It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The REAL President

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That's right...for 3 and a half years, Dr. Jill has been running the office of President.

“Really, in so many different areas, I tell him what I’m seeing, what I’m hearing—and he gets it. And this is where the magic happens.”
--Dr. Jill Biden

A few months after her husband took office, Jill Biden posted on social media a photo of herself sitting at a desk aboard Air Force One looking very important.

“Prepping for the G7,” she wrote on her @FLOTUS “US Government Official” account, under the photo in which a scholarly “Dr. Jill,” wearing reading glasses, pen in hand, is studying a thick ring binder of notes.

A flight jacket with the presidential seal is draped over the back of the chair, to leave you in no doubt about the power behind the throne.

nypost.com...

So WHO is Joe Biden's #1 Presidential advisor?
If you guessed 'A convicted crackhead felon'...you would be correct.

White House confirms Hunter Biden sat in on father’s meetings: ‘He was in the room’

www.msn.com...

‘Thinks I’m a god’: Hunter Biden recorded boasting that his dad will do anything he tells him to

www.bizpacreview.com...

Listing those he sought out for counsel, he mentioned his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, his mother, Catherine “Jean” Biden, his late son Beau Biden, “and I had my son Hunter, who’s the smartest guy I know.”

nypost.com...

Currently, it is Dr. Jill and Hunter who are 'advising' Joe to stay in power.

These days, the White House is literally, 'Weekend At Bernie's'...on Crack.

I wonder why.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

That's right...for 3 and a half years, Dr. Jill has been running the office of President.

“Really, in so many different areas, I tell him what I’m seeing, what I’m hearing—and he gets it. And this is where the magic happens.”
--Dr. Jill Biden

Is this different than Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric supporting Trump?
edit on 7/3/2024 by yeahright because: Edit of quote of opening post

(post by BernnieJGato removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

--Dr. Jill Biden

A few months after her husband took office, Jill Biden posted on social media a photo of herself sitting at a desk aboard Air Force One looking very important.

“Prepping for the G7,” she wrote on her @FLOTUS “US Government Official” account, under the photo in which a scholarly “Dr. Jill,” wearing reading glasses, pen in hand, is studying a thick ring binder of notes.

A flight jacket with the presidential seal is draped over the back of the chair, to leave you in no doubt about the power behind the throne.

nypost.com...

White House confirms Hunter Biden sat in on father’s meetings: ‘He was in the room’

www.msn.com...

‘Thinks I’m a god’: Hunter Biden recorded boasting that his dad will do anything he tells him to

www.bizpacreview.com...

Listing those he sought out for counsel, he mentioned his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, his mother, Catherine “Jean” Biden, his late son Beau Biden, “and I had my son Hunter, who’s the smartest guy I know.”

nypost.com...

I wonder why.

Tell me why would you think it would be the same thing?

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: EndTime

difference is Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric weren't leading him around by the hand, arm, catching him when he slips or falls, or wiping his butt.

edit on 3-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Jill running the country?? LOL "Dr." Jill?? LMAO

No way in hell the swamp would let her run her own show.

Jill, by simple proximity, is most likely the head of the squad or crew of handlers that go around with Jotato and prep his engagements.

Other than that, she's just another useful idiot until she's no longer useful. The idiot stuff tends to stick unfortunately.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Sigh yes it is different.
The difference is Trump can be advised and then use hs own cognitive abilities to come to a decision.
Whereas Joe may or may not recall what he did yestersay and just goes with whatever Jill or Hunter tells him is reality.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Jill, Hunter? What about Nancy!

a reply to: onestonemonkey

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Even NBC and the WhiteHouse staff are questioning this.

www.nbcnews.com...

Hunter Biden has joined White House meetings as he stays close to the president post-debate
While he is regularly at the White House residence and events, it's unusual for the president's son to be in and around meetings his father is having with his team.

Another person familiar with the matter said the reaction from some senior White House staff members has been, “What the hell is happening?”

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Obama is Biden's boss and Soros is Obama's boss.
... Brigitte Gabriel

This was not a joke or a Freudian slip. It was intentional.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

--Dr. Jill Biden

nypost.com...

www.msn.com...

www.bizpacreview.com...

nypost.com...

I wonder why.

Tell me why would you think it would be the same thing?

Answering my question with a question? I never said I thought it would be the same. I am asking if it is different and how.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Pretend doctors make great pretend presidents....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

difference is Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric weren't leading him around by the hand, arm, catching him when he slips or falls, or wiping his butt.

So because Jill Biden does those things she is also running the country?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey

Sigh yes it is different.
The difference is Trump can be advised and then use hs own cognitive abilities to come to a decision.
Whereas Joe may or may not recall what he did yestersay and just goes with whatever Jill or Hunter tells him is reality.

How do you qualify that Biden and Trump use different levels of cognition when considering feedback/input from their support networks?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

We can qualify it quite literally by sight and hearing.....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So it is a perfectly acceptable to conclude that someone who is rambling, incoherent, and just generally unintelligible as someone who is likely not able to process input from others and make their own decisions?

On a related note I must confess to you, I’m giving very serious thought . . . to eating your wife. – Hannibal Lecter

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Don't forget Nancy Reagan.

She didn’t bring a policy agenda with her to the White House and rarely got involved in policy discussions, in the manner of Rosalynn Carter and Hillary Clinton. But after Reagan was shot, she did help to talk him into embracing the Brady Bill, a major gun control initiative much reviled by the right. And later on, she was a persuasive voice in favor of arms control with the Soviets, another initiative the right denounced.

Nancy Reagan was also the enforcer, fiercely protecting her husband’s energy and his image. I first encountered that side of her when drafted to prepare his debate briefing books for his 1980 fall campaign. Our team labored to produce a series of policy papers and memos, but when I proudly presented them to him, she looked daggers at me. It was immediately clear that we had loaded him down with way too much stuff. I never made that dumb mistake again.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So it is a perfectly acceptable to conclude that someone who is rambling, incoherent, and just generally unintelligible as someone who is likely not able to process input from others and make their own decisions?

On a related note I must confess to you, I’m giving very serious thought . . . to eating your wife. – Hannibal Lecter

Yes.

It should come as no surprise that it may appear to be happening right here in this thread....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yes.

It should come as no surprise that it may appear to be happening right here in this thread....

Are you insinuating the I am demonstrating such characteristics? If so, why attack me personally.

So, if we agree on what defines someone's inability to process feedback and make their own discussions, could the same argument not be made about Trump? Or is he excluded?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Dr Jill/ Ivanka/ Hunter/ et al..... there will be a bakers Dozen of 'KnightHoods' to be awarded by King Charles after getting 'crowned'

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join