It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: putnam6

No matter what they do, how they edit or manipulate this interview, the entire nation saw Joe on live TV during the debate and there's no hiding his incompetence.

Everybody learns at thier own pace,some have to have reality dump the cold water of facts on them before they understand

He stammered in this interview went off topic didn't answer the focused question. ie they could cut enough to make him look good.

It was a softball interview and he was uncomfortable and cringy

edit on p000000317pm076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
As long as they can continue to parade Joe in public before early afternoon when his Sundownres kicks in he'll be able to continue fooling the easily deceived.

Right. In fact, none of the things Joe Biden has done or said over the past 3.5 years make him eligible for removal via the 25th amendment.

The NEW definition says only death, resignation, and impeachment will enable Kamala to replace Joe, via the 25th Amendment.

en.wikipedia.org...#:

Good! Stick with Joe!!

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

As long as they can continue to parade Joe in public before early afternoon when his Sundownres kicks in he'll be able to continue fooling the easily deceived.

Right. In fact, none of the things Joe Biden has done or said over the past 3.5 years make him eligible for removal via the 25th amendment.

The NEW definition says only death, resignation, and impeachment will enable Kamala to replace Joe, via the 25th Amendment.

en.wikipedia.org...#:

Good! Stick with Joe!!

I'm not worried about the election, Trump likely beats all DNC comers

I am concerned about who is running the show for the next 7 months

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: putnam6

No matter what they do, how they edit or manipulate this interview, the entire nation saw Joe on live TV during the debate and there's no hiding his incompetence.

Donald Trump is demanding a debate with no moderator or questioner. Only secret service and close staffers to protect the men from each other. Only 1 hour. Trump is Daring Joe to take him up on it.

Here's Trump preparing . . . .

With Biden's EGO, and all his allies losing confidence in him, I can honestly see Joe taking Trump up on the dare. 1 hour. No damn moderators. Just 2 Presidents discussing what's best for America!

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
ABC after the interview: seems Democrats are NOT calmed by this interview!!!!!! Seems Biden is on the skids!! 😃

🤣🤣

Yep. Time to put him on the ice floe and leave him for the polar bears.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

en.wikipedia.org...#:

Good! Stick with Joe!!

No Change. Aside from funding pensions and social services in Ukraine, Biden hasn't done anything important (or legal) in his role as President, in a long time.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
When CNN calls for a Democratic anything to have a cognitive test and release the results...

x.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...#:

Good! Stick with Joe!!

No Change. Aside from funding pensions and social services in Ukraine, Biden hasn't done anything important (or legal) in his role as President, in a long time.

It's not that, LOL don't pretend I haven't been paying attention. The US looks weak, all kinds of possibilities could pop up from that alone.

Hell countries could make moves based on the shear fact Trump will likely win

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Well it doesn't sound as if Joe will step aside on his own accord, now let's see what the DNS does?

Nothing in the interview helped a Biden campaign

Perhaps while we're all focused on this all-to-easy show we're being presented with to follow something more nefarious is going on behind the scenes. Could be something as simple as changing voter requirements, registering illegals, planning last minute cahnges to polling places, securing drop boxes but you can bet our attention is being diverted from something they don't want the voting piblic knowing about.

The only person joe might be slightly important to is the actual POTUS; Obama -and I'm sure he could easily find another puppet to operate.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Well it doesn't sound as if Joe will step aside on his own accord, now let's see what the DNS does?

Nothing in the interview helped a Biden campaign

Perhaps while we're all focused on this all-to-easy show we're being presented with to follow something more nefarious is going on behind the scenes. Could be something as simple as changing voter requirements, registering illegals, planning last minute cahnges to polling places, securing drop boxes but you can bet our attention is being diverted from something they don't want the voting piblic knowing about.

The only person joe might be slightly important to is the actual POTUS; Obama -and I'm sure he could easily find another puppet to operate.

You saw where Wisconsin is keeping voting drop boxes BS

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I’ve had enough of watching that racist Biden train wreck….
Watch how he treats this sweet young black woman…
x.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   

When CNN calls for a Democratic anything to have a cognitive test and release the results...

x.com...

I like one of the responses on that thread on X

“Biden doesn’t need a cognitive test, his voters do”

That says it all.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I’ve had enough of watching that racist Biden train wreck….
Watch how he treats this sweet young black woman…
x.com...

He is a racist.

Trump wouldn’t have just walked by like that young lady like that.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   
News Wire

See new posts
Conversation
NewsWire
@NewsWire_US
BIDEN CAMPAIGN CANCELS PLANS FOR WISCONSIN JULY FUNDRAISER: NYT

x.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Will someone PLEASE explain to me the orange makeup on Biden and Trump. When it was just on Trump, I just wrote it off as a personal quirk but now Biden too?

Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent on these campaigns and they can't find a good foundation?

Someone should tell them any Sephora or Ulta will find a good match.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
I deliver meal on wheels to the aged. The majority of them are far more mentally aware than Biden. A few are like Biden but perhaps not as bad. Its sad that they don't put a stop to this charade.

What kind of day jobs do they have?

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

Trump has been spray tanning for years, but Joe showed his true self in that debate. Tired, pasty and confused, so, they are trying to make him look healthier and continue the illusion that he's fit to serve.. You'd think that a man who spends every weekend laying on a beach would have a natural tan, but Joe just can't pull it off.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   
BREAKING: Unconfirmed reports now indicate Joe Bidən may have had a medical emergency on Air Force One..

Uh oh.

posted on Jul, 5 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The exit strategy begins....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join