It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The REAL President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86
a reply to: CarlLaFong

What if Biden actually steps back? Then you wouldn't have an enemy figure anymore, and you would have to come up with completely new stories so you can hate the new candidate as well. I bet the laptop story and the story with his daughter would suddenly no longer be an issue. I hope that he resigns. He is too old, thats it's not his fault but the job demands so much from someone i guess, he just can't handle it anymore.

Biden should quit, or be 25th Amendment-ed, and Kamala Harris be seated as President. She can run, or not. It won't matter. There are lots of good candidates. Either way, unlike Biden, she knows how to use the new powers bestowed the Executive like a boss!

edit on 4920242024k13America/Chicago2024-07-03T11:13:49-05:0011am2024-07-03T11:13:49-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So the executive branch should undermine the will of the Democrats primary results?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndTime

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

That's right...for 3 and a half years, Dr. Jill has been running the office of President.

“Really, in so many different areas, I tell him what I’m seeing, what I’m hearing—and he gets it. And this is where the magic happens.”
--Dr. Jill Biden

A few months after her husband took office, Jill Biden posted on social media a photo of herself sitting at a desk aboard Air Force One looking very important.

“Prepping for the G7,” she wrote on her @FLOTUS “US Government Official” account, under the photo in which a scholarly “Dr. Jill,” wearing reading glasses, pen in hand, is studying a thick ring binder of notes.

A flight jacket with the presidential seal is draped over the back of the chair, to leave you in no doubt about the power behind the throne.

nypost.com...

So WHO is Joe Biden's #1 Presidential advisor?
If you guessed 'A convicted crackhead felon'...you would be correct.

White House confirms Hunter Biden sat in on father’s meetings: ‘He was in the room’

www.msn.com...

‘Thinks I’m a god’: Hunter Biden recorded boasting that his dad will do anything he tells him to

www.bizpacreview.com...

Listing those he sought out for counsel, he mentioned his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, his mother, Catherine “Jean” Biden, his late son Beau Biden, “and I had my son Hunter, who’s the smartest guy I know.”

nypost.com...

Currently, it is Dr. Jill and Hunter who are 'advising' Joe to stay in power.

These days, the White House is literally, 'Weekend At Bernie's'...on Crack.

I wonder why.

Is this different than Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric supporting Trump?

Tell me why would you think it would be the same thing?

Answering my question with a question? I never said I thought it would be the same. I am asking if it is different and how.

LOL...You beg to be engaged in a discussion, while you argue and query from a position that you say you don't even believe?

What trollish tomfoolery is this?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

so is Trump, or am I missing something here?

Too even ask that question, yeah...

You are missing the ongoing impeachments and trials trying to crucifiy Orange man since he shock up the system with some really fresh blood. He was a real freemason that built the city. Not like some of these living off daddy's dollars.

I get how he is still a Zionist, he would not have a chance in the current environment without it. Ukraine is an easy fix, the Middle East has a lot of history and long term conflicts. If there is one things that can help keep civilization together and grow, it is a common sense of justice. Without that we have no chance on the galactic level.

Now Trump has more felony's than Charles Manson? Do you think people are not going to look into that?

I know it sucks coming to terms with reality at times. Keep asking question. The only dumb question is the one never asked.
edit on 3-7-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

President Ronald Reagan's Farewell Address to the Nation. January 11, 1989

Shows nothing like what was exhibited by Biden in his last debate and public broadcast that set democrat donors and governors in a panic.

You..

“and when he started showing signs of dementia in public.”

So by your own admission Biden is showing signs of dementia? So the below is a lie by the press secretary.

Karine Jean-Pierre answers point-blank if Biden suffers from dementia after disastrous debate

www.foxnews.com...

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre answered point-blank that President Biden does not suffer from Alzheimer's or any form of dementia in the wake of last Thursday's debate.

"Does President Biden, at 81 years old, have Alzheimer's, any form of dementia or degenerative illness that cause these sorts of lapses? And it's a yes or no question," a reporter asked Jean-Pierre on Tuesday afternoon.

"Are you ready for it? It's a no. And I hope you're asking the other guy the same exact question," Jean-Pierre responded, referring to former President Trump.

The stance of the White House it to blatantly lie.

edit on 3-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I think the DNC refers to that as their "Work Product",
its a highly guarded "secret"" bwhhahahaha

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

She can run, or not. It won't matter. There are lots of good candidates.

That’s not the problem.

As one talk show put it. The democrats claiming to be the party of democracy has put themselves in a corner. If Biden doesn’t want to step down. How do you remove him. If Harris doesn’t step aside, how do you legally put someone else in accordance with each states law on the ballot as a presidential candidate.

