It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: glend
I deliver meal on wheels to the aged. The majority of them are far more mentally aware than Biden. A few are like Biden but perhaps not as bad. Its sad that they don't put a stop to this charade.

What kind of day jobs do they have?

Probably none.

Biden supposedly has one but he can barely function.

You’ve heard him in the last week, do you think he is capable of doing the job?

Answer carefully because we know the truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

BREAKING: Unconfirmed reports now indicate Joe Bidən may have had a medical emergency on Air Force One..

Uh oh.

Yeah uh oh is right.

Where are you seeing this?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Vermilion

The exit strategy begins....

That’s exactly what I’m thinking but he’s ancient and the past week hasn’t been kind to him so it could actually be legit if he were to stroke out. I hope it’s just the exit strategy.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The job of president is a twenty four hour a day job. If Joe wants a day job, go back to working for a company that have only daytime hours.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's on Twitter, haven't found it anywhere else yet.

Says press access has been "removed"...

He probably just tripped on the stairs again....

edit on 7/5/2024 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I've been looking around, and I do not see a letter
from 50+ IC Community Agents saying Joe's got a
problem. So...I'm taking a wild guess here that until
such a time comes then his campaign in not in danger.

Pretty much it's like this: DNC and other Dems are
nice window dressing, but if necessary can be dealt
with in other ways. Lots of big donors are nice, but a
few will do what they are told.

If things get dicey, maybe some strange unsubstantiated
reports of an emergency will surface to serve as a ....
warning?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The Young Turks staunch Democrats going hard on Biden

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: glend
I deliver meal on wheels to the aged. The majority of them are far more mentally aware than Biden. A few are like Biden but perhaps not as bad. Its sad that they don't put a stop to this charade.

What kind of day jobs do they have?

Like that matters? For this job you can't invoke the DEI standards. Here it's not ok for a person not to be up to standards because "it's not their fault".

The POTUS is a very stressful job and your cognitive functions have to keep up 24/7.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

They all retired. Some are over 100yo.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Elevatedone is right, it’s going around on X.
Nothing confirmed but this…

JUST IN: President Biden’s Wisconsin campaign fundraiser has been called off after donors failed to commit enough money.
x.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
News Wire

See new posts
Conversation
NewsWire
@NewsWire_US
BIDEN CAMPAIGN CANCELS PLANS FOR WISCONSIN JULY FUNDRAISER: NYT

x.com...

The court has allowed unmonitored drop boxes in Wisconsin; the state will now be blue and they'll have a 297% voter turnout.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I deliver meal on wheels to the aged. ...

God Bless you for this!

My Uncle did this, even though he was dying of cancer at the time. I wish they had something like this in my area; I would gladly do it. My Uncle got such a rich reward out of it...it may have even helped cure his cancer. He ultimately succumbed to the evil disease, but a different form than what he had when he was doing meals on wheels.

edit - He said one of the things he loved most about his volunteer work was the fact that so many of the people he delivered to were simply aged and unable to get and prepare food for themselves but otherwise perfectly fine to live in their own homes and not have to live in a nursing home.

This is a very noble effort on your part, and you have my highest salutations for your efforts!!

edit on 7/5/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

m.youtube.com...
😃

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

#BREAKING: There is no medical emergency on Air Force One, despite numerous reports claiming otherwise. As President Joe Biden landed back in Delaware around 7:30 this evening and is now at home in Wilmington

x.com... 63e20f6af7fa5aac9026%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesnownews.com%2Fworld%2Fus%2Fus-news%2Flaura-loomers-biden-medical-emergency-on-air-fo rce-one-x-post-draws-elon-musk-reaction-article-111526673

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

News Wire

See new posts
Conversation
NewsWire
@NewsWire_US

x.com...

The court has allowed unmonitored drop boxes in Wisconsin; the state will now be blue and they'll have a 297% voter turnout.

Just thinking out loud here. Please feel free to comment accordingly...

So, a person decides to go monitor an "unmonitored" ballot drop box. Say on the eve of voting the monitor sees some dude/gal show up in a van with (50) boxes of 25,000 ballots to drop off in this box...what can he do? He can't prevent the person from dropping off the ballots, and he has no way to verify if they're real or not...so what good is him even being there. He can report the issue to some larger monitoring agency / news agency, but what they choose to report, or how they deal with this is questionable at best.

Again, just thinking out loud here, but I'm wondering how you even prevent this sort of fraud(?)

I've been saying for a while now to eliminate ALL 3rd party ballot collection, and this is the biggest reason why. This practice has "FRAUD" written all over it. The larger question is...how to prohibit it before November 2024?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I personally question whether this man will be alive by November 2024...or in a state which is even coherent enough to function normally as a person (and not a vegetable).

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

News Wire

See new posts
Conversation
NewsWire
@NewsWire_US

x.com...

So, a person decides to go monitor an "unmonitored" ballot drop box. Say on the eve of voting the monitor sees some dude/gal show up in a van with (50) boxes of 25,000 ballots to drop off in this box...what can he do? He can't prevent the person from dropping off the ballots, and he has no way to verify if they're real or not...so what good is him even being there. He can report the issue to some larger monitoring agency / news agency, but what they choose to report, or how they deal with this is questionable at best.

Again, just thinking out loud here, but I'm wondering how you even prevent this sort of fraud(?)

I've been saying for a while now to eliminate ALL 3rd party ballot collection, and this is the biggest reason why. This practice has "FRAUD" written all over it. The larger question is...how to prohibit it before November 2024?

Having ballot boxes was ridiculous in 2020 and more so in 2024, makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

News Wire

See new posts
Conversation
NewsWire
@NewsWire_US

x.com...

Thought about this a bit and I think the way our system is, it’s impossible to have a fair election.

You’ve got, ballot harvesting, dominion is designed with internet connection and hacking capabilities, adjudicated votes can be changed, obsolete voter rolls, chain of custody is nonexistent, corrupt ballet counters and whatever else they can come up with. Voter fraud is dispersed over so many different facets of the system it’s difficult to catch and say this is the culprit.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So, is this true? So is Biden now identifying as a black Women?

www.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join