It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The REAL President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

originally posted by: JinMI

a reply to: EndTime

We can qualify it quite literally by sight and hearing.....

So it is a perfectly acceptable to conclude that someone who is rambling, incoherent, and just generally unintelligible as someone who is likely not able to process input from others and make their own decisions?

On a related note I must confess to you, I’m giving very serious thought . . . to eating your wife. – Hannibal Lecter

Yes.

It should come as no surprise that it may appear to be happening right here in this thread....

Are you insinuating the I am demonstrating such characteristics? If so, why attack me personally.

So, if we agree on what defines someone's inability to process feedback and make their own discussions, could the same argument not be made about Trump? Or is he excluded?

You've asserted as much, but haven't shown anything that would lead one to believe you.

It's not a personal insult unless you decide to feel insulted.....

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: CarlLaFong

president by proxy, sounds about right. and i bet obuma tells her what to do.

Ye's, MIKE probably does.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

That's right...for 3 and a half years, Dr. Jill has been running the office of President.

“Really, in so many different areas, I tell him what I’m seeing, what I’m hearing—and he gets it. And this is where the magic happens.”
--Dr. Jill Biden

Is this different than Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric supporting Trump?

Well for one Ivanka and Jared had security clearance... not sure about Don Jr. or Eric also not sure they actually set in on meetings or phone calls

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Is this different than Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric supporting Trump?

Yes! Absolutely!

Jared, Eric and Ivanka were legally appointed advisors to President Trump, while Hunter is a convicted felon who has NO legal authority to be sitting in on presidential meetings.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

there is a difference, trump wasn't and hasn't reached the point where his family has to step in and cover his ass due to mental decline.
both jill and hunter are not in any official positions to sit in top level meetings or read or hear the content of materials on such and tell him what they think about them which it appears they are doing, so much so that white staff asking what the hell is going on. as relatives they can express their opinions but not in a official capacity which may influence his decisions.

Ivanka, Jared did have official positions in the white hose , Don Jr, and Eric didn't.

edit on 3-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I dont feel insulted. I just dont think going after me personally produces constructive discussion. You did not respond to the actual content and question of my post.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You forgot an average or better IQ with unbiased common sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Ivanka? He's been divorced from her for years, long before becoming POTUS. Does everyone mean Melania?
Or maybe it's about something I don't compute?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I dont feel insulted. I just dont think going after me personally produces constructive discussion. You did not respond to the actual content and question of my post.

How about you try asking again then as a movie quote really doesn't move the needle.

Glad you don't feel insulted...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Don't forget Nancy Reagan.

The difference….

Democrat Governors Hold Emergency Meeting With President Biden to Assess His Mental State.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: StudioNada

r Jill/ Ivanka/ Hunter/ et al..... there will be a bakers Dozen of 'KnightHoods' to be awarded by King Charles after getting 'crowned'

well it's time for the Titles of Nobility Amendment to be ratified by 26 more states then, and all of them kicked out of the country and stripped of their citizenship even if it's is a lower class of nobility.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

So it is a perfectly acceptable to conclude that someone who is rambling, incoherent, and just generally unintelligible as someone who is likely not able to process input from others and make their own decisions?

On a related note I must confess to you, I’m giving very serious thought . . . to eating your wife. – Hannibal Lecter

Yes.

It should come as no surprise that it may appear to be happening right here in this thread....

Are you insinuating the I am demonstrating such characteristics? If so, why attack me personally.

So, if we agree on what defines someone's inability to process feedback and make their own discussions, could the same argument not be made about Trump? Or is he excluded?

There's a thin line between "attack" and "observation" in this context. It's easier to be a victim rather than support and defend your position, I get it.

link   

What if Biden actually steps back? Then you wouldn't have an enemy figure anymore, and you would have to come up with completely new stories so you can hate the new candidate as well. I bet the laptop story and the story with his daughter would suddenly no longer be an issue. I hope that he resigns. He is too old, thats it's not his fault but the job demands so much from someone i guess, he just can't handle it anymore.

link   
One thing this last debate has exposed is just how in control Obama still is of the DNC. Jill will nurse Biden and has some control there. As for when Excitative Orders get drafted and phone calls made... When was the last time Obama spoke to Putin? Biden's Afghan withdrawal did support the Muslims.

Obama had a good start with some fresh blood. Project Monarch. A lot went into making him. RFK is a wild card, can he bring back the Democratic party to what it was? It will split the vote, perhaps pick up the pieces after the fall out? Getting science back on track with medicine, weather, ect, will sort out a lot of issues.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Yes.

You are intentionally deflecting. Everyone heeds advise from family, friends, and colleagues. It’s when you are dealing with a dementia patient who has a job to preform that you worry of their intentions.
Trump makes decisions, that’s know doubt based on his questionable tweets, Biden again is a dementia patient.
edit on 7/3/2424 by Texastruth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

What if Biden actually steps back? Then you wouldn't have an enemy figure anymore, and you would have to come up with completely new stories so you can hate the new candidate as well. I bet the laptop story and the story with his daughter would suddenly no longer be an issue. I hope that he resigns. He is too old, thats it's not his fault but the job demands so much from someone i guess, he just can't handle it anymore.

Sorry, those pants can't be un-pooped.

The notion that if Biden goes away so does all the problems is laughable.

See, we knew Biden was incompetent given his 50 year stint. But those talking heads and influencers proves that there is no depth too low for their lying and depravity.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Don't forget Nancy Reagan.

The difference….

Democrat Governors Hold Emergency Meeting With President Biden to Assess His Mental State.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course, something like that happened when Reagan was shot, and when he started showing signs of dementia in public. It's ludicrous to think it didn't happen when Reagan was president.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

....while Hunter is a convicted felon.....

Err.....so is Trump, or am I missing something here?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Technically he's not convicted until sentencing.

Yet if you wish to repeat the bag of goods that was sold as a political talking point.

Not much can stop you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join