It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The REAL President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Sookiechacha

wow.

'like a boss' eh?
rofl

The fact that you have any faith in Kamala at all , speaks volumes to your own faculties.

That's not necessarily a compliment, since I believe that the SCOTUS opinion gives the president carte blanche on breaking the law and election interference.

Biben said, in his address to the nation on the subject, that he would defer to the "old way", obey the law and reject the court's new absolute immunity freedoms. He can't do it, but Kamala sure can. She was AG the California. If anyone in the Executive Office knows their way AROUND the law, it's her.

SCOTUS didn’t make up any new immunity, they just schooled you Liberals on the existing immunity.

It’s been that way for a long time but you Libs choose to ignore that.

Unfortunately, they did. Roberts wrote, in the opinion, that it's too cumbersome for a president to have to worry about breaking a law or two. His need to be "candid" outweighs his needs to worry about staying withing legal parameters.

That's new. Also, there's new evidentiary rules that the opinion set in place that weren't there before.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Except for that pesky impeachment process denoted in Article II.

Also noted in the opinion was Federalist 70.

Not to mention the reminder of innocent until proven guilty.

What is sad is how SCOTUS has to dumb itself down to explain these things to your ilk. And it's not restricted exclusively to this ruling.

I wonder if you would continue to eat food if you weren't reminded.....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yep and you know it. Biden is a sick man, he does not have the congnitive ability to wipe his butt. On the other hand Trump killed it as president and his family was there to support and assist him, not run the presidency.
a reply to: EndTime

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

His need to be "candid" outweighs his needs to worry about staying withing legal parameters.

The separation of powers is one thing that has helped civilization get as far as it has. The excitative branch deals with the shot term issues, mistakes will be made. The legislative branch deals with the mid term issues. More time to debate as discuss things, finds a better line. The judicial branch deals with the long term issues, years of debate and inquiry, picks up the slack and goes deep into the issues the other branches missed.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

As new accounts cannot be made at this time, sad to see you deleted. I don't know why, the ATS ship is shrinking.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86
a reply to: CarlLaFong

What if Biden actually steps back? Then you wouldn't have an enemy figure anymore, and you would have to come up with completely new stories so you can hate the new candidate as well. I bet the laptop story and the story with his daughter would suddenly no longer be an issue. I hope that he resigns. He is too old, thats it's not his fault but the job demands so much from someone i guess, he just can't handle it anymore.

why the sudden change? his cheese slipped off the cracker a few year ago, we have been talking about it for a while now. y'all don't listen, but gaslight instead. Now the MSM tells you there is an issue, and suddenly, there is an issue. This is why the left makes me smile.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Freeborn

Technically he's not convicted until sentencing.

Yet if you wish to repeat the bag of goods that was sold as a political talking point.

Not much can stop you.

And he’s not sitting in on presidential meetings …and yes not convicted yet. Things might happen between now and the 11th and he may never be
…a c’convicted felon’. I’m just adding to yours as I refuse to engage

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Nailed it!
edit on rd31202400000031bWed, 03 Jul 2024 15:29:23 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You back again?

What is sad is how SCOTUS has to dumb itself down to explain these things to your ilk. And it's not restricted exclusively to this ruling.

Yes. Long history in what the role of head of state is. Spending more time in court than on the job does not work out well.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:46 PM
link   

How long before Biden pardons Hunter?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How long before Biden pardons Hunter?

He said he wouldn't...so, any day now.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: nugget1

....while Hunter is a convicted felon.....

Err.....so is Trump, or am I missing something here?

What was the felony he was convicted of again???????????????????????????????

edit on rd31202400000031bWed, 03 Jul 2024 16:26:01 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

The separation of powers is one thing that has helped civilization get as far as it has. The excitative branch deals with the shot term issues, mistakes will be made.

True. That's why motive is an important factor. But this court rules out "motive" as a tool. Evidence too. As Justice Barrett put it. You can't prosecute a bribery charge without introducing the "quid" and the "pro". This opinion bars introducing motive and "quid". It knee-caps congressional checks and balances, and the lower courts' ability to put forth a case of bribery.

Ostensibly, a president can sell pardons, and nobody can do anything about it, for example.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You don't think Biden will pardon Hunter?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Probably. But he was never going to pardon his son for profit. He'll do it for free.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Probably. But he was never going to pardon his son for profit. He'll do it for free.

Even though he said he wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Even though he said he wouldn't.

He'll play word games.
Joe will grant clemency or sentence commutation to Hunter so he won't have to admit to having pardoned him.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: EndTime

originally posted by: EndTime

That's right...for 3 and a half years, Dr. Jill has been running the office of President.

“Really, in so many different areas, I tell him what I’m seeing, what I’m hearing—and he gets it. And this is where the magic happens.”
--Dr. Jill Biden

A few months after her husband took office, Jill Biden posted on social media a photo of herself sitting at a desk aboard Air Force One looking very important.

“Prepping for the G7,” she wrote on her @FLOTUS “US Government Official” account, under the photo in which a scholarly “Dr. Jill,” wearing reading glasses, pen in hand, is studying a thick ring binder of notes.

A flight jacket with the presidential seal is draped over the back of the chair, to leave you in no doubt about the power behind the throne.

nypost.com...

So WHO is Joe Biden's #1 Presidential advisor?
If you guessed 'A convicted crackhead felon'...you would be correct.

White House confirms Hunter Biden sat in on father’s meetings: ‘He was in the room’

www.msn.com...

‘Thinks I’m a god’: Hunter Biden recorded boasting that his dad will do anything he tells him to

www.bizpacreview.com...

Listing those he sought out for counsel, he mentioned his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, his mother, Catherine “Jean” Biden, his late son Beau Biden, “and I had my son Hunter, who’s the smartest guy I know.”

nypost.com...

Currently, it is Dr. Jill and Hunter who are 'advising' Joe to stay in power.

These days, the White House is literally, 'Weekend At Bernie's'...on Crack.

I wonder why.

Is this different than Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric supporting Trump?

Tell me why would you think it would be the same thing?

Answering my question with a question? I never said I thought it would be the same. I am asking if it is different and how.

LOL...You beg to be engaged in a discussion, while you argue and query from a position that you say you don't even believe?

What trollish tomfoolery is this?

Ummm...certainly not very...good...trollish tomfoolery...

I'd categorize it as mediocre at best...

Halfhearted...even...

From a...My glass of sortile'ge is only half full...kind of guy...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

What was the felony he was convicted of again???????????????????????????????

Does it matter, a felon is a felon, no distinction in the eyes of the law.

Seems some people just don't like this being pointed out.
This isn't my personal opinion....its the law.
Your law, not mine.

The poster I was initially replying to seemed to be implying that one of Biden's 'advisors' is a felon and as such should not be allowed to act as an Advisor, official or not.
Yet the self-same person believes that its ok for Trump to be President despite he himself being a felon.

Surely people can see there's a certain amount of hypocrisy and double standards there?

Anyway, none of my concern really......you guys play nicely now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join