Funny Biden and Harris didn’t become an issue until it seems they are unelectable. Will democrats trounce on democracy and rule of law to win an election?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

president by proxy, sounds about right. and i bet obuma tells her what to do.

Many think Ashley is the secret go between!! 😀

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That's right...for 3 and a half years, Dr. Jill has been running the office of President.

“Really, in so many different areas, I tell him what I’m seeing, what I’m hearing—and he gets it. And this is where the magic happens.”
--Dr. Jill Biden

Is this different than Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr, and Eric supporting Trump?

No. It's completely different. 😃

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

What if Biden actually steps back? Then you wouldn't have an enemy figure anymore, and you would have to come up with completely new stories so you can hate the new candidate as well. I bet the laptop story and the story with his daughter would suddenly no longer be an issue. I hope that he resigns. He is too old, thats it's not his fault but the job demands so much from someone i guess, he just can't handle it anymore.

What a load that is. Biden's entire circle of people are morally corrupt and just "yes" NPC's. Anyone else "stepping in" will be just as stupid, (probably exponentially more stupid) than Joe currently is.

The only thing the job demands is honesty and obeying the constitution and bill of rights which he swore an oath to do. Except none of those things are being honored or obeyed. The only thing America is getting with Biden is thousands of tons of fentanyl, rapists and murderers, and even known terrorists coming in Scott free at the southern border, exponentially increased child trafficking, poverty, and fanning the flames of racism. The democrat party is on fire, a four alarm fire, and a fire sale in order to keep power. They are also working feverishly against their oaths to remove your ability to defend yourself from all the dangers that they created.

edit on 3-7-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just pointing something out.

I haven't got a horse in this race so to be perfectly honest I don't really care either way.

I only read these threads to keep myself up to date with events and opinions.....and sometimes for amusement.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There is not enough time to do the 25th. First, Kamala is the one
who has to start that process. If Joe objects, then it goes to Congress.

James Clyburn is suggesting a mini primary.

House Democrat Jim Clyburn - a kingmaker of sorts within the Democratic Party and who was instrumental in Biden's 2020 win - told CNN on Wednesday that the party should hold a "mini-primary" if Biden steps aside, the first senior party member to talk publicly about how, exactly, replacing Biden as a candidate would work.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

wow.

'like a boss' eh?
rofl

The fact that you have any faith in Kamala at all , speaks volumes to your own faculties.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Ukraine is an easy fix......

I really don't want to derail this thread, but do tell.
Perhaps you could explain this 'easy fix' in one of the Ukraine threads?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: nugget1

....while Hunter is a convicted felon.....

Err.....so is Trump, or am I missing something here?

What's the false equivalency ? 😊

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

wow.

'like a boss' eh?
rofl

The fact that you have any faith in Kamala at all , speaks volumes to your own faculties.

That's not necessarily a compliment, since I believe that the SCOTUS opinion gives the president carte blanche on breaking the law and election interference.

Biben said, in his address to the nation on the subject, that he would defer to the "old way", obey the law and reject the court's new absolute immunity freedoms. He can't do it, but Kamala sure can. She was AG the California. If anyone in the Executive Office knows their way AROUND the law, it's her.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

There is not enough time to do the 25th. First, Kamala is the one
who has to start that process. If Joe objects, then it goes to Congress.

James Clyburn is suggesting a mini primary.

House Democrat Jim Clyburn - a kingmaker of sorts within the Democratic Party and who was instrumental in Biden's 2020 win - told CNN on Wednesday that the party should hold a "mini-primary" if Biden steps aside, the first senior party member to talk publicly about how, exactly, replacing Biden as a candidate would work.

www.reuters.com...

In my (evil) plot, Kamala has to be the sitting President.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The real President is Obama and if they replace Biden with Mike and it wins that would mean Obama will be the only President to have 4 terms and truly the destruction of America.

There should be a law that states an Ex Presidents spouse cannot run .

It's all been planned .
edit on 3-7-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

wow.

'like a boss' eh?
rofl

That's not necessarily a compliment, since I believe that the SCOTUS opinion gives the president carte blanche on breaking the law and election interference.

Biben said, in his address to the nation on the subject, that he would defer to the "old way", obey the law and reject the court's new absolute immunity freedoms. He can't do it, but Kamala sure can. She was AG the California. If anyone in the Executive Office knows their way AROUND the law, it's her.

SCOTUS didn’t make up any new immunity, they just schooled you Liberals on the existing immunity.

It’s been that way for a long time but you Libs choose to ignore that.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There’s precedent for it.

Woodrow Wilson’s wife was De-facto President while he spent his last 18 months or so in office a paralysed vegetable.

They’re just following Democratic Party tradition! Thank god they’re not aware of old Woodrow’s policy on lynching…

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join