It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something about the moon landing that makes me go hmmm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: pennylane123
Also why would Neil Armstrong discredit Elon Musk going back to the moon ,that also raises questions about going back to the moon ?

Even though SpaceX was a private company, they received criticism from some of the most prominent names in space exploration. Neil Armstrong himself was against the privatization of space travel. But SpaceX persevered, undeterred by the criticism.

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I don't understand your point.

Did whoever made the suit employ hundreds of rocket scientists and spends gazillions of dollars on it?

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

I don't understand your point.

Did whoever made the suit employ hundreds of rocket scientists and spends gazillions of dollars on it?

Everybody always says that we didn't have the technology to make such a lifelike Bigfoot costume as the PG film back in 1967. Even Hollywood with their expertise and open bankaccounts couldn't come up with something so life like as the PG FILM bigfoot, as the best they could do at that time period was from "The Planet of the Apes" movie which came out in 1968, one year after the PG film and the big budget Hollywood ape suits are laughable compared to the Patty PG film ape.

I'm obviously being a bit sarcastic in my remarks because Hollywood and NASA are completely different entities but it's still an interesting thing to think about that Hollywood costume designers from that period are on record (Bill Munns, Bill Hargate) saying that we different have technology to make such a life like Ape costume from that time period but yet we could make rockets to put people on the moon

Not to be taken seriously haha but I still think its interesting to think about 😜

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No, not too expensive. We just gave away 200 billion dollars to the most corrupt nation on this planet. Money has nothing to do with this, they can't do it.

We can't even get past low orbit today and NASA's excuse it they lost the technology. Hahaha, more bullsnot.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 320MPH

No, that is not NASA's "excuse".

The bullsnot is on you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join