make him seem as competent as possible, it likely took place between 10am and 4pm, and he probably had the questions approved and rehearsed. I'd get more out of watching my dog lick his balls.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boogerpicker

Why bother? They'll edit it to make him seem as competent as possible, it likely took place between 10am and 4pm, and he probably had the questions approved and rehearsed. I'd get more out of watching my dog lick his balls.

ABC put out a clip and he stuttered and stammered and blamed it as a bad day. I thinking it will be used to force a move by the DNC

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I deliver meal on wheels to the aged. The majority of them are far more mentally aware than Biden. A few are like Biden but perhaps not as bad. Its sad that they don't put a stop to this charade.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
lol lol lol he's all "oranged up" and he's lying again and fluttering already. 🀣

Slobbering too. Hard to understand. Lying about everything 🀣

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
lol lol lol

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Hey , how about that Tan Man !

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:14 PM
link   
GAFFES-A-PLENTY before the ABC interview this afternoon.

President Biden is hugely confident that James Clyburn and the Wisconsin Supreme Court have rigged Wisconsin properly and sufficiently for him.

In the crowded corner of a middle-school gymnasium today, Biden proclaimed: β€œI will beat Donald Trump. I will beat him again in 2020!”

He's staying in the race!: nypost.com...

Goooood...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Aw HAIL no.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ABC Trivia: Many don't know that radical liberal George Stephanopoulos demands on-air desks, chairs, etc., that makes him seem to be as large as an average person. You can't tell in the video that he's a 5'4" guy, can you? It's the custom chair and video trickery.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ABC after the interview: seems Democrats are NOT calmed by this interview!!!!!! Seems Biden is on the skids!! πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

No matter what they do, how they edit or manipulate this interview, the entire nation saw Joe on live TV during the debate and there's no hiding his incompetence.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My God ABC is such a sucky news network πŸ˜€

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ABC after the interview: seems Democrats are NOT calmed by this interview!!!!!! Seems Biden is on the skids!! πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣

There is NO WAY IN HELL Jill Biden will let Kamala take Joe's place. Jill hates Kamala's guts for calling Joe a RAPIST and a RACIST during a 2019 debate.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

No matter what they do, how they edit or manipulate this interview, the entire nation saw Joe on live TV during the debate and there's no hiding his incompetence.

Donald Trump is demanding a debate with no moderator or questioner. Only secret service and close staffers to protect the men from each other. Only 1 hour. Trump is Daring Joe to take him up on it.
edit on 572024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
As long as they can continue to parade Joe in public before early afternoon when his Sundownres kicks in he'll be able to continue fooling the easily deceived.

That said, I don't belive Democrats are 'in a panic'. I have a strong feeling that this is all part of the show...buying time before we're hit with an 'October surprise' or something. You can bet there is a well-conceived plan playing out.
edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well it doesn't sound as if Joe will step aside on his own accord, now let's see what the DNS does?

Nothing in the interview helped a Biden campaign

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: xuenchen

🀣🀣

There is NO WAY IN HELL Jill Biden will let Kamala take Joe's place. Jill hates Kamala's guts for calling Joe a RAPIST and a RACIST during a 2019 debate.

Jill's vendettas are of the scathing kind πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: DAVID64

Donald Trump is demanding a debate with no moderator or questioner. Only secret service and close staffers to protect the men from each other. Only 1 hour. Trump is Daring Joe to take him up on it.

Here's Trump preparing . . . .

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